We have a case of defamation here.

Started by Alt-Nintega, 09/27/2012, 03:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alt-Nintega

This is Nintega. I know a lot of you might be saying "wtf is he doing back here?" Well I decided to post this here instead of FS because hopefully someone with a brain will take this into consideration. To clear things up.....

1. All I ever tried to do is to fit in with everyone in this forum since we all have similar hobbies. I was socially awkward way back.

2. I still can't believe PCEngineHell / Michael Helgason is still on the forum.

It was really because of HIM and Nat the whole mess started. I just saw a topic on the sales thread https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=11127.30 that mentioned me "conning people on ebay" or something bs like that. THIS IS THE EBAY ACCOUNT I HAVE BEEN USING FOR 6 YEARS STRAIGHT.

http://myworld.ebay.com/supermcdave83

Notice that I have 100% feedback and not a single negative comment. Also I had absolutely nothing to do with "frozenintears". It was probably either him or someone else here that also from NJ pretending to be me. I truly believe he should be banned here for good because this is what people call defamation of character. I don't care if he's your best buddy if you truly respect the welfare of others here since he loves to go through people's information like a creepy cyber stalker sitting in his parents basement (the fact that Nat even allows him to do that should have stripped of his modding priviledges) I'd get rid of him ASAP. This is to Joe and Keranu wherever he is. I know Aaron doesn't care and I know Nat is still in cohoots with the crook. They've have made me look like a villain all along.

NecroPhile

Go away, ninnypants.  As you've been told many, many times: you're not welcome here; not now, not ever.  You burned your bridges when you first got the boot, and you'll never be welcomed back; and that's coming from Aaron himself, so don't piss and moan about it being all Mike or nat's fault.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Alt-Nintega

Quote from: NecroPhile on 09/27/2012, 04:31 PMGo away, ninnypants.  As you've been told many, many times: you're not welcome here; not now, not ever.  You burned your bridges when you first got the boot, and you'll never be welcomed back; and that's coming from Aaron himself, so don't piss and moan about it being all Mike or nat's fault.
Maybe you should be banned too for being an instigator all your life. BTW Aaron only knows Nat and Mike's side of the story. I should have every right to post here again and trade and sell Turbo games like everyone else. This is over something that happened 4 YEARS AGO. Its very pathetic.

NecroPhile

Quote from: Psycho Alt-Nintega on 09/27/2012, 04:34 PMMaybe you should be banned too for being an instigator all your life.
Awww, you gonna cry?

Quote from: Psycho Alt-Nintega on 09/27/2012, 04:34 PMBTW Aaron only knows Nat and Mike's side of the story.
No, Aaron read your attacks and rants in the chat log and as posted in various threads.  He didn't need any help finding your lies.

Quote from: Psycho Alt-Nintega on 09/27/2012, 04:34 PMI should have every right to post here again and trade and sell Turbo games like everyone else.
This isn't a democracy, numbnuts.  It's Aaron's world and he does not want you here.

Quote from: Psycho Alt-Nintega on 09/27/2012, 04:34 PMThis is over something that happened 4 YEARS AGO. Its very pathetic.
Indeed, you are quite pathetic.  Why don't you move on to some other gaming forum and quit stalking pcefx members on youtube/facebook/etc.?

Alt-Nintega

Quote from: NecroPhile on 09/27/2012, 04:42 PM
Quote from: Psycho Alt-Nintega on 09/27/2012, 04:34 PMMaybe you should be banned too for being an instigator all your life.
Awww, you gonna cry?

Quote from: Psycho Alt-Nintega on 09/27/2012, 04:34 PMBTW Aaron only knows Nat and Mike's side of the story.
No, Aaron read your attacks and rants in the chat log and as posted in various threads.  He didn't need any help finding your lies.
Yet Nat and Mike went out of their way to email my college and tried get me expelled from there. Too bad their plans failed. I have my associates degree with me at the moment :)

PunkCryborg

Here we go again  :roll:
Just as you said this shit is 4 years old and we're all sick of hearing about it cause YOU are the one bringing it up over and over. Even when you made appearences in the chat last time with a room full of ppl who werent even around when this stuff happened all you did was complain about nat and kike and pcefx. I dont think you are capable of "just talking turbo"

Bernie

I am sure if Mike was wrong, he will admit he was wrong.  Maybe you should just PM him instead of bringing up old stuff like this..  :(

Alt-Nintega

Quote from: PunkCryborg on 09/27/2012, 06:10 PMHere we go again  :roll:
Just as you said this shit is 4 years old and we'e all sick of hearing about it cause YOU are the one bringing it up over and over. Even when you made appearences in the chat last time with a room full of ppl who werent even around when this stuff happened all you did was complain about nat and kike and pcefx. I dont think you are capable of "just talking turbo"
Im perfectly capable thats what no one here understands.

SignOfZeta

Go the fuck away and take Mike with you.
IMG

Alt-Nintega

Quote from: Bernie on 09/27/2012, 06:19 PMI am sure if Mike was wrong, he will admit he was wrong.  Maybe you should just PM him instead of bringing up old stuff like this..  :(
Looks like you dont know him like I do. Reasoning with him is like reasoingn with Freddy or Jason. He still refuses to remove those stupid videos he made about me on YT.

jlued686

My God...the drama in this place sometimes. I'd prefer seeing a page full of ReganSin's incoherent gibberish to some of the whiney, crybaby shit that gets posted sometimes.

Do yourself a favor: Google the word "vagina". Take a look at it. Then go out into the world and try to find a real one. You being wronged on an internet chat board will never matter to you again.

NecroPhile

Quote from: Psycho Alt-Nintega on 09/27/2012, 06:31 PMIm perfectly capable thats what no one here understands.
Get it through your thick skull: nobody cares if you can behave yourself now.  You will not be given another chance!

Not that further proof of your asshatery is needed, but your actions here prove yet again that you're nothing but a drama queen and are not to be trusted; if you truly were capable of 'just talking turbo', you'd be doing more than bitching about Mike and Nat.

Sadler

Quote from: Psycho Alt-Nintega on 09/27/2012, 06:31 PM
Quote from: PunkCryborg on 09/27/2012, 06:10 PMHere we go again  :roll:
Just as you said this shit is 4 years old and we'e all sick of hearing about it cause YOU are the one bringing it up over and over. Even when you made appearences in the chat last time with a room full of ppl who werent even around when this stuff happened all you did was complain about nat and kike and pcefx. I dont think you are capable of "just talking turbo"
Im perfectly capable thats what no one here understands.
The fuck you are. Your very first post on your new account is the same bullshit. It's the same bullshit you pulled earlier this year.

IMG

PCEngineHell

Quote from: Psycho Alt-Nintega on 09/27/2012, 03:58 PMSame ole rant
Again, thanks for stating the obvious that even retards and stalker psychopaths can maintain 100 percent positive feedback by maintaining a "buyers only" account.  :roll: Also, thanks for shedding a few more tears for others amusement. Its been swell. Go the fuck away and take Zeta with you.

EDIT: By now everyone knows you wouldn't have the guts to try to deal with any member here directly for fear of your personal address being leaked out. Nice try, but between that and your well documented history of posing as made up individuals, you have no leverage here with anyone except maybe the extremely foolish.
:P

Alt-Nintega

Oh look whos here. My old buddy. How you doing? Still teaming up with the uber troll  SeventhSun on YT harassing others and posting their personal information in public? Yeah thats totally sane.

You know its really sad no one here besides Zeta realizes what an evil person you are "professor". I may be no saint either but I wouldnt do half the childish shit you do. Unlike you I turned my life around. My trolling days have been long gone.

I strongly apologize to a lot of you here but as for you Mike I hope police or even the FBI track you down for being the sick internet predator you really are.

Bernie

Im not understanding your whole purpose for even signing back up..  Seems like its just to pick up right where you left off.  If it were me, and I wanted to be here so I could trade and participate in game discussions, then I would stay as far away from these topics as possible, basically flying under the radar.  That doesn't appear to be your intentions however, and that's sad actually, because there are a lot of good things happening on this site lately. 

Alt-Nintega

Quote from: Bernie on 09/28/2012, 07:26 AMIm not understanding your whole purpose for even signing back up..  Seems like its just to pick up right where you left off.  If it were me, and I wanted to be here so I could trade and participate in game discussions, then I would stay as far away from these topics as possible, basically flying under the radar.  That doesn' appear to be your intentions however, and that' sad actually, because there are a lot of good things happening on this site lately. 
As a Turbo fan like all of you I would feel safe doing all that if Nat didnt keep banning my accounts. I want Aaron to see this because I am 100% sure he didnt know what was really going on. All he read was my threats to Mike on shout and assumed Im nothing but trouble.

PCEngineHell

Quote from: Psycho Alt-Nintega on 09/28/2012, 07:55 AM
Quote from: Bernie on 09/28/2012, 07:26 AMIm not understanding your whole purpose for even signing back up..  Seems like its just to pick up right where you left off.  If it were me, and I wanted to be here so I could trade and participate in game discussions, then I would stay as far away from these topics as possible, basically flying under the radar.  That doesn' appear to be your intentions however, and that' sad actually, because there are a lot of good things happening on this site lately. 
As a Turbo fan like all of you I would feel safe doing all that if Nat didnt keep banning my accounts. I want Aaron to see this because I am 100% sure he didnt know what was really going on. All he read was my threats to Mike on shout and assumed Im nothing but trouble.
You are assuming Nat is the only one to kick your ass to the curb. This also is not the only forum or net based community where you have had multiple issues. You are also forgetting to mention you had your ass kicked to the curb well after I left here, so you can stop trying to use me as your excuse for being a psycho stalker drama queen. It should speak volumes to you that even under multiple identities and fake personalities that you have concocted you have yet to make any solid friendships on any given community. Thats because no matter what name you call yourself, be it Mark, Sam, or John, or whatever handle you fly under, be it Sagaia3048 or Davegaymer69 or even Chelnovhardgay, people see through your bullshit, and no one likes you.

Whats worse is how desperate you come off as, some loser who comes back 10, 15, maybe 20 times in a matter of like 4 years all because he wants to be accepted by people he doesn't even fucking know, who want about as much to do with him as they do with Joseph Stalin. You try and try again, each time thinking something is going to be different. NOTHING is ever going to be different for you. Every time you roll those dice the outcome is going to be the same because you will always be the same, regardless of what name and silly made up background story you have attached to yourself.

Artist
Paramedic
Hardcore rock scene guy
leet gaymer
Youtube personality
Soup kitchen volunteer
College graduate
some buff guy who works out at the gym and has a nerd crushing body (your words Beaker Breaker)
noob who just got a Coregrafx (every other id you make is some new guy who suddenly "just got a Coregrafx" and loves China Warrior and Samurai Ghost and just had to join the forum)

How many times even have you reinvented yourself exactly in the last 3 or 4 years? Lets take a look at a few:
1. Youtube retard
2. Youtube dragqueen drama clown
3. Pedobear or Unibomber, take your pick
4. Heavy Metal punk rocker guy
5. Lover of teh average looking milfs
6. Corey Fieldman Business Suit

/thecrew.png

Serious guy, stay on the meds, get your life in order, and move on already.

Alt-Nintega

At least I now have more legit hobbies and a life outside of slandering and harassing others on gaming and toy collecting forums who know what you are really all about Professor Shitpiece. There is a reason you have 8 ignores here. You seem to contribute nothing to this forum but childish bullshit on FS and slandering me as usual. You do whatever it takes to make others resent me here because you do. Grow up and stop being a bitch behind a Salvation Army Windows 95 comp all your life. I bet youll curl up in a fetal position if we ever meet face to face.

NecroPhile

Quote from: Psycho Alt-Nintega on 09/28/2012, 10:31 AMAt least I now have more legit hobbies and a life outside of slandering and harassing others on gaming and toy collecting forums...
And yet you've done nothing but piss and moan and attack others here and in chat.  Grow up.

