What PC-Engine Stuff did you get today?

Started by Shadow, 04/03/2013, 09:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wildfruit

Psycho Nulltard

I just got this in the mail and i want to pound it mightily.  *nnnnffffff*

duor.webp
IMG
Psycho John Moriconi sabotaged/destroyed TWO PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook (Cuz Chris Runyon!), then the other by Aaron Nanto (Cuz Le NightWolve!)!!! John and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together mainly because he's also a PCE admin who worked VERY hard to poach members for HIS OWN site which has been an abysmal failure now marred by a legacy of utter mass destruction/harassment/doxxing alliances with KKKFarms . net even despite their involvement in Byuu/Near's suicide! BOTH times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (blackmail/extortion!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang of DildoKKKobolds!

If you suspect he & his gang of psycho cyber bully friends did it on purpose, thought it through to its logical conclusion, preplanned it years before (never let a good crisis go to waste & create it if need be!) and that the PCEFX chatbox launch was just a pretense, you'd be correct...

Feel free to reach out if you wish: nullity_down@yahoo.com
Like DarkKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:

reson8er

Just received this. Let the fun begin.

/14795629132_4b96ce263f_z.jpg

NightWolve

Quote from: Nulltard on 07/31/2014, 12:38 PMI just got this in the mail and i want to pound it mightily.  *nnnnffffff*
duor.webp
Stole my joke!!!!!!! Why you!!!! Err, well, credit to wildfruit also, heh. But yeah, I doubt I'll do business with a Brit again unless the exchange rate improves or stuff is going dirt cheap making it kind of a deal. I did get pounded by that mighty pound...

elderbroom

Picked myself up a very clean, cib PC Engine Duo R from a local (Toronto) buyer.  Very happy that I was able to avoid shipping costs, drive over and demo the unit before buying. This is a completely stock console, no mods, and hopefully will get lots of gaming before I'd need have it recapped. The guy was obviously a gamer/collector as everything he had was displayed nicely, and stored carefully. Ended up getting the cib console, and 6 games (a couple pretty damn good ones) for $250 CDN. Nice as Castlevania would have been one of the first ones I would have looked for anyway.

/2nhnqqq.jpg
/25663wk.jpg

So I don't feel so sad now (was definitely crying inside) in losing out on a recent attempt to buy a Duo-R that Nulltard snapped up  :mrgreen:   Everyone's happy now.

Game on !
-----------------------
Elderbroom
My TG-16/PCE Collection : http://www.pcedaisakusen.net/2/34/615/show-collection.htm

NecroPhile

$250 for a boxed Duo-R with those games is quite the deal.  Nice!
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

elderbroom

From a prior post .. finally photos of my SuperGrafx, PC Engine GT and game lot.  This was bought ~2.5 months ago.  But just got around to cleaning, and test everything. So now it's a permanent part of my Gaming setup.

* Summarizing earlier post. Got this inquiring about a SGX on local classified. Turns out guy works at my office and when he found out I was a gamer, insisted on me taking the whole box at what I was willing to pay for the SGX alone. Despite trying to convince him it was worth more .. just just wanted to offload it. And was happy seeing it goto someone who would play the hell out it.

The PCE GT is having some video issues .. so will be boxing it up, and sending off to Turbokon for a recapping. But this was an unbelievable deal .. and just shit luck (which I deserve as I've never found anything at a yard/garage sale, flea market)

This is actually the bundle that had two copies of R-Type I .. so the the duplicate is actually being raffle off right here today in another thread.  Going to pick a winner tonight.

/2v0018n.jpg
/91a3cn.jpg
/k4th50.jpg
-----------------------
Elderbroom
My TG-16/PCE Collection : http://www.pcedaisakusen.net/2/34/615/show-collection.htm

esteban

IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

wildfruit

Rosser

Not sure if there is a thread for game identification or not and I did not want to start one for a simple question. But what is the name of the game in the middle the one with the dude with a sword I just ordered a GT and it came with a few games.

IMG

Otaking

Quote from: Rosser on 08/02/2014, 06:09 PMBut what is the name of the game in the middle the one with the dude with a sword
Chikudenya Toubee     
http://www.pcedaisakusen.net/2/28/41/1/Chikudenya-Toubee-jp.htm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86jH2UQmvKY&t=812s
Quote from: some block off youtubeIn one episode, Dodongo c-walks out of a convenience store with a 40 at 7:40 AM, steals an arcade machine from an auction, haggles in Spanish for a stuffed papa smurf to use as a sex toy, and buys Secret of Mana for a dollar.

Rosser

Quote from: HardcoreOtaku on 08/02/2014, 06:35 PM
Quote from: Rosser on 08/02/2014, 06:09 PMBut what is the name of the game in the middle the one with the dude with a sword
Chikudenya Toubee     
http://www.pcedaisakusen.net/2/28/41/1/Chikudenya-Toubee-jp.htm
Thanks I appreciate it  The game seems to be very heavy with japanese text

owlnonymous

I picked up some things from hashiriya1's for sale post. He shipped the items super fast.

