10/31/2023: Localization News - Dead of the Brain 1!

No, NOT a trick, a Halloween treat! Presenting the Dead of the Brain 1 English patch by David Shadoff for the DEAD last official PC Engine CD game published by NEC before exiting the console biz in 1999! I helped edit/betatest and it's also a game I actually finished in 2023, yaaay! Shubibiman also did a French localization. github.com/dshadoff/DeadoftheBrain
twitter.com/NightWolve/PCENews
Main Menu

Donald Trump Thread aka End of Days

Started by Otaking, 03/02/2016, 01:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TurboXray

Quote from: EvilEvoIX on 01/23/2017, 03:19 PMMedia sure has a hard on for President Trump, I think all this negativity and constant attacks by the media may help him win again in 4 years.
If the opposition can keep their energy and angst level of their base to where it's at now, next election will be fierce. That is, if the dems can find a suitable candidate as powerful to the dem core as much as Trump was as an upstart to the status quo. But then again, I watched in disbelief as George Dubyah got re-elected. So nothing's a given, no matter how much of the out cry is a ringing indication at the moment.

EvilEvoIX

Quote from: guest on 01/23/2017, 03:30 PMI never heard about the MLK bust thing. Sounds like fake news made up by fake news to give credence to fake fake news charges and create a smokescreen for the dismiss of actual news as fake news.

Seriously.

Your yourself imply that I only consume liberal news. How would I be oblivious to this?

Also... Lol at "media attacks"... If anything, they are guilty of handling him with kid gloves.  Motherfucker deserves more negative press than he gets.
I believe that Trump has received mostly negative press.  He's under attack by most media outlets constantly and by main stream Infotainment as well.  I will agree that Trump has the most time on medias albeit negative as the medias needs to create clicks to generate ad revenue, but to argue it's been positive would be disagreed with by all but the most bleeding hearts.
IMGIMGIMG
Quote from: PCEngineHellI already dropped him a message on there and he did not reply back, so fuck him, and his cunt wife.

NecroPhile

He's received mostly negative press because he's done very little positive.  He's constantly attacking everyone else, so what do you expect?  It's pretty much impossible to write an upbeat article when it's in response to Trump calling someone out as corrupt, lying, pathetic, etc.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

EvilEvoIX

Quote from: TurboXray on 01/23/2017, 03:43 PM
Quote from: EvilEvoIX on 01/23/2017, 03:19 PMMedia sure has a hard on for President Trump, I think all this negativity and constant attacks by the media may help him win again in 4 years.
If the opposition can keep their energy and angst level of their base to where it's at now, next election will be fierce. That is, if the dems can find a suitable candidate as powerful to the dem core as much as Trump was as an upstart to the status quo. But then again, I watched in disbelief as George Dubyah got re-elected. So nothing's a given, no matter how much of the out cry is a ringing indication at the moment.
Well we've learned that the Hollywood/Celebrity effect has been diminished and in many cases toxic.  California and NY are a given in terms of their ideology so those votes will probably diminish somewhat if Trump does what he said he will do and more than likely keep the rust belt states especially after ending TPP today and scheduling new trade agreements with multiple countries.  Who can the left run?  Someone really needs to emerge within the next couple of years but their bench is OLD, no more Clintons, no Biden, Corey Booker just proved he's bought and sold, Pelosi is hated and so on.  It'll be hard to unseat this man and I almost think the Dems will run a "nobody" and wait till 8 years later where it'll probably swing left and we can start the whole cycle again.  Trump is still extremely popular in the states that put him over on the EC and I bet he picks up Virginia & Nevada next time baring a catastrophe but as you stated, W had the worst thing ever happen since Pearl Harbor and he got re-elected.

My advice to President Trump haters is simply ignore him.  The man feeds off of attention and can handle both positive and negative.  Constant negative attention will simply mute these criticisms and the media could troll him by simply ignoring him and I bet he'll chase them for attention.
IMGIMGIMG
Quote from: PCEngineHellI already dropped him a message on there and he did not reply back, so fuck him, and his cunt wife.