Quote from: Psycho Alt-Nintega on 09/28/2012, 10:31 AMI bet youll curl up in a fetal position if we ever meet face to face.
Who wouldn't when faced with your 'nerd crushing physique'?  :roll:

I repeat - grow up.

Alt-Nintega

Anyone who thinks Helgason brings positive energy to the forum is just as big of a shitpiece  as he is. He has got away with too much shit here for far too long. Either he is having a long distance gay affair with nat or Joe and Aaron are too naive.

The End.

PCEngineHell

Quote from: Psycho Alt-Nintega on 09/28/2012, 10:31 AMsame ole tripe
You do realize that on any given day of the week you're not the conversation piece of choice don't you little man? Much like your life back home with your ma, when you're gone, its as if you never existed. Out of sight, out of mind.

jlued686

Quote from: Psycho Alt-Nintega on 09/28/2012, 11:02 AMAnyone who thinks Helgason brings positive energy to the forum is just as big of a shitpiece  as he is.
And you're a giant beacon of positive sunshine.

*sigh*

FiftyQuid

Quote from: PCEngineHell on 09/28/2012, 08:52 AM6. Corey Fieldman Business Suit
I miss Corey Fieldman.  :cry:

Quote from: guest on 09/28/2012, 11:49 AMAnd you're a giant beacon of positive sunshine.
Did someone say bacon?  Wah?  Oh... beacon.  Damn.  :cry:

DM, I don't know you, but why sign up under another name just to fire up this drama?  Why can't you do what every other banned forum member (on any forum) does and just sign up as a new member all over again.  It's not like you've used up every IP address on the planet.
I'm busy playing pinball, but I still drop by to visit.

Alt-Nintega

Quote from: FiftyQuid on 09/28/2012, 12:22 PMDM, I don't know you, but why sign up under another name just to fire up this drama?  Why can't you do what every other banned forum member (on any forum) does and just sign up as a new member all over again.  It's not like you've used up every IP address on the planet.
Because I want to make sure Helgason gets booted off of here for good. I don't trust him one bit. I'm planning to sell and buy Turbo stuff from people here soon and I don't want the creep to get his hands on my address. God knows what he'll do with it. He'd probably fly up to where I am and molest my woman if all I know.

jlued686

Again: vagina.

There are more important things in life. Christ almighty, man...

Alt-Nintega

Quote from: guest on 09/28/2012, 01:04 PMAgain: vagina.

I'd like to supoort my hobby too. I have every right.

NecroPhile

Quote from: Psycho Alt-Nintega on 09/28/2012, 01:01 PMI'm planning to sell and buy Turbo stuff from people here soon....
Who in their right mind would deal with a certifiable loon like you?!?

Quote from: Psycho Alt-Nintega on 09/28/2012, 01:12 PMI'd like to supoort my hobby too. I have every right.
You have zero rights here, you stupid prick.  Using this forum is a privilege, not a right.

And now I'm done feeding the attention whore.  It's up to Joe and Keranu to do their jobs already (they've both been on since another ninny sighting was reported); if you two don't want the jobs, quit and petition Aaron to find new mods.

PunkCryborg

We're all dying for a chance to trade for your common loose hu cards!

Bernie

Quote from: Psycho Alt-Nintega on 09/28/2012, 11:02 AMAnyone who thinks Helgason brings positive energy to the forum is just as big of a shitpiece  as he is. He has got away with too much shit here for far too long. Either he is having a long distance gay affair with nat or Joe and Aaron are too naive.

The End.
hmmm..  Well I guess I'm just a big shitpiece then...  I've had plenty of good trades here with the Professor, as well as good convo, and I am sure I am not alone.  Never had issues with him man, sorry...  :(

Vecanti

When I see shitpiece I think mantelpiece, so then I can't help but think of a big bronze turd over someones fireplace.

BlueBMW

Anyone else laughing at just reading "Diabeetus!" ?
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

turboswimbz

NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)
BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere. You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

Sparky

Quote from: Psycho Alt-Nintega on 09/28/2012, 11:02 AMAnyone who thinks Helgason brings positive energy to the forum is just as big of a shitpiece  as he is. He has got away with too much shit here for far too long. Either he is having a long distance gay affair with nat or Joe and Aaron are too naive.

