10/31/2023: Localization News - Dead of the Brain 1!

No, NOT a trick, a Halloween treat! Presenting the Dead of the Brain 1 English patch by David Shadoff for the DEAD last official PC Engine CD game published by NEC before exiting the console biz in 1999! I helped edit/betatest and it's also a game I actually finished in 2023, yaaay! Shubibiman also did a French localization. github.com/dshadoff/DeadoftheBrain
twitter.com/NightWolve/PCENews
Main Menu

WTB Sapphire

Started by Green, 12/23/2018, 07:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Green

Anyone have a copy laying around?  8)
I'll pay a fair price

OBI or not doesn't matter

NightWolve

nectarsis was trying to get rid of some Tobias copies.

tbone3969

Are you looking for an original copy or repo?
"There's something out there in those trees and it ain't no man. We're all gonna die."

Green

majors

Quote from: Green on 12/04/2017, 06:58 AMI have an authentic copy of Sapphire if anyone is interested.

I have it on eBay for 1000. If anyone here wants it... $700. Comes with reg card and obi. Excellent condition.
Sellers remorse?
TG/PCE Collection.
"Booze should be a choice, not a privilege" -KCDC (The FP)

NightWolve

Oh heck, interesting and he reported it sold! I noticed that of Bernie, sell-offs followed by regret/remorse and then eventually rebuying of some things.

This happened to me once with Wizardry NES and I never did sell a used game again. I've been meaning to eventually, things I'm really sure I don't care about anymore, but haven't gotten around to it, my eBay account is still buyer-only (never once sold something with it).

Green

Quote from: majors on 12/26/2018, 09:54 AM
Quote from: Green on 12/04/2017, 06:58 AMI have an authentic copy of Sapphire if anyone is interested.

I have it on eBay for 1000. If anyone here wants it... $700. Comes with reg card and obi. Excellent condition.
Sellers remorse?
Yeah a bit of remorse indeed