IMG

shubibiman

Self proclamed Aldynes World Champion

jtucci31

Quote from: owlnonymous on 08/04/2014, 12:21 PMI picked up some things from hashiriya1's for sale post. He shipped the items super fast.
Nice! I almost picked up an Arcade Duo Card but didn't for whatever reason. Great seller. I'm jealous of the Ave 3 pad

owlnonymous

Quote from: guest on 08/04/2014, 02:18 PM
Quote from: owlnonymous on 08/04/2014, 12:21 PMI picked up some things from hashiriya1's for sale post. He shipped the items super fast.
Nice! I almost picked up an Arcade Duo Card but didn't for whatever reason. Great seller. I'm jealous of the Ave 3 pad
He has a few more Arcade Duo Cards left.

elderbroom

I ordered the PCE Duo-RX controller, and Avenue 6 controller from him.  Hoping they show up any day now. Given I'm in Canada it takes alittle longer especially with today being a Civic holiday.  Thought his prices were very reasonable. I can sense doing business with him again.
-----------------------
Elderbroom

johnnymad

Have a copy of Final Blaster coming my way. That'll put my number of PC Engine games up to a whopping 4.  =D>

Psycho Nulltard

I hope there's boobs in at least one of these.
jphaull.webp
IMG
Psycho John Moriconi sabotaged/destroyed TWO PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook (Cuz Chris Runyon!), then the other by Aaron Nanto (Cuz Le NightWolve!)!!! John and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together mainly because he's also a PCE admin who worked VERY hard to poach members for HIS OWN site which has been an abysmal failure now marred by a legacy of utter mass destruction/harassment/doxxing alliances with KKKFarms . net even despite their involvement in Byuu/Near's suicide! BOTH times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (blackmail/extortion!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang of DildoKKKobolds!

If you suspect he & his gang of psycho cyber bully friends did it on purpose, thought it through to its logical conclusion, preplanned it years before (never let a good crisis go to waste & create it if need be!) and that the PCEFX chatbox launch was just a pretense, you'd be correct...

Like DarkKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:

Medic_wheat

Quote from: guest on 08/05/2014, 01:50 PMI hope there's boobs in at least one of these.
jphaull.webp
Oh COOL... A Tenchi Muyo game....

and two Cobra games (loved the one for the Sega CD) ....

no clue what the fourth one is....

Opethian

IMG

shubibiman

Lady Phantom is a great game. It's a wargame.
Self proclamed Aldynes World Champion

reno5

Got myself a complete copy of Jinmu Densho. Can't wait to try this game that plays like space harrier.

Nando

Quote from: Medic_wheat on 08/05/2014, 02:58 PM
Quote from: guest on 08/05/2014, 01:50 PMI hope there's boobs in at least one of these.
jphaull.webp
Oh COOL... A Tenchi Muyo game....

And two Cobra games (loved the one for the Sega CD) ....

no clue what the fourth one is....
Are the Cobra games, novels?

NecroPhile

johnnymad

I looked up gameplay for one of the Cobra games. Looked like it was all text based and all Japanese. Do you guys just follow along with a translation or something?

Psycho Punch

This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

NecroPhile

Quote from: johnnymad on 08/06/2014, 06:53 PMDo you guys just follow along with a translation or something?
I follow what's going on in the pictures / cut scenes and make up my own story.

ToyMachine78

Quote from: guest on 08/07/2014, 10:29 AM
Quote from: johnnymad on 08/06/2014, 06:53 PMDo you guys just follow along with a translation or something?
Hey my 3yr old daughter does the same thing with books! Lol

reno5

Got myself some "painful" games i will try to play all the way to the end:

Astralius
La Valeur

Don't judge me i began a game of Last Armageddon lately LOL. Kinda like to find positives aspects of really poorly rated games.

Psycho Nulltard

Quote from: NecroPhile on 08/07/2014, 10:29 AM
Same here. You'd be amazed how many anime chicks talk incessantly about how much tehy want me!

Also, got this in turbob orange:
ed_color.webp
IMG

Medic_wheat

Quote from: guest on 08/07/2014, 02:25 PM
Same here. You'd be amazed how many anime chicks talk incessantly about how much tehy want me!
ed_color.webp
I need to pick two of these cases up for when that group order comes through...

Maybe I should do a poll to see what two colors I should get them in?

NecroPhile

Quote from: Nulltard on 08/07/2014, 02:25 PMAlso, got this in turbob orange:
ed_color.webp
How do you attach 'em?  Hot glue?

synbiosfan

Quote from: guest on 08/07/2014, 04:46 PM
Quote from: Nulltard on 08/07/2014, 02:25 PMAlso, got this in turbob orange:
ed_color.webp
How do you attach 'em?  Hot glue?
They fit snuggly so just a drop of glue is maybe needed. I used a drop of tub sealant.

