RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

Threads Per Page

Started by jlued686, 12/05/2011, 02:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jlued686

It might be nice to up the threads-per-page from 25 to 50. I know on a lot of forums, when threads aren't on page one of that category, they tend to get lost or forgotten.

Just a thought...

PunkCryborg

I stopped clicking on individual threads and only do "Show unread posts since last visit" link but it would be nice if this forum was a little more customizable like a lot of other forums.

jlued686

Wanted to bump this suggestion, because...hey...I want to.

jlued686

jperryss

Quote from: PunkCryborg on 02/04/2012, 01:58 PMI stopped clicking on individual threads and only do "Show unread posts since last visit" link but it would be nice if this forum was a little more customizable like a lot of other forums.
That is exactly what I do.

esteban

Quote from: jperryss on 07/27/2012, 01:59 PM
Quote from: PunkCryborg on 02/04/2012, 01:58 PMI stopped clicking on individual threads and only do "Show unread posts since last visit" link but it would be nice if this forum was a little more customizable like a lot of other forums.
That is exactly what I do.
As do I.

And, when I have a bad day, I accidentally close the tab.

Then, pcefx.com thinks I'm up-to-date, but I actually don't know what threads have been updated.

It is a sad state of affairs. IMG
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

jperryss

Quote from: esteban on 07/27/2012, 08:22 PMAs do I.

Then, pcefx.com thinks I'm up-to-date, but I actually don't know what threads have been updated.

Ctrl+Shift+T

You're welcome.

esteban

Quote from: jperryss on 07/27/2012, 11:03 PM
Quote from: esteban on 07/27/2012, 08:22 PMAs do I.

Ctrl+Shift+T

You're welcome.
What happens is I get over-aggressive closing a tab and hit "Ctrl+W" twice...depending on what tab I'm on, I risk closing the Mother Lode. IMG

IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG