RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

I'm sure this isn't new to a lot of you (Korean TG-16)

Started by mitsuman, 12/04/2014, 10:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mitsuman

I was searching for stuff, and came across this image. I had no idea about this, but then again, I don't know a lot.

IMG

Link to page here.

Duo_R

Add my YouTube channel: https://youtu.be/sOg93QUtlg0
For sale trade list: https://tinyurl.com/2csm7kq

slinkyturd

70/95 US Turbochips

NecroPhile

https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=10558.0

Thanks for using search.  That's one of many similar threads.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

mitsuman

Quote from: guest on 12/05/2014, 09:30 AMpcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=10558

Thanks for using search.  That's one of many similar threads.
IMG
Sorry for not searching. I was laying in bed and just posted it up here real quick. Please excuse me for wasting valuable forum space with this repetitive post.

NecroPhile

No problem, douchebag.  Thanks for being honest and admitting that you're lazy.

mitsuman

Quote from: Psycho NecroPhileNo problem, douchebag. Thanks for being honest and admitting that you're lazy.
Really? Calling me a douchebag? Nice. Apparently internet sarcasm is unapparent to you.

I guess I am just not cut out for this place. Gaming ranks below a lot of other things in my life. Searching on this forum to see if a Korean version of the TG16 post all ready exists ranks even lower.

If anyone wants to buy a Keith Courage box or an Alien Crush box from me, feel free to PM me. I'm done posting on here. Back to lurking.

NecroPhile

Really?  Calling me a crybaby?  Nice.

You reap what you sow, chief.

Opethian

IMG

esteban

Quote from: mitsuman on 12/05/2014, 10:55 AMReally? Calling me a douchebag? Nice. Apparently internet sarcasm is unapparent to you.

I guess I am just not cut out for this place. Gaming ranks below a lot of other things in my life. Searching on this forum to see if a Korean version of the TG16 post all ready exists ranks even lower.

If anyone wants to buy a Keith Courage box or an Alien Crush box from me, feel free to PM me. I'm done posting on here. Back to lurking.
Mitsuman, if you can't handle a little gruffness, then get the hell out of here, you dirty bastard!

Seriously, though, I think you should stay with us, continue posting, and realize that you WILL survive this great injustice.

Also, how dare you suggest that TG-16/PCE is not the highest priority of your life! IT WILL BE, WHEN I AM DONE WITH YOU. I don't know where you live, but I have a sleeping bag and I am willing to sleep in the garage/kitchen/backyard (I have a pup tent I got as a freebie from Esquire magazine). Anyway, basically, what I'm saying is, I need a place to live for the next few months/year. I'll bring my PCE Shuttle and an EverDrive. Also, I have a favor to ask: Can I borrow a ziploc freezer bag, if you have one, to keep my (our!) PCE Shuttle safe & dry?
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Paddyfitz18

Quote from: mitsuman on 12/05/2014, 10:55 AMReally? Calling me a douchebag? Nice. Apparently internet sarcasm is unapparent to you.

If you think that Korean Turbografx is dope, I would say you are cut out for this place, despite what you say.

I'm not some long-time veteran or anything, just offering my humble opinion.

Stick around! 

(But as was mentioned earlier, just make sure you get your priorities straight brother  :wink:)

ToyMachine78

Quote from: esteban on 12/05/2014, 01:57 PM

Mitsuman, if you can't handle a little gruffness, then get the hell out of here, you dirty bastard!

Seriously, though, I think you should stay with us, continue posting, and realize that you WILL survive this great injustice.

Also, how dare you suggest that TG-16/PCE is not the highest priority of your life! IT WILL BE, WHEN I AM DONE WITH YOU. I don't know where you live, but I have a sleeping bag and I am willing to sleep in the garage/kitchen/backyard (I have a pup tent I got as a freebie from Esquire magazine). Anyway, basically, what I'm saying is, I need a place to live for the next few months/year. I'll bring my PCE Shuttle and an EverDrive. Also, I have a favor to ask: Can I borrow a ziploc freezer bag, if you have one, to keep my (our!) PCE Shuttle safe & dry?
Hey don't sulk in your douchebaggyness. Turn it into something positive like a raffle lol :D

BigusSchmuck

HailingTheThings

Dude. Dude, c'mon... dude... Dude.
IMG

handyman907

GoldenWheels

New to me, thanks for posting--and me likey that case.

Psycho Punch

This forum is one dick pix away from being a new Neo-geo.com, I thought I was on fighting street for a moment :lol:

EDIT: Nulltard please don't. :lol:
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

Ayce

I think this is the only forum where I have seen the moderators who were the ones trolling rather than trying to tame them.

IMG

Despite that system being discussed and posted elsewhere on the forum... I still think it's a really sweet looking piece of hardware. I'd love to get my hands on one of those.