There's no need to go Drakon on it.

NightWolve

Quote from: Medic_wheat on 08/07/2014, 04:36 PMI need to pick two of these cases up for when that group order comes through...

Yeah, I'm interested unless there is no group buy deal by the seller. Did you check on that ?

Medic_wheat

Quote from: NightWolve on 08/08/2014, 06:32 AM
Quote from: Medic_wheat on 08/07/2014, 04:36 PMI need to pick two of these cases up for when that group order comes through...

Yeah, I'm interested unless there is no group buy deal by the seller. Did you check on that ?
You know I didn't think about that.  Do you think many people from this group buy would be interested in getting a case as well?

NightWolve

Yeah, because it seems like leaving an exposed PCB around probably isn't the ideal as far as protecting your investment in it. What Stone Age Gamer did is beautiful, gold-plated screws and all, but I would never pay that bastard's markup - he doubled the price on his premium versions (for adding coating, case, and manual, etc.)!

jtucci31

Quote from: Medic_wheat on 08/08/2014, 08:05 AM
Quote from: NightWolve on 08/08/2014, 06:32 AM

You know I didn't think about that.  Do you think many people from this group buy would be interested in getting a case as well?
I'd be down. I'm planning on getting one after I move away to school. Still deciding what color to get, Nulltard's orange one looks awesome. It would look cool in a TE but weird in a Duo R.

Also, stupid question, do you really have to glue it on?

MrFulci

Quote from: Nulltard on 08/07/2014, 02:25 PM
ed_color.webp
Nulltard, that looks really nice. Kinda makes me wish I had let Shapeways dye my slim cover.

I was tempted to go with orange, or green, since it was only 50 cents extra, but since I had never ordered from Shapeways before, I thought I'd go with white, then I could dye it later if I decide to.
"Damnit, Beavis, put that away. You're not supposed to have your _____ out when you're cooking".

Medic_wheat

Quote from: guest on 08/08/2014, 07:54 PMFulci- thanks, yeah, it did come out nice. I was afraid it would be some pastel orange but it is fairly vibrant.

Tucci- you don't have to glue it, but you might want to depending on what version of ever drive you have. It fits the v1.2 well enough that it was hard to pry off with my fingernails, whereas it is easily removed on v.1 cards (but not so easily that it'll fall off the back of your turbo express).
Which version card did we order in the group buy..?

Not sure if Nulltard even ordered lol

jtucci31

Quote from: Medic_wheat on 08/08/2014, 11:02 PM
Quote from: guest on 08/08/2014, 07:54 PMFulci- thanks, yeah, it did come out nice. I was afraid it would be some pastel orange but it is fairly vibrant.

Tucci- you don't have to glue it, but you might want to depending on what version of ever drive you have. It fits the v1.2 well enough that it was hard to pry off with my fingernails, whereas it is easily removed on v.1 cards (but not so easily that it'll fall off the back of your turbo express).
Which version card did we order in the group buy..?

Not sure if Nulltard even ordered lol
Pretty sure we got v1.2. Nulltard said he got v1.1 about 2 years ago. And he now has both, there is little visible difference between the two.

johnnymad

I wasn't in the Group Buy but I'd be down for getting a cover if a bunch of people went in on it together.

bonoedgey

I got this last night in the mail. From KC (thanks again  :) )  Now I just need to wait for my shadow of the beast to come (got it very decent price. Played it back in the day on Amiga).

cdrom0.jpg

SuperPlay

A couple of recent items:

Tengai Makyou II Far East of Eden Manji Maru Soundtrack
Sherlock Holmes Vol. II

TengaiMakyou2+Sherlock2.jpg

synbiosfan

Opethian

pyramid plunder rox! and the soundtrack to insanity r0x0rz muh b0x0rz
IMG

synbiosfan

Quote from: Opethian on 08/11/2014, 04:36 PMpyramid plunder rox! and the soundtrack to insanity r0x0rz muh b0x0rz
I've spent a good part of the day playing both and you are correct!

NightWolve

My order from big Al in the UK arrived today, was left on the doorstep, made it OK thankfully!

Tengai Makyo II - $2GBP
Cosmic Fantasy I -  $3GBP
Cosmic Fantasy III -  $3GBP
Dragon Slayer: The Legend of Heroes II - $4GBP
Ys III: Wanderers from Ys (SPINE) (JPN) - $4GBP

Plus $9GBP shipping, so $25GBP total = $43 USD... 43 / 5 = 8.6, so $8.6 bucks per game with shipping...

It really cost him 15.5 GBP to send it, but I see why, the boxed used was big. Anyway, glad it made it to the US safely.

Opethian

IMG

thanks Bernie!
already finished anesan lol

anyone care to try it?
IMG

roflmao

This arrived today!

IMG
IMG
IMG

It's awesome.  The soundtrack is excellent too!