NecroPhile

Don't forget this nugget: 'judge Trump by what's in his heart, not what comes out of his mouth'.

Seriously, how fucking stupid are these people?  Your job is PR and that's the best you can come up with?!?

EvilEvoIX

It's a new day in politics.  Trump survived what amounts to Thermonuclear Bombs in terms of scandalous reporting and revelations.  He simply pushed forward and dismissed the media and their constant attacks.  Used to be if the Left accused someone (usually a Republican in or running for office) of being racist the candidate would over react in showing and stating that they are not racist and get mired in bowing and ass kissing.  Trump simply dismisses this race baiting tactics and moves forward.

Recently President Trump was called out for using the Term "Illegal Alien" and should curb his language and use a much more politically correct term, President Trump Refused and took zero flak from anyone that mattered.

This tactic will open the door to more outspoken politicians and more than likely allow them to wade through the bullshit where they normally would be stuck.  This is good because it forces Liberal Politicians to counter on policy vs race baiting and if they truly have a better platform the people will change their vote.  Even Bill Maher said that the Dem's have lost their message and took too much for granted, President Trump has energized the politicians to fight more on policy and they better if they wish to stand a chance in 4 years. 

Democrats are down to 192 members of Congress. Under President Obama, Democrats have lost 900+ state legislature seats, 12 governors, 69 House seats, 13 Senate seats. That's some legacy. This is no accident and didn't happen overnight.  The country has been swinging right for some time and ultimately culminating in President Trump.  It wasn't really reported on as being publicly conservative labeled you as a super racist and the Media has a FAR liberal slant so they don't report much on failure by the Democrats.  What we have now is a silent majority emboldened to be more vocal and dismiss Democrats publicly.  We are still swinging hard right it'll get much better (worse) before it slows and swings back.  It'll have a lasting effect once Trump puts in 2-3 Supreme Court Justices.
IMGIMGIMG

ToyMachine78

Quote from: TurboXray on 01/23/2017, 03:43 PM
Dems need to clean house at the DNC before next cycle. If they weren't completely in the bag for Hillary, we may have had President Sanders. Dems fucked themselves every possible way this cycle.

jlued686

Evo, I can't tell how much of your routine is real and how much of it is shtick.

EvilEvoIX

Quote from: KingDrool on 01/23/2017, 04:51 PMEvo, I can't tell how much of your routine is real and how much of it is shtick.
Let me know what material you are having trouble with and I'd be more than happy to clarify.
IMGIMGIMG

ToyMachine78

Quote from: Nulltard on 01/23/2017, 06:52 PMLol... The orange fucker did it. I called this one!

https://www.federalregister.gov/documents/2017/01/24/2017-01798/special-observances-national-day-of-patriotic-devotion-proc-9570

So much for 9/11, now 1/20 will be the national day of patriotic devotion!

I'm going to make another prediction: next, trump will replace the Lincoln statue with a sculpture reproduction of his Time "Man of the Year" cover.
Beats Hillary... She would've declared national change your catheter day.

Emerald Rocker

The anti-net neutrality appointment bothers me, but cancelling the FHA mortgage fee reduction before it takes effect seems smart.  That's something you don't mess with unless you're sure it's a good idea, so leaving it status quo seems reasonable.
Official member of the PCEFX 4K Post Club

BlueBMW

His other executive order freezing all federal hiring is straight up lazy.  On the surface it sounds like it would save money, but the truth is it ends up costing more and creating a lot of trouble for federal agencies just trying to do their jobs.

I wonder how long I'll have my job since I work for a DOE laboratory in research that guys like Trump are too stupid to see the value in.

In case anyone wants some info.  Its old, but its been a while since a president was stupid enough to try this crap.

http://gao.gov/products/FPCD-82-21
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

NecroPhile

Quote from: BlueBMW on 01/24/2017, 09:18 AMI wonder how long I'll have my job since I work for a DOE laboratory in research that guys like Trump are too stupid to see the value in.
Especially since he appointed Perry as its Secretary; you know, the guy that said it's useless and should be eliminated.  Much like Trump, he's since flip flopped, admitting that climate change is real and that it's probably a good idea to have a department in charge of our nukes, but who knows what the morons will actually do or push for.

Otaking

What does Trumpf say to his wife?
Add your caption....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86jH2UQmvKY&t=812s
Quote from: some block off youtubeIn one episode, Dodongo c-walks out of a convenience store with a 40 at 7:40 AM, steals an arcade machine from an auction, haggles in Spanish for a stuffed papa smurf to use as a sex toy, and buys Secret of Mana for a dollar.

LostFlunky

Quote from: Otaking on 01/24/2017, 02:00 PMWhat does Trumpf say to his wife?
Add your caption....
Remember our 'prenup'?...

NecroPhile

From happy to totally bummed in two seconds flat.  :lol:

Cry baby in chief is back to claiming millions of illegals voted for Clinton.  His fragile ego just can't handle the fact that he lost the popular vote.

ToyMachine78

Quote from: NecroPhile on 01/24/2017, 03:12 PMFrom happy to totally bummed in two seconds flat. 

Cry baby in chief is back to claiming millions of illegals voted for Clinton.  His fragile ego just can't handle the fact that he lost the popular vote.
Yeah that's pretty freaking stupid, and a complete waste of time. Move on dude.

OldRover

What's this joker gonna do for us little guys? Nothing? Oh yeah, that's right, nothing. Fuck him. Not really but fuck him. FUCK. HIM. That is all.
Turbo Badass Rank: Janne (6 of 12 clears)
Conquered so far: Sinistron, Violent Soldier, Tatsujin, Super Raiden, Shape Shifter, Rayxanber II

esteban

Quote from: OldRover on 01/24/2017, 07:30 PMWhat's this joker gonna do for us little guys? Nothing? Oh yeah, that's right, nothing. Fuck him. Not really but fuck him. FUCK. HIM. That is all.
100% agreed.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

jtucci31

None of this is surprising at all

seieienbu

Quote from: Otaking on 01/24/2017, 02:00 PMWhat does Trumpf say to his wife?
Add your caption....
"I don't know why you're smiling.  Aren't you an immigrant?"
Current want list:  Bomberman 93

jlued686

Quote from: guest on 01/24/2017, 07:12 PM
Quote from: NecroPhile on 01/24/2017, 03:12 PMFrom happy to totally bummed in two seconds flat. 

Yeah that's pretty freaking stupid, and a complete waste of time. Move on dude.
He can't. It's a dent in his "I won by a landslide" bullshit narrative. And now he's supposedly ordering an investigation. And when it comes back proving him to be full of shit, he'll just claim victory again like he did with Obama's birth certificate.

We're less than a week in. God dammit.

Otaking

Quote from: some block off youtubeIn one episode, Dodongo c-walks out of a convenience store with a 40 at 7:40 AM, steals an arcade machine from an auction, haggles in Spanish for a stuffed papa smurf to use as a sex toy, and buys Secret of Mana for a dollar.

NightWolve

:lol:

Perfect, I'll have to save that one for future use!

Otaking

This video below appeared in my youtube feed as a recommended video, I'd never seen this guys channel before.
I gave it a watch and he does put accross a very compelling agrument towards stopping imagration from Mexico to the US, in that it would actually be in Mexicos interest for it's citizens to not leave thier country but rather stay and make there own country better.
I'm still not sure I agree with him, I'm generally more left wing in my views, but he's put forward the best case for the opposite side that  I've seen.

jlued686

Stopping illegal immigration is great and all, and I'm not against it, broadly. But a $10B wall isn't gonna do shit.