The End.
Your just upset cause the truth hurts!... Mike/prof has the best bullshit detector I have seen and his winning ratio on calling people out on it is outstanding, if it was not for straight shooters and honest guys like mike/prof this place would be over run by the wrong types of people. I can call mike a friend and I trust him, more then a lot of people I know here and in my real life.

Bernie

PCEngineHell

Sparky

esteban

IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

VestCunt

Quote from: Psycho Alt-Nintega on 09/28/2012, 01:12 PMI'd like to supoort my hobby too. I have every right.
Participating on a forum isn't a right. We're just a bunch of random people you pissed off. There's nothing in the constitution that requires us to suffer fools. We're not an institution, you don't have to submit an application, and you don't have to clear your name or expunge your criminal record.

The only thing you need to do is keep your big mouth shut next time you sneak back and create an account. Don't reveal your identity, don't bring up ancient history, and put you old nemeses on "ignore". After a few years of civility maybe you'll establish a reputation as a human being.

I never paid any attention to your stupid drama and I don't know anyone's side of the story, but it doesn't take a detective to see that you're a colossal creep.
Topic Adjourned.

jlued686

Quote from: VestCunt on 09/29/2012, 09:07 PM
Participating on a forum isn't a right. We're just a bunch of random people you pissed off. There's nothing in the constitution that requires us to suffer fools. We're not an institution, you don't have to submit an application, and you don't have to clear your name or expunge your criminal record.

The only thing you need to do is keep your big mouth shut next time you sneak back and create an account. Don't reveal your identity, don't bring up ancient history, and put you old nemeses on "ignore". After a few years of civility maybe you'll establish a reputation as a human being.

I never paid any attention to your stupid drama and I don't know anyone's side of the story, but it doesn't take a detective to see that you're a colossal creep.
BOOM! Post of the week!

Firebomber7

Quote from: SignOfZeta on 09/27/2012, 06:36 PMGo the fuck away and take Mike with you.
Quote from: PCEngineHellGo the fuck away and take Zeta with you.
I need to read the threads here more. This stuff is entertaining!
IMG
IMG
IMG
Wants:
-region/s-video modded PC Engine Duo w/Arcade Card at www. multimods .com
-region modded Super Grafx
-region modded PC Engine original
-PC-FX w/Zenki, Zeroigar, Chip-Chan, Battle Heat, Der Langrisser FX

Will this complete me?

NightWolve

Quote from: Psycho Alt-Nintega on 09/28/2012, 01:12 PM
Quote from: guest on 09/28/2012, 01:04 PMAgain: vagina.

I'd like to supoort my hobby too. I have every right.
Ah, applying the language of "rights" to this issue... Well, you don't have the "right" to force yourself back onto somebody else's forum that explicitly doesn't want your presence. It's not your forum, you don't have a right to it, otherwise the owner doesn't have the right or freedom of association which includes the right/freedom to exclude psycho-stalker nutjobs or whatever other category of undesirables that show up... As was said, that is what makes it a privilege, not a "right..." You DO have the right to make your own forum and invite or dis-invite whoever the hell you want, though!

I remember this tactic being tried on me by a psychopath called Vision-Z that I once banned from a chatroom back when I started with RIGG. He then lost his mind over the ban and stalked me for 3+ years, using whatever tactics to extort me into unbanning him (mail bombing, registering sites with my email address, porn posting hiding behind proxies, lying to friends to turn 'em against me, etc.). That was my first encounter of a menace like him and he too tried to cast the issue in terms of "rights" - the translation of this "right" of course meant bullying/forcing/extorting his way back into the chatroom by whatever means necessary. This criminal never gave up either, not until he managed to cost me webspace in the last year of his lunacy! The irony was that more than likely it wouldn't have been a permanent ban if not for the fact that he kept vindicating it by all the extortionist tactics that he would use and how he just kept getting more extreme every couple of months or so. He thought the more extreme that he got, the more likely it was that I'd cave to him. It just had the effect of the ole "Don't let the terrorists win!" principle! It may have cost me time and energy, but at least I never gave in to the sorry bastard!

