RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

PC Engine-FX Picture Thread (Formerly "Mugs")

Started by Ninja Spirit, 09/02/2005, 07:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

geise

Ah never thought of adding that version of Alpha 3 in there haha.  That fire in the video is great.  I love it when they do that.  One time when my wife and I were at a Hibatchi table, we were with this other couple and they had their mom with them.  She was really old and kind of crazy, (not to be mean) but when he did the fire she went bat shit crazy.  Jumped up yelling "FIRE...OH MY GOD!"  and hauled ass out of the resterant.  Anyways thanks for sharing.

Ninja Spirit

The intense heat that builds up in .2 seconds is something else too!

It was so hot that I thought my fleece was catching fire!

Alt-PyschoNintega

IMG

TR0N

Quote from: geise on 01/11/2009, 03:14 PMNice pics Ninja.  Hibatchi is always good tasty fun.  BTW is that a Hori controller you're using?  Also what version of SFA3 are you playing?  DC? Arcade?...Saturn?  Haha PSX?
Looks like a,PS2 HORI real Arcade Pro Stick that toneman is useing.

Realy good joystick too for the ps2 it use happs from what i hear.
IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

rolins

Quote from: TR0N on 01/20/2009, 12:32 AM
Quote from: geise on 01/11/2009, 03:14 PMNice pics Ninja.  Hibatchi is always good tasty fun.  BTW is that a Hori controller you're using?  Also what version of SFA3 are you playing?  DC? Arcade?...Saturn?  Haha PSX?

Nah, Happ parts are american and they don't fit in any Hrap model. It all japanese parts meaning Sanwa or Seimitsu only.

TR0N

Quote from: rolins on 01/20/2009, 01:36 AM
Quote from: TR0N on 01/20/2009, 12:32 AM

Nah, Happ parts are american and they don't fit in any Hrap model. It all japanese parts meaning Sanwa or Seimitsu only.
That's,what i thought i heard maybe i was thinking when a person mods the joystick.
IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

Ninja Spirit

Yeah that was Hori Real Arcade Pro. It was my friend's though. He got it from Play N' Trade as a request order straight from Japan for $150 bucks.

I was so drowning in envy

Tatsujin

www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

guyjin

Duo_R

Add my YouTube channel: https://youtu.be/sOg93QUtlg0
For sale trade list: https://tinyurl.com/2csm7kq

Tatsujin

<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

Ceti Alpha

Quote from: Tatsujin on 01/26/2009, 08:18 AM/melt2fu2.jpg
Why so serious?

....sorry, couldn't resist....hehe  :mrgreen:
IMG
"Let the CAW and Mystery of a Journey Unlike Any Other Begin"

Tatsujin

Joe Redifer

Sinistron

Tats- who sucked the color out of your game collection?
IMG
Quote from: Tatsujin- ATM it's just amateurish boytoy shizzle.
- they will bust me for consuming drug until they found out what it was in real.

Tatsujin

A: Photoshop and my indescribable skillz!

Ninja Spirit

Me and my cousin. it's obvious how happy she is about seeing me after over a few years. I'm prolly going to hell for saying this cause she's family but.....she look good as hell!

/l_48ae1f359f354cd49a586f5158fd7647.jpg

esteban

This is how we play No-Frills Rock Band. First, I get myself a goddamn pot and spoon. Inflatable guitar optional.
IMG

Then we rock out.
IMG
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Joe Redifer

Your version of Rock Band looks more fun than the official version by a landslide!

Sparky

haha... good times, I have been there myself except i play the spoons :)... and i must say that is the pink/redish couch i have ever seen :P

esteban

Joe, at the point those photos were taken, we had listened to the same song, on repeat, for the 8th time, no joke :).

Sparky, the couch is a crazy red, but due to extreme Rock-n-Roll (and other, unknown factors)  it looks like a crazy pink/magenta in the photos. I partially blame Tatsujin for the color shifting.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

NecroPhile

Little girls shouldn't wear duct tape pants.  :lol:
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Tatsujin

Ratix

IMG
i tried chewing tobacco it was terrible
IMG

Tatsujin

Quote from: Ratix on 02/04/2009, 12:42 AMi tried chewing tobacco it was terrible
just wth did you try to do that? :-k

Tatsujin

Ratix

Quote from: Tatsujin on 02/04/2009, 12:55 AM
Quote from: Ratix on 02/04/2009, 12:42 AMi tried chewing tobacco it was terrible
just wth did you try to do that? :-k
looked enjoyable!
IMG

Joe Redifer

I tried that when I was 9 when I was running from the cops (true story, but I digress).  I wanted to be "cool".  It was nasty and I found out that chewing and smoking makes nobody cool.  If they are already cool, it actually decreases their coolness.

Ultra Luigi

Here's me like 2 years ago at a Super Smash Bros Melee two day tournament called OC3.

