Previous topic - Next topic

Psycho Punch

Quote from: cr8zykuban0 on 11/04/2017, 05:06 PMMy top 5 favorites are
1. Sega genesis (please dont hate me)
2. Neo geo aes
3. Nintendo 64
4. Pc engine (PLEASE)
5. Ps2
I think you misplaced the "please don't hate me" on your list, fixed it for you.
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

retro junkie

1. PC Engine / TurboGrafx
2. Super Famicom
3. Nintendo DSi
4. Sega Genesis
5. GBA SP bright
6. Neo Geo CD
7. N64 (Japan and USA)

No apologies.

Amerika

When I was growing up I had an NES, Super NES and a Playstation 1.  I then got into competitive PC gaming and eventually MMO's and I never really checked out consoles again until the 360/PS3 had been out for a few years.  So, almost by default, the Super NES is my favorite console with the PS1 coming in second and the NES 3rd.  PC I'd rank above everything but that is only because I have spent a lot of time competing in games and older consoles can't really compare to that for myself.

Anyway, fast forward to 2017.  I put together a good sized collection of consoles ranging from the 8-bit era all the way up to modern including the recent addition of an XB1X Scorpion Edition.  I built a whole room around my older consoles (480i/p are all in the same room.  Everything HDMI is in another).  Due to me only having the consoles I mentioned in the above paragraph as a kid I am constantly changing my mind on what my "favorites" are now that I'm really digging into some good (and sometimes bad) stuff!

Right now I'd say my list is:

1.  Super NES
2.  PCE
3.  3DO - if you go into games with the right mindset and wanting a "bad" but good time (like watching a terrible B movie) you might enjoy it.  I've had a ball TBH.
4.  Genesis
5.  Playstation 2

Honorable mentions are the Saturn and Dreamcast.  However, as I get more and more time with each system I will most likely flip flop a lot.  I'm not afraid to dethrone my Super NES!

VestCunt

Favorites:
TurboDuo
Sega Master System II (I'll sacrifice a card port and AV out for cosmetics ANY DAY)
NES (Metal Gear, Ultimas, Dragon Warrior, Hydlide, Rescue Embassy, Blades of Steel, lots of ninja games, MM2, FUCK)
--
Not favorites, but logged enjoyable hours on:
SNES (more Ultima! more Hudson! & Mario Kart)
3DO (a good selection of computer and arcade ports in the 16-bit era)
XBOX (D&D Heroes)
N64 (Perfect Dark)
SuperGrafx (kind of feels like a distinct little system)
TurboExpress (ditto)
Topic Adjourned.

seieienbu

Quote from: retro junkie on 11/11/2017, 06:24 PM1. PC Engine / TurboGrafx
2. Super Famicom
3. Nintendo DSi
4. Sega Genesis
5. GBA SP bright
6. Neo Geo CD
7. N64 (Japan and USA)

No apologies.
Neogeo CD is a very interesting choice.  Would you mind expanding on that one?
Current want list:  Bomberman 93

RNSpeed

Damn! late on this thread  #-o

Here are my Favorites
1- Commodore Amiga (Love those Psygnosis games prefer to play the Beast on my Amiga than on the TGCD)
2- Turbografx/PCE
3- Neo Geo AES
4- NES
5- Sega CD

Those are my favorites because stopped buying game consoles after the N64, those modern 3D games make me so dizzy  :oops:

TelcoSurveyor

1-TG16/PCE
2-NES
3-Intellivision
4-Genesis
5-Commodore 64
I'm the Wind, Baby!