NightWolve

Quote from: mitsuman on 12/04/2014, 10:59 PMIMG
Tis sweet. Wanna see it modded with red, green, blue YPbPr/Component and stereo output jacks. ;) That's all that sleek black beauty needs.

Gentlegamer

Quote from: mitsuman on 12/04/2014, 10:59 PMI was searching for stuff, and came across this image. I had no idea about this, but then again, I don't know a lot.

IMG

Link to page here.
It kinda looks like a PCE/N64 hybrid.
IMG
Quote from: VenomMacbeth on 10/25/2015, 02:35 PMGentle with games, rough with collectards.  Riders gon riiiiide.

cr8zykuban0

kinda reminda me more of a cable box/dvd player. But very cool nonetheless! This system is that type of system to show off to your friends! you'd be the coolest guy in the neighborhood if you had this!

Ayce

Quote from: cr8zykuban0 on 12/06/2014, 01:28 AMkinda reminda me more of a cable box/dvd player. But very cool nonetheless! This system is that type of system to show off to your friends! you'd be the coolest guy in the neighborhood if you had this!
I was going to say more like a CD-i but that works too.

NecroPhile

Quote from: Ayce on 12/05/2014, 11:08 PMI think this is the only forum where I have seen the moderators who were the ones trolling rather than trying to tame them.
Since when is providing a link to a relevant discussion and admonishing bad forum etiquette trolling? 

technozombie

I could see 3-d printing reaching a point where one could just pick the case they want for their console or design their own from the ground up.

esteban

This is the thread that inspired me to figure out the lyrics to Final Zone II. TRÜE STORIE.

Ayce

Quote from: Psycho NecroPhile on 12/08/2014, 11:48 AM
Quote from: Ayce on 12/05/2014, 11:08 PMI think this is the only forum where I have seen the moderators who were the ones trolling rather than trying to tame them.
Since when is providing a link to a relevant discussion and admonishing bad forum etiquette trolling?
You are a constant troll around here. Your original post has been changed, but I'm pretty sure a link is not all that you provided.

NecroPhile

Quote from: Ayce on 12/09/2014, 09:00 AMYou are a constant troll around here.
You obviously don't know what trolling is, as calling out someone for shitty behavior is not trolling; it's called being brutally honest and calling a spade a spade.

Quote from: Ayce on 12/09/2014, 09:00 AMYour original post has been changed, but I'm pretty sure a link is not all that you provided.
I quite clearly said that I provided the link and the complaint about poor form.  Can't you read?

The edit made no substantive changes to my post, and was simply to add the last sentence stating that there's other threads to plumb if anyone wants to do some research (a foreign concept to some).

Ayce

Quote from: Psycho NecroPhile on 12/09/2014, 09:26 AMYou obviously don't know what trolling is, as calling out someone for shitty behavior is not trolling; it's called being brutally honest and calling a spade a spade.
Oh, I see what you are saying... so you mean
Quote from: Psycho NecroPhile on 12/05/2014, 10:26 AMNo problem, douchebag.

ToyMachine78

Quote from: Ayce on 12/09/2014, 10:30 PM
Quote from: guest on 12/09/2014, 09:26 AMYou obviously don't know what trolling is, as calling out someone for shitty behavior is not trolling; it's called being brutally honest and calling a spade a spade.
Oh, I see what you are saying... so you mean
Quote from: guest on 12/05/2014, 10:26 AMNo problem, douchebag.
Dude, give it up. NecroPhile was nominated chief troll... Ahem... I meant moderator. Good thing too, because things are taken care of now.

Psycho Punch

This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

NecroPhile

Quote from: Ayce on 12/09/2014, 10:30 PMOh, I see what you are saying... so you mean
Quote from: NecroPhile on 12/05/2014, 10:26 AMNo problem, douchebag.
And that was in response to being called a crybaby, ergo not trolling.  Try again, genius.

mitsuman

Quote from: Psycho NecroPhile on 12/10/2014, 09:33 AMAnd that was in response to being called a crybaby, ergo not trolling.  Try again, genius.
But I was not actually calling you a crybaby, just picked a bad animated gif to fit the situation and caused a misunderstanding.

Either way, can't believe the bickering is still going after 3 pages. But I'm over what was said to me. It's just the internet, and I have been in NecroPhile's shoes before on a forum where I am admin. It gets tiresome dealing with people who do not search for pre-existing threads.

Water under the bridge.

esteban

Yay! I think our band of misfits will survive to piss each other off another day.

I am happy. :)

thisIsLoneWolf

That Vistar case, is a thing of beauty. Is there an expansion port on this bad boy?

esteban

Quote from: thisIsLoneWolf on 12/10/2014, 09:52 PMThat Vistar case, is a thing of beauty. Is there an expansion port on this bad boy?
I don't know.

Good question.

ClodBusted

According to NFG, the expansion port was removed from the Vistar:
http://nfggames.com/games/vistar/

Or is there some inside joke that I didn't get?