@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

Any chance the chatbox will return?

Started by JoshTurboTrollX, 06/19/2017, 09:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arkhan Asylum

This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

CrackTiger

Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

Arkhan Asylum

YOU SAY ITS NOW BUT I DONT SEE IT AT THE TOP OF THE FORUM SO LIKE

IS MY FUTURE BROKEN.   SHOULD I REBOOT.
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

esteban

Google Glass is the future. No need for chatting. Or shouting.

Join us.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

crazydean

Quote from: Psycho Arkhan on 07/03/2017, 11:20 PMYOU SAY ITS NOW BUT I DONT SEE IT AT THE TOP OF THE FORUM SO LIKE

IS MY FUTURE BROKEN.   SHOULD I REBOOT.
Is your future plugged in? Is it turned on?

Arkhan Asylum

blueraven

I'm just looking for the future, which is now, and now, and now, and now.

Infinity.

Also, the idea of bringing back shoutbox is great!

Arkhan Asylum

Gredler

Arkhan Asylum

blueraven

I haven't said this before but it would be really cool if we could activate the Shoutbox on the PCengineFX website.

People want me to come to Dischord and Facebook and this idea is horrifying.

esteban

Quote from: blueraven on 07/13/2017, 10:11 PMI haven't said this before but it would be really cool if we could activate the Shoutbox on the PCengineFX website.

People want me to come to Dischord and Facebook and this idea is horrifying.
What is the Bookface you speak of?

And how much does it cost to install on my desktop?

majors

Quote from: blueraven on 07/13/2017, 10:11 PMPeople want me to come to Dischord ...
Blue...come to the dark side! I am your father!

At least this discord shit does not have temperamental chatbot and plays well with modern browsers.
TG/PCE Collection.
"Booze should be a choice, not a privilege" -KCDC (The FP)

crazydean

DoxPhile chat is working just fine. Come join the party!

Arkhan Asylum

yeah good idea guys, lets segregate everything more lol.

we so smrt.

DragonmasterDan

--DragonmasterDan

esteban

Quote from: DragonmasterDan on 07/14/2017, 10:49 PMRIP Paul's chat
That's not fair. I didn't have my laptop this week. I would have logged in.

Opethian

IMG

JoshTurboTrollX

Yea, haven't had a chance to log in all week.  :( Sad times.
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

esteban

blueraven

CHAT DIED ON MY BIRTHDAY. AWESOME GIFT. BEST YEAR EVAR. THANKS TAPATALK.

Psycho Punch

A: No. Use Arkhan's thread indefinitely (with copious amounts of quotes).

Sincerely,
the PCEFX mod team
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

TR0N

FU to tapatalk for buying out the free forums in the first place  :evil: RIP paul chat,still reading what's suggested here shows how split up where people go to chat now.I wouldn't mind a return for a chat room here either.
IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

crazydean

Quote from: TR0N on 07/17/2017, 06:27 AMFU to tapatalk for buying out the free forums in the first place  :evil: RIP paul chat,still reading what's suggested here shows how split up where people go to chat now.I wouldn't mind a return for a chat room here either.
I agree. Strength in numbers.

Let's all go to DoxPhile right now!

DragonmasterDan

Quote from: blueraven on 07/15/2017, 02:54 PMCHAT DIED ON MY BIRTHDAY. AWESOME GIFT. BEST YEAR EVAR. THANKS TAPATALK.
I've captured its final state.

IMG
--DragonmasterDan

NecroPhile

Aww.  Poor ChatBot; she was too young.

Quote from: Psycho Punch on 07/16/2017, 12:56 AMA: No. Use Arkhan's thread indefinitely (with copious amounts of quotes).

Sincerely,
the PCEFX mod admin team
Fixed.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Arkhan Asylum

lol, Geise killed the chat.  blame him.

dummy.

And yeah, is Nightwolve dead ?   He's got admin rights and I thought he would've had a working solution up by now as it has been like 3 weeks since I pinged him.

Sprawling everyone out is dumb.

TheClash603

I just decided to sign up for DoxPhile in case I ever get the urge to chat.  It took me 30 minutes to sign up, because the security answer of KEITH COURAGE* would not be accepted.  Bad first impression...

blueraven

I dunno coz am ledumb
Quote from: Psycho Arkhan on 07/17/2017, 04:15 PMlol, Geise killed the chat.  blame him.
I dunno coz am ledumb

Let me know what happens when you lolrage at the admins.

CAUSE YOU'RE HARD TO FIND ONLINE YOU NEVER POST HERE

Quote from: TheClash603 on 07/17/2017, 09:25 PMI just decided to sign up for DoxPhile in case I ever get the urge to chat.  It took me 30 minutes to sign up, because the security answer of KEITH COURAGE* would not be accepted.  Bad first impression...
The team at DoxPhile is working incredibly hard to make a sandwich right now, and apologizes for the lag time. As a mod there your complaints will go nowhere. It's Nulltard's fault.

