@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

WTB: Needed TG16/PCE items...

Started by Mishran, 08/02/2011, 11:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mishran

Might as well join the crowd of people posting the games they need to complete their collections. Basically only looking for games with manual and (if it applies) case. Don't care about boxes.

US CD-ROMs:
Beyond Shadowgate
Dynastic Hero
Super air Zonk
Syd Mead's Terra Forming

US Hueys:
Magical Chase

If anyone has an extra of any of the following, please let me know. Trying to spruce up my collection by completing some of my games. Will add more once I figure out what else I may be missing.

TG16 Manuals:
Order of the Griffon

Mishran

Bump... If anyone can help me out with these, be much appreciated. Thanks.

Keith Courage

Wow, pretty much all of the CD games you mentioned (minus JB harold) are the really hard to find games and if you do find them they are really expensive. Good luck.

Mishran

Yeah, tell me about it... Never hurts to post them though.

Mishran

Figured I'd BUMP this to the top. Still looking folks. Especially the cases and manuals.

roflmao

There's a complete PC-Engine Bomberman '93 on ebay with a BIN for under $20 right now:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/PC-Engine-Hu-BOMBERMAN-93-Grafx-JAPAN-Video-Game-pe-/220866101673?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item336ca541a9

It's not US, but it's a fraction of the going US version and plays the same.  :-"

Mishran

Bump

Supplemented my U.S. Collection with some import alternatives, still looking for the list in the first post. I'm especially looking for the missing cases and manuals I need.

Mishran

Mishran

Last bump of the year. Still looking though. Added more to my hoard. Most recent additions are the US versions of Cotton and Might and Magic 3. Other US recents being New Adventure Island, huey version of Bonk 3 and Vasteel. Slow and steady.

Mishran

Hey guys, I added a short list of PCE Hueys that I'm on the hunt for. Figured instead of making another thread in the PCE section, I'd add it to my existing thread here. If anyone can help me out with anything, let me know!

Mishran

BUMP

Removed the PCE titles for the time being as I'm not looking for any now, at the moment.

wmacmonagle

Ahhh wish i could sell you all of super cds!! Itll be expensive!! Million dollars per game!!

Good luck on your hunt!

Hope you are enjoying me tagging around your threads like u do on mine!

Late mate!  Im feeling like you are my best friend like a cable guy movie where jim carrey plays!

Quote from: Mishran on 08/02/2011, 11:35 PMMight as well join the crowd of people posting the games they need to complete their collections. Basically only looking for games with manual and (if it applies) case. Don't care about boxes.

US CD-ROMs:
Beyond Shadowgate
Dynastic Hero
Super air Zonk
Syd Mead's Terra Forming

US Hueys:
Magical Chase

If anyone has an extra of any of the following, please let me know. Trying to spruce up my collection by completing some of my games. Will add more once I figure out what else I may be missing.

TG16 Manuals:
Order of the Griffon
Arcade Line Up: UDOT, Multi-Vector Duel, Tempest Multi, Mini-Galaga, Z-Hyperspin, X360 Blast City, Spiderman Pin, 96 in 1 PacMan

Mishran

Looks like someone has learned how to use the search feature. Someone give him a cookie and a pat on the head for doing such a good job.

wmacmonagle

Haha im falling in love with my new step daddy who my mom love most!!!! Wow my ma told you cookies were my favorite!!! :)

Wmac
Arcade Line Up: UDOT, Multi-Vector Duel, Tempest Multi, Mini-Galaga, Z-Hyperspin, X360 Blast City, Spiderman Pin, 96 in 1 PacMan