If you haven't watched last night's Trump interview, I highly recommend it. And, if you can come away from it without thinking he's an absolute fucking nutjob I will be either impressed or frightened for your sanity.

https://youtu.be/q6UrD6LKfCk
https://youtu.be/RDvoBoxv028

Gredler

esteban

Gredler

I watched that yesterday, classic episode; the debate ones are pretty good too.

esteban

Holy shite: Trump referred to "Sea of Love"... which can only be interpreted as excellent taste in obscure TG-CD games.

Fuck me! I actually like something about Trump now.

Excellent choice, Mr. President.

Excellent. Choice.

https://junk.tg-16.com/audio/ICFTD/Sea_of_Love_Full_Version_TurboGrafx_CD.mp3

Gredler

Psycho Punch

esteban he also drops subtle references to Tengen's Off the Wall quite often.
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

jtucci31

Not to stoke the fire even more, but this article was an excellent, if not totally depressing, read.

http://www.newyorker.com/news/daily-comment/orwells-1984-and-trumps-america

One of the main points that really hit with me is when Gopnik basically says that reason and "consequences" are pretty much thrown out the window with someone who has based their entire political construct on the antithesis of that idea.

He also makes note of intellectual conservatives who "share these resentments far more deeply than they value the rational practices" and the main point being that "resentment comes before reason."

It's not a terribly long read, either.

Community is the only cure for catastrophe. Action is the only antidote to anger.

Emerald Rocker

The irony of the above-linked essay is that it reinforces the misguided notion that Trump's braggadocio is more harmful than the lies that have been fed to us by leftism for years.  This reinforcement is itself a rejection of reality, one that people have been conditioned to accept because liars have told us that blatant irrationalities are "rational", "reasonable", and "moral" for so long.

Donald Trump is a master troll, weaving truth with hyperbole and distracting his opponents with absurdities.  And like any master troll, he has shattered the insular groupthink to expose a remarkable diversity of thought that exists outside the comfortable little bubble.  Trump's election is our chance to escape from the society of 1984; it's no surprise that small minds are saying just the opposite.
Official member of the PCEFX 4K Post Club

esteban

Quote from: Emerald Rocker on 01/27/2017, 07:36 PMThe irony of the above-linked essay is that it reinforces the misguided notion that Trump's braggadocio is more harmful than the lies that have been fed to us by leftism for years.  This reinforcement is itself a rejection of reality, one that people have been conditioned to accept because liars have told us that blatant irrationalities are "rational", "reasonable", and "moral" for so long.

Donald Trump is a master troll, weaving truth with hyperbole and distracting his opponents with absurdities.  And like any master troll, he has shattered the insular groupthink to expose a remarkable diversity of thought that exists outside the comfortable little bubble.  Trump's election is our chance to escape from the society of 1984; it's no surprise that small minds are saying just the opposite.
Hilarious comic relief.

Did you not read about how he embraced TG-CD?

*That* is the news.

ToyMachine78

Quote from: Emerald Rocker on 01/27/2017, 07:36 PMThe irony of the above-linked essay is that it reinforces the misguided notion that Trump's braggadocio is more harmful than the lies that have been fed to us by leftism for years.  This reinforcement is itself a rejection of reality, one that people have been conditioned to accept because liars have told us that blatant irrationalities are "rational", "reasonable", and "moral" for so long.

I love you emerald. Will you have my baby?

OldRover

Both sides lie through their fucking teeth any chance they get. This isn't news. :lol:
Turbo Badass Rank: Janne (6 of 12 clears)
Conquered so far: Sinistron, Violent Soldier, Tatsujin, Super Raiden, Shape Shifter, Rayxanber II

ToyMachine78

Quote from: The Old Rover on 01/27/2017, 08:01 PMBoth sides lie through their fucking teeth any chance they get. This isn't news.
I love you Rover. Will you have my baby?