TR0N

Quote from: crazydean on 07/17/2017, 08:11 AM
Quote from: TR0N on 07/17/2017, 06:27 AMFU to tapatalk for buying out the free forums in the first place  :evil: RIP paul chat,still reading what's suggested here shows how split up where people go to chat now.I wouldn't mind a return for a chat room here either.
I agree. Strength in numbers.

Let's all go to DoxPhile right now!
Maybe i will better then nothing at this point.I still like to see a chat room return here,only because it be more centralized for hangouts.
IMG

NecroPhile

Clash and Tron: There's discord too.

Because fuck DoxPhile.  :twisted:

Arkhan Asylum

Quote from: NecroPhile on 07/18/2017, 09:24 AMClash and Tron: There's discord too.
yeah , if only it was integrated here.

it seems like alot of people miss the integration with the forum.  More than I thought, actually.

TR0N

Quote from: NecroPhile on 07/18/2017, 09:24 AMClash and Tron: There's discord too.

Because fuck DoxPhile.  :twisted:
I see it's another program to use i don't know,haven't made my mind up yet.
IMG

NecroPhile

Quote from: TR0N on 07/19/2017, 04:52 AMI see it's another program to use i don't know,haven't made my mind up yet.
You don't have to use the app.  It works from a regular ol' browser too.

Arkhan Asylum

boycotttttttttttttttttttttttttt

so we can get our thingy back.

blueraven

Arkhan Asylum

IRCs probably still going.  I didn't logon from work today but i should be on at home.

ayyyy

Zeon comes in sometimes.

blueraven

DildoPhile REIGNS SUPREME.

Its true.

Nulltard, you've finally become the chat overlord. How does it feel?

TR0N

Quote from: NecroPhile on 07/19/2017, 10:18 AM
Quote from: TR0N on 07/19/2017, 04:52 AMI see it's another program to use i don't know,haven't made my mind up yet.
You don't have to use the app.  It works from a regular ol' browser too.
Ok then i got a invite from chop so i joined.
IMG

Arkhan Asylum

Quote from: blueraven on 07/20/2017, 02:23 AMDoxPhile REIGNS SUPREME.

Its true.

Nulltard, you've finally become the chat overlord. How does it feel?
Just noticed my forum sig and your forum sig both have good ol' shoutbox quotes from them.

RIP shoutbox.

Probably never coming back since Nightwolve doesn't pay attention to this thread.  lol

blueraven

Quote from: Psycho Arkhan on 07/24/2017, 01:39 AMJust noticed my forum sig and your forum sig both have good ol' shoutbox quotes from them.

RIP shoutbox.

Probably never coming back since Nightwolve doesn't pay attention to this thread.  lol
I think that happened mere seconds after you changed yours, so that people could read them back-to-back on the first 5 pages of the shoutbox thread, over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.

Dude, sucks that Nightwolve doesn't pay attention to this thread.

CAW

Arkhan Asylum

no I mean our forum signatures, you dingus.

like the timestamped chatlog stuff.

blueraven

Also, we really need to post more comments on this thread and get to page 8, so Necro's trash-talking of DoxPhile will go away

Arkhan Asylum

yeah so he can do it again and promote more use of shoutbox on pcefx by making us post more

NightWolve

Arkhan messaged me about this some time back, I can take a look on the SMF mod list to see if there's an easy chat module to add or look into other options as suggested. I'm too busy for the summer, but I'll take a look when I can at some point.

Arkhan Asylum

https://github.com/nvcnvn/NChat

people liked this one at some point.  It's not using SQL so we probably wouldn't need to worry about getting fuckbanged again like last time

blueraven

Don't call me a dingus, Garth.

Oh yeah, good ole shoutbox quotes.

It's kinda funny seeing what ppl have been coming up with recently, like links to pokemon trading cards, Scion xB tuner shit, and the Home Shopping Network.

Back when we joined people had sigs like FREE COCAINE and a link to their PS2 achievements and that was normal.

RoyVegas ruined everything.

Then the deluge of Fuckwits who kept paying it.

Facebook then double-ruined ebay.

Then Tats became overlord of Facebook and now he has minions.

Now NightWolve is missing.
EDIT: You Posted while I was writing this post. Thanks!

I should probably just contact the admin at this point even though I really enjoy raging like this all day at work. On three different shout threads.
DOUBLE EDIT

blueraven

Quote from: NightWolve on 07/24/2017, 02:09 AMArkhan messaged me about this some time back, I can take a look on the SMF mod list to see if there's an easy chat module to add or look into other options as suggested. I'm too busy for the summer, but I'll take a look when I can at some point.
Cool, thanks for taking a look. I know Arkhan has a good one in mind that was pretty bulletproof.

Arkhan Asylum

Yeah I just suggested putting a KiwiIRC widget into the forum layout.

everyone's got their raging dickstiffies for Discord, though.

I'd be fine with that if it integrated nicely.

but, it doesn't.

ClodBusted

Q: Any chance the chatbox will return?
A: Nope.