@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

Random Pictures Thread

Started by Joe Redifer, 02/10/2010, 02:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NightWolve

Quote from: EvilEvoIX on 01/11/2014, 05:19 PMThey do like to bitch about nothing, still waiting for a SSRPG translation.
You can understand this, somewhat. He wet their appetites when he started the SSRPG translation project, he gave them hope for something that they really wanted, but all he has left them with now is something that they really didn't want: a photo of his cock... ;) See, there's what he promised (SSRPG English patch), versus what he actually delivered (cock photo). :P He went on to be nominated "Worst Member 2010..." Heh-heh.

Now, for me, the enemy of my enemy is my friend, but putting on my objectivist hat for a second, yeah, you're right, there is a % of them that are acting like spoiled brats, much like Ys F.A.N.s.

He gave perfectly good rational reasons why that project was no longer a priority, but they weren't having any of it! Then you take his final "Fuck You" post that I already linked, his bragging about some rare SNK game that he got an early access ROM dump to, ultimately leaving them with a photo of his cock, wanting to kill numerous Neo-Geo.com fans (them!) in his angry "Am-I-An-Asshole?" thread I later discovered, and rage-quitting the forum twice or so before, you can understand it all somewhat...

But yeah, I do relish how they turned on him... He's a criminal anyway and I have nothing but disgust for him!

EvilEvoIX

Quote from: NightWolve on 01/11/2014, 06:58 PM
Quote from: EvilEvoIX on 01/11/2014, 05:19 PMThey do like to bitch about nothing, still waiting for a SSRPG translation.
You can understand this, somewhat. He wet their appetites when he started the SSRPG translation project, he gave them hope for something that they really wanted, but all he has left them with now is something that they really didn't want, a photo of his cock... ;) See, there's what he promised (SSRPG English patch), versus what he actually delivered (cock photo). :P He went on to be nominated "Worst Member 2010..." Heh-heh.

Now, for me, the enemy of my enemy is my friend, but putting on my objectivist hat for a second, yeah, you're right, there is a % of them that are acting like spoiled brats, much like Ys F.A.N.s.

He gave perfectly good rational reasons why that project was no longer a priority, but they weren't having any of it! But then you take his final "Fuck You" post that I already linked, his bragging about some rare SNK game that he got an early access ROM dump to, ultimately leaving them with a photo of his cock, wanting to kill numerous Neo-Geo.com fans (them!) in his angry "Am-I-An-Asshole?" thread I later discovered, and rage-quitting the forum twice or so before, you can understand it all somewhat...

But yeah, I do relish how they turned on him... He's a criminal anyway and I have nothing but disgust for him!
They are nuts over there.  I mostly hang out to purchase carts and MVS stuff.
IMGIMGIMG
Quote from: PCEngineHellI already dropped him a message on there and he did not reply back, so fuck him, and his cunt wife.

Opethian

IMG

Nando

Xak

Im a real life Sadler, just take me to the nearest item shop.

I have aspergers, and am a recovering Tonicholic

Psycho Punch

This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

GohanX

I thought I would share this pic of my little girl playing her first video game ever:

MyKidGoesTurbo.webp
https://www.the-nextlevel.com/tnl/attachment.php?attachmentid=73105&d=1390028967

That game? Bonk's Adventure!

And yes, she's why I'm never in chat anymore...

NightWolve

This is for my really good "buddy" Tom-chan/WyrdWad Lipschultz that works over at "XSEED Games" and for a few others (Jeff DeuceBag), a newer version of the Ys Typing Tutor I hope to release someday to honor them: :twisted:

IMG

https://www.ysutopia.net/projects/ystt/

esteban

JKM: I can identify nearly every random toy in that photo. Sad, but true.  :pcgs:

Quote from: NightWolve on 01/18/2014, 03:59 AMThis is for my really good "buddy" Tom/wyrdwad that works over at "XSEED Games" and a few others, it's a newer version of the Ys Typing Tutor for later release to honor them  :twisted::

IMG

https://www.ysutopia.net/projects/ystt/
ASIDE: The typing tutor! I had forgotten about that. You don't even know how perfect the timing is...I want my daughter to practice typing...what better way than this? Well...Typing of the Dead, I suppose.  :pcgs:.

Seriously, though, I think she will love this.