Guess who.
IMG

Tatsujin

hmm..the one sitting in the red car behind that crowd? :-k

err..no. teh luigi of course :P

Ninja Spirit

The ghost of the kid that drowned in the lake 90 years ago is not very happy right now...
selfie-3652921523.jpg selfie-3347304633.jpg

rag-time4

Quote from: Ninja Spirit on 01/30/2009, 09:39 PMMe and my cousin. it's obvious how happy she is about seeing me after over a few years. I'm prolly going to hell for saying this cause she's family but.....she look good as hell!
Did you tell her? With family sometimes it's a nice compliment! Just don't drool!  O:)

Ninja Spirit

Quote from: rag-time4 on 02/13/2009, 03:20 AM
Quote from: Ninja Spirit on 01/30/2009, 09:39 PMMe and my cousin. it's obvious how happy she is about seeing me after over a few years. I'm prolly going to hell for saying this cause she's family but.....she look good as hell!
Did you tell her? With family sometimes it's a nice compliment! Just don't drool!  O:)
I never did, but she did say I was cute for being 26 y/o.

Chillin' 100 ft . up at my friend's apartment in Washington DC, well actually Arlington, VA which is the final city in Virginia and is an underpass away from DC
IMG IMG

Tatsujin

/tatsu.gif

alt:
selfie-dsc01211.jpg

Joe Redifer

override

Well I guess Ill give it a shot....These are going from recent to the past.

/dpg_override/100_0805.jpg
/meatwork.jpg
/Orangeshirt.jpg
/Meplayingwii.jpg
/Meandsomefriends.jpg
/HollaSkirt.jpg
/Peircings.jpg
IMG

Tatsujin

BlackandBlue

Oh what the hell...

Most recent picture:
IMG

Showing how you play Wii:
IMG

Wife and I a few years back on honeymoon:
IMG
Another douche trying to obtain a full Turbo collection.  119/146 so far.  Got a long way to go. Half way there. Hit the 100 mark. ich bein ein obeyer

Sinistron

Just a few shots from my wedding and honeymoon...

Me and my groomsmen-

IMG

Me with the new Mrs. Sinisi-

IMG

and us on our honeymoon in Salem-

IMG
IMG
- they will bust me for consuming drug until they found out what it was in real.

Joe Redifer

You guys look like a part of the mob with all those suits in that first pic.

Tatsujin

BlackandBlue

I like that last pic.  It came out really good.
Another douche trying to obtain a full Turbo collection.  119/146 so far.  Got a long way to go. Half way there. Hit the 100 mark. ich bein ein obeyer

Sparky

congrats again Sin-man 8) & that is one great looking reception hall.. damn!!! =D&gt;
hope married life treats ya well!!

NecroPhile

Congrats on the nuptials, sini.  That last pic is great and has a touch of Turbo - the tree looks an awful lot like Aarbron's head (Shadow of the Beast) and the owl reminds me of Night Creatures cover art.  8)
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

guyjin

Quote from: Sinistron on 06/18/2009, 12:05 AMIMG
The best way to make yourself look thin - surround yourself with fatties.  :wink:

Tatsujin

lol..true..except of one buddy which doesn't fit in the picture :lol:

Ninja Spirit

The 3rd guy from the left looks like Tom Hanks a little bit.
-------------

IMG
IMG

Sinistron

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 06/18/2009, 12:25 AMYou guys look like a part of the mob with all those suits in that first pic.
The mob?  What's that?  We're in the construction business...  :)

Quote from: guest on 06/18/2009, 11:12 AMcongrats again Sin-man 8) & that is one great looking reception hall..
Yeah the hall was very nice- seven main courses for dinner- and in an interesting pc-enginefxish twist- in addition to the menus-
each plate came with an album of cover songs performed by me and Sue- with cover art provided by previous forum member Mike Helgeson...

IMG

Quote from: guest on 06/18/2009, 11:28 AMCongrats on the nuptials, sini.  That last pic is great and has a touch of Turbo - the tree looks an awful lot like Aarbron's head (Shadow of the Beast) and the owl reminds me of Night Creatures cover art.  8)
Thanks NecroPhile- and come to think of it there's quite a lot of malevolent trees populating pc-engine games...  Enemies in Alice in Wonderdream and Dracula Kid spring to mind...

Quote from: Ninja Spirit on 06/18/2009, 01:56 PMThe 3rd guy from the left looks like Tom Hanks a little bit.
Ninja- that's the cat who produced the bulk of that Dr. Man's Vinegar CD I sent you...
IMG

Gogan

Here's me at work last week....sadly the job doesn't pay well

IMG
IMG
IMG
Nothin beats the real thing.

Joe Redifer

You get 401K with that job?  How is vacation time handled?  Good retirement plan?  :)