Finally....Hero Tonma 93 out of 94 Hucard's

Started by rrob78, 03/20/2018, 12:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rrob78

After 7 years of collecting, I finally was able to get Legend of Hero Tonma. A good friend of mine sold it to me for an awesome price. Never thought I would get one for a fair price, let alone to have it in my collection. A unique system I had a chance to play when a friend of mine brought it over back in the late 80's early 90's. I was blown by the graphics and gameplay of Bonks Adventure. Over the past 7 years, I had been fortunate enough to find lots and was able to build up the set. Some were purchased thru here, other friends and Ebay buy swiping them at low prices. Although I may never get Magical Chase.... there is always hope. Obey

IMG

Rydeen

Nice job man, Tonma is one of my favorites. It's like a friendlier version of Ghosts n' Goblins. Still nail bitingly hard, but manageable. If you stick with it you can beat it, when you have all the shot power-ups on you feel like a god.

SignOfZeta

"Nice job". Yep, he's truely the Michael Jordan of...buying a thing. I'm floored by his amazing skill. WELL BOUGHT I SAY! WELL BOUGHT!

Three chears for rrob78!

Hip hip!
IMG

SignOfZeta

IMG

SignOfZeta

IMG

Gypsy

HailingTheThings

Just when I thought this place wasn't gonna make me laugh today...  :derpcat:
IMG

TheClash603

The gameplay discussion will soon follow, I'm certain you'll eat at least 4 or 5 of your hips.

Psycho Punch

Congratulations! Now you only need a copy of the elusive "John Madden Football" hucard and you're all set.

/7A7W5ao.png

:catastrophy:
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

NoSexGex

Really like this game, I find it has the same feel as Ninja Spirit. iRem <3

There's one stage with a really bad jump, and the 2nd last boss is aids if you're not powered up. But unlimited continues makes this game super enjoyable. Here's some pics I saved:

Right before the horrible jump
IMG

Fuck yeah 8)
IMG

For a good time, reach out to this wily KKKFarm-crankcaller at (780) 717-9274 or Ryleystuartreynolds@gmail.com up in Alberta, Canada!
His last crank-voicemail: "Gimme a call back when you can. This is Ryley by the way... *giggles*"
He then followed it up with 8 WEEKS of ~DAILY calling! BAN ON SIGHT!!!

NoSexGex

** Spoilers **

Him and the princess fuck hard
For a good time, reach out to this wily KKKFarm-crankcaller at (780) 717-9274 or Ryleystuartreynolds@gmail.com up in Alberta, Canada!
His last crank-voicemail: "Gimme a call back when you can. This is Ryley by the way... *giggles*"

Keith Courage

Gypsy

NoSexGex