Also, I bet she will have to kick me off her laptop and tell me to get my own computer to play this.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

NightWolve

Quote from: esteban on 01/18/2014, 04:31 AMASIDE: The typing tutor! I had forgotten about that. You don't even know how perfect the timing is...I want my daughter to practice typing...what better way than this? Well...Typing of the Dead, I suppose.  :pcgs:.

Seriously, though, I think she will love this.

Also, I bet she will have to kick me off her laptop and tell me to get my own computer to play this.
You know, "Typing of the Dead" is one that always gets brought up when the "Ys Typing Tutor" (Typing of Ys) is mentioned. There are so few of these typing games I guess and that's what helped make it so popular. It's not installed every day around the world like the patches for Felghana, Ys I&II Complete are, but it gets around weekly, it's popular enough.

What version of Windows do you have BTW ?? Interested to know if it works on Windows 7/8, 64-bit or otherwise. Might as well go ahead and grab the current one then for testing since I'll be changing things around a bit for the newer one to "honor" XSEED Games and other a$$holes. :P I do hate that a level of negative will have to be introduced, but in waging a PR war as I promised Thomas Lipschultz, I'm gonna use whatever I can (all of my software/releases)... I promised him and B.J.DeuceBag that they weren't gonna get away with how they conducted business with the 4 translated scripts in question, and I aim to keep that promise, for better or worse.

wildfruit

Laying in bed wishing i had a controller extension

WP_20140119_001.jpg

NightWolve

Probably old, but a properly "fixed" Contra poster. :P

Contra.gif ContraFixed.jpg
facebook.com/photo/?fbid=10203158126143387

And just found this one, heh:

/45015472.jpg

SuperPlay

Few for from the interweb

IMG

IMG

/tumblr_mk859gfWre1qf5do9o1_500.gif

IMG

jeffhlewis

Quote from: SuperPlay on 01/19/2014, 05:45 AMFew for from the interweb

IMG
This had me cracking up for some reason

ParanoiaDragon

Quote from: jeffhlewis on 01/19/2014, 12:18 PM

IMG
Same here.  My laugh was more of a cackle then usual, as I'm just getting over some kind of flu/cold. :D
IMG

NecroPhile

Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

jeffhlewis

Quote from: ParanoiaDragon on 01/20/2014, 03:53 AM

IMG
Same here.  My laugh was more of a cackle then usual, as I'm just getting over some kind of flu/cold. :D
I keep imagining the Chappelle's Show Rick James skit - "FUCK YO' HOUSE!"

Tatsujin

Quote from: jeffhlewis on 01/20/2014, 03:10 PM
Quote from: ParanoiaDragon on 01/20/2014, 03:53 AM

IMG
I keep imagining the Chappelle's Show Rick James skit - "FUCK YO' HOUSE!"
quoting it just for the sake of quoting it one more time.
www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

NightWolve

Awwwwwwww, c'mon, admit it, he's adorable!

CatchSquirrel.jpg
facebook.com/photo/?fbid=790402890973652

Another one I think some might empathize with:

SoldAllYourGames.jpg
facebook.com/photo/?fbid=521537621193515

NightWolve

Bummer of a time for the Bieber (arrested for DUI, drag-racing, and now facing some fun with his musghot)... I ROLMAO'ed at the first one!

BieberVGozer.jpgBieberVMiley.jpg

Nando

RoyVegas

Suggestive?

/y4MC3bSxv.jpg
All is well. :)

bob

oh......the backwards SEGA thing (AGES)?  yup i got it.

Tatsujin

<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

Nando

Quote from: Tatsujin on 01/28/2014, 09:36 PMsuch uglyness!!!
Not one of their best. To say the least.

Nando

Flare65

Politics aside, that guy gives me the creeps.

Xak

simply me

IMG

being patriotic

NecroPhile

Quote from: Xak on 01/30/2014, 11:27 AMsimply me
IMG
being patriotic
It's patriotic to show a pic of guy killed in a shoot out with a state trooper?