ToyMachine78

Quote from: Nulltard on 01/27/2017, 08:52 PMIf only we'd had a self-serving rich old white businessman as president sooner, 'murica wouldn't need re-greatening.
I hate you Nulltard. Can I charge my crystal on your face?
... And those upgraded F tits

ToyMachine78

Quote from: Nulltard on 01/27/2017, 09:23 PM
Quote from: guest on 01/27/2017, 09:01 PM
Quote from: Nulltard on 01/27/2017, 08:52 PMIf only we'd had a self-serving rich old white businessman as president sooner, 'murica wouldn't need re-greatening.
I hate you Nulltard. Can I charge my crystal on your face?
... And those upgraded F tits
Only at MGC baby. Be there or be a Crooked Hillary supporter!
God damn it! The pressure. Meet you under the Turbo table?lol

BigusSchmuck

How will he deal with the debt indeed...

elmer

By moving all of his personal assets into foreign currencies, and then declaring bankruptcy and settling with China for pennies-on-the-dollar!!! That's just good business!!! What a smart guy!!!  :dance:

Oh ... what ... 2/3 of that debt is held by the US Taxpayers and 401K accounts,etc? Well, tough! Who cares about those guys. It'll hurt China (7% of the debt), and that's all that matters!  :?

http://money.cnn.com/2016/05/10/news/economy/us-debt-ownership/

Gredler

A coworker quit on friday, and I wondered why as he was a brilliant worker, but I later found out that he had "immigration concerns" because of what was going on, then this popped up. I'll miss him, he was a really nice guy and I was learning a lot working next to him.

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/01/30/trumps-next-executive-order-draft-to-target-tech-companies.html

esteban

Quote from: Gredler on 01/31/2017, 05:52 PMA coworker quit on friday, and I wondered why as he was a brilliant worker, but I later found out that he had "immigration concerns" because of what was going on, then this popped up. I'll miss him, he was a really nice guy and I was learning a lot working next to him.

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/01/30/trumps-next-executive-order-draft-to-target-tech-companies.html
This is a huge topic, but rather than get into *everything*, I was wondering about one aspect:

Q: How will projects that are outsourced be handled?

The reason I ask is because a visa are a very "tangible" concept...and it can be tracked relatively "easily"...

However, there is no system in place (that I know of) that tracks offshore teams contracted for work in the private sector.

ASIDE: This is but one of several policies that will directly affect friends/family. I really do feel as if I am living in Bizarro World.

esteban

TheClash603

Quote from: esteban on 02/01/2017, 07:31 AM
Quote from: Gredler on 01/31/2017, 05:52 PMA coworker quit on friday, and I wondered why as he was a brilliant worker, but I later found out that he had "immigration concerns" because of what was going on, then this popped up. I'll miss him, he was a really nice guy and I was learning a lot working next to him.

This is a huge topic, but rather than get into *everything*, I was wondering about one aspect:

Q: How will projects that are outsourced be handled?

The reason I ask is because a visa are a very "tangible" concept...and it can be tracked relatively "easily"...

However, there is no system in place (that I know of) that tracks offshore teams contracted for work in the private sector.

ASIDE: This is but one of several policies that will directly affect friends/family. I really do feel as if I am living in Bizarro World.
My company has undone many of the offshoring projects it started 10 years ago, because they were not successful.  For customer service people complained and for internal support, the jobs weren't getting done correctly.  I read a while ago abut nearsourcing, because there are so many U.S. cities where wages are low, that these cities (mine included) are the new India/Poland/etc.  I have friends that work at other large companies and they have said they've seen the same labor practices.

ToyMachine78

This shouldn't impact outsourcing at all. The intent is to ensure we are using work visas to get the best talent and fill hard to place jobs.

I work with plenty of foreign nationals, and none seem to be worried about this.

Maybe your attitude is causing fear and anxiety in your co-workers.

BigusSchmuck

When you have former Bush officials predicting Trump getting impeached before his first term is up is like a clue or something.
http://theweek.com/speedreads/676727/former-bush-administration-official-ominously-warns-trumps-presidency-probably-end-calamity