So anyway, this is the PCEngineFX equivalent right here, eh? The infamous Nintega here now AND complaining about defamation ?? That's funny, I remember years ago running into a Youtube video of his where he was attacking Aaron and PCEFX - I never knew him or the story behind it all, but that video pissed me off in so many ways! It was so disgusting and embarrassing! Aaron was one of the coolest guys I ever met, a class act all the way, and I couldn't possibly understand what he had done to deserve something like that, yet here was this nutjob that actually cut a video of himself trashing the guy along with others and PCEFX in general... I dunno, I just hadn't seen something like that, but I suppose this kind of tactic was inevitable with things like Youtube, so there was some shock value to it for me at the time... Anyhow, I understand perfectly why Aaron made it a point that he should never be allowed to return...

esteban

I meant to post this before, but I was too lazy to upload the photo:
IMG
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

NightWolve

Hahahaha! It took me days to finally get to see your image and it was worth it!

Man, I had trouble with my DSL service ALL damn week!!!! I'd get a stable signal for like a minute, and then it'd just go bad! One day in between it lasted a couple of hours, but right after I clicked in here and your image started downloading, I got like 1 inch of height downloaded before the shit started acting up again!!! It'd be another 2 days wondering what your image was before I got the shit working again... There was a funky mix of very old and new phone wire near the drop point, so I did a little work in shortening the phone wiring, getting rid of the old stuff, etc... Even then it still wouldn't work till a couple of hours later, but I know I got rid of the voltage drop in the phone line after the maintenance that I did! Pain in the ass DSL! :(

Anyway, I'm gonna go ahead and just blame the Nintega curse on this shit! ;)

EDIT: (Hm, you just gave me an idea to use that image with John Schizomaniak! It's perfect given the context of something - I'm gonna steal it if you don't mind! Thanks!)

Bernie

DSL????!!  NW, time to upgrade!!!!

PunkCryborg

NightWolve

HEY, it's cheap at least!!!!! ;) Sure, you might have to deal with some hiccups now and then, but I never had or seen an Internet service without problems...

I used to have an interesting Sprint Broadband service where a transceiver dish was mounted on the roof and pointed towards the Sears Tower (Err, now known as the Willis Tower) which was good on the download (5 mbit) but terrible on the upload! Why did I have to terminate the service??? Neighbor's tree grew too damn big blocking the dish's path, so eventually it became unusable!

Had cable for a while but it was HORRIBLE in my area unless you waited till 4 am when everybody in the neighborhood was asleep (I hear cable systems are a lot better now though, but NOT when I tried!)... And when my friend/neighbor was alive, he had a friend over that brought one of those little portable WiMax modems and the problem with that was also getting a good signal (though they're pretty powerful once you do get a good signal!)...

So yeah, I never had a problem-free ISP in my area, but by all means, point me in the right direction! =\

Arjak

Oh-Boy-here-we-go-again.webp

I love how Ninny pisses and moans about how horrible people have been to him here, claiming that we have slandered his good name, while he's constantly talking about us behind our backs.

hypocrisy.webp

:lol:
He who dings the Gunhed must PAAAAY!!! -Ninja Spirit

bob

Quote from: Psycho Alt-Nintega on 09/27/2012, 04:45 PMI have my associates degree with me at the moment
Let me preface this with the fact that I have not read the entire thread, but just the first page...

DM, I have no idea who you are, or what your troubles here were all about, but only somebody WITH an associates degree would actually say this. You know there is still 2 more years to go before you actually have a degree?  You NEVER want to walk into a job interview and say you have an "associates degree". Makes you sound like a quitter. I mean look at the first three letters. Now maybe you are bright, maybe you are a stand up guy, but you wouldn't want a mechanic working on your car after he said he fixed a power wheels once, right?

PunkCryborg

why were so many people reading this thread?
/sonnq.jpg