Xak

HE IS A REAL American HERO!!!

get that right **** da popo ,, and i aint talkin bout mr. popo

RoyVegas

Quote from: Xak on 01/30/2014, 12:06 PMHE IS A REAL American HERO!!!

get that right **** da popo ,, and i aint talkin bout mr. popo
When you're curled up in a ball on the floor, scared to death because of some traumatic event that's happening. Crying and begging god that he helps you and the situation would stop and only wishing the cops would show up and save you. You can say fuck the cops all you want, but you'll be begging for them one day.

RoyVegas

Oh wait, you're a bad ass at kicking a bag hanging up in your carport. I retract the previous statement. Maybe the cops should be calling you for help!

Wait... THAT'S IT!!   :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: The cops should send you in first to all active shooter situations!  You got this shit bro!!!  :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:

Xak

Cops are useless, they only exist after an incident has occured so its best to be ready to defend yourself without depending on outside help. Lets get back on topic now and stop rubbing me where i like it

Psycho Punch

Quote from: RoyVegas on 01/30/2014, 12:15 PMYou can say fuck the cops all you want, but you'll be begging for them one day.
THIS x999999999!!!
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

Xak

like i said before, the one time me and my family needed their they totally were corrupt and gave not one **** on some serious felonies committed at my family home. **** THA POLICE i got reason to say that

**** THEM THEY DEFEND NOTHING

OldRover

Cops don't act, they react. That's what they're paid to do. Someone else does the stupid shit, and the cops come in to sweep up the pieces. Glorified journalists with guns on the government dime.

fuck-the-police-denise-cop-police-demotivational-poster-1264190482.webp
Turbo Badass Rank: Janne (6 of 12 clears)
Conquered so far: Sinistron, Violent Soldier, Tatsujin, Super Raiden, Shape Shifter, Rayxanber II

NecroPhile

Traffic stop shoot out is "sweeping up the pieces"?  Give me a break.

Nando

your problem seems to be the use of the word "Is"

"some but not all..." would be less binary, but would totally kill any trolling or lolz worth discussions, so never mind. Carrry on!

OldRover

Quote from: guest on 01/31/2014, 10:45 AMTraffic stop shoot out is "sweeping up the pieces"?  Give me a break.
Yup. Why was there a traffic stop? Because a cop reacted to someone driving too fast. Why were they driving so fast in the first place? It's against the law to drive that fast. So, they sweep up the pieces of the broken law. Oh, a shootout happens? A reaction to the idiot in the car pulling a gun. Reaction. Always.
Turbo Badass Rank: Janne (6 of 12 clears)
Conquered so far: Sinistron, Violent Soldier, Tatsujin, Super Raiden, Shape Shifter, Rayxanber II

NecroPhile

If you must oversimplify it that much, then nobody ever does anything except as a reaction to something else.

jeffhlewis

As a middle class white male in America, I have had exactly zero issues with police in my lifetime, outside of some jerkoff ticketing me for drinking a Miller Lite in public once in College.

I'm not ignorant to the fact that the cops that patrol my neighborhood (nice area of downtown Milwaukee) can be different than the ones that patrol the 'hood outside of where I work (south side of Racine). I don't know if that's truly the result of institutional racism (I'm sure some of it is) or just the simple fact that they're on higher alert in the 'hood areas because violent crime happens about 100x more often there. The stats don't lie.

turboswimbz

Quote from: OldRover on 01/31/2014, 11:22 AM
Quote from: guest on 01/31/2014, 10:45 AMTraffic stop shoot out is "sweeping up the pieces"?  Give me a break.
Yup. Why was there a traffic stop? Because a cop reacted to someone driving too fast. Why were they driving so fast in the first place? It's against the law to drive that fast. So, they sweep up the pieces of the broken law. Oh, a shootout happens? A reaction to the idiot in the car pulling a gun. Reaction. Always.
Life is a reaction, we all live slightly in the past. :)
NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)
BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere. You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

JoshTurboTrollX

Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

NecroPhile

turboswimbz

NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)
BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere. You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

Sparky

Superplay... More gifs!!!

NightWolve

Quote from: guest on 01/20/2014, 01:44 PM
Quote from: NightWolve on 01/18/2014, 03:59 AMhttps://www.ysutopia.net/projects/ystt/
IMG
Heh, I love it.
Hey thanks BTW! I kinda thought/figured you were mostly unsympathetic to this ordeal and were probably in the "Eh, NW got what he deserved..." camp.

Xak

Tatsujin

NightWolve