@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

PC Engine-FX Picture Thread (Formerly "Mugs")

Started by Ninja Spirit, 09/02/2005, 07:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turbokon

I used to slow mo and pause his movies so that I can practice his kicks and I got pretty good at it. I didn't start my official training until I was in high school when I was able to pay my own way. I'm currently practicing seibukan karate.  Even to this day, people say my kicks looks like van damne's.

Check out this video from a couple of years ago,
Turbo fan since 1991 after owning my first system.

Check out my website:)
www.tg16pcemods.com

Xak

Sweet man! Yeah I can def. see your Karate style in the way you throw your kicks. Very high and in control  LOVE IT. Van Damme did ShotoKahn Karate.

You did it all in the vid. Karate kick, thai kicks, front kick, hook kick, i was  waiting for the jumping spinning back kick (no not the van dame helicopter), though you did catch some air on the back kicks. Do you still train ?

Me myself only trained boxing as a teen then in my 20s took up muay thai for self defense, I had a large large man that wanted my blood. Ever since then I difused the situation without violence and it has led to super strong shin bones and a lot of experience. Glad to have a fellow martial artist on the board!
Im a real life Sadler, just take me to the nearest item shop.

I have aspergers, and am a recovering Tonicholic

munchiaz

turbokon

LOL, I have seen that before. He's still my hero:)

www.tg16pcemods.com

Xak

turbokon

www.tg16pcemods.com

CGQuarterly

IMG

Just a cropped-down screencap from a YT video.  I'm already told on a near-daily basis how devastatingly handsome I am, so just save it.

CrackTiger

Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

Xak

^I actually really like those shades. I live in a huge city though so slick knockoffs are dirt cheap and people think Im lying when I say I got my shades for 7$

CGQuarterly

I wish I could pull off that look, but I don't have the hair for it.

turbokon

Quote from: Xak on 09/07/2013, 03:47 PMOPPA VAN DAMME STYLE
Just saw this commercial. Hilarious :)
GoDaddy Presents - The Baker featuring Jean-Claude Van Damme

www.tg16pcemods.com

Ninja Spirit

Best 8 bucks I ever spent
UMadBro.jpg

420GOAT

me about 6 years ago when my kids were babies.
67camarokids.jpg
I want to be more like 337.

The Wolf: If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the fucking car.

420GOAT

me n the wife

IMG

The Wolf: If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the fucking car.

esteban

420GOAT, how old are your kids now?

I have a 10 year old and twin 3-year olds... I'm exhausted just thinking about them. Ha!

Quote from: guest on 06/18/2014, 10:48 AMStarting to get a little gray in that beard, eh?  Same here.  I didn't have it until i signed up for these forums... coincidence?  Normal aging?  Or does obey accelerate the aging process?
Yup, we are old bastards. I have grey (because I'm special) flecks on my hair. Good old-fashioned stress is probably the cause, for me.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

420GOAT

mine are 11 and 8, my daughter is starting JR high next year....god help us.

PunkCryborg

I think Ninja Spirit just comes to the forums these days to post pics of himself

esteban

Quote from: PunkCryborg on 06/18/2014, 07:01 PMI think Ninja Spirit just comes to the forums these days to post pics of himself
I know! He also will post a pic of his latest Famicom Disc game.

Ninja Spirit, are you still in the Perth Amboy area? I was driving to Pennsylvania last week and saw lots of signs mentioning Perth. Amboy.

bob

Its funny to look at the older posts in is thread. So many dead images, so many members i never heard of. OP Ninja Spirit seems to have aged well considering this thread is almost 10 years young. Good job ageless one. Whats your secret?

DeshDildo

The wife and I got a nice portrait done back in October.
IMG
"You CAN'T prove Nulltard/DoxPhile caused ANY harm/damage/sabotage to PCEFX!! You have NO evidence he poached ANY members for his own failed PC Engine forum/site or was a conniving destructive saboteur! ZERO, ZIP, NADA!!! Nulltard did nothing wrong!"

bob

^^ looks like HTT got a hold of a virgin cat. ^^

Medic_wheat

Quote from: Ninja Spirit on 06/18/2014, 10:41 AMUMadBro.jpg
IMG

Considering this pic is from 2005 and it's been around 9 years later I'd say not bad....

"no homo". .....

HailingTheThings

IMG

esteban

HailingTheThings

Quote from: esteban on 06/28/2014, 03:17 AM
Quote from: HailingTheThings on 06/25/2014, 12:10 AM
Quote from: galam on 06/24/2014, 09:18 AM^^ looks like HTT got a hold of a virgin cat. ^^
What?
I , too, am confused.
Gonna go ahead and guess that he was referring to the Desh pic? And somehow that Desh's wife is me or vice versa or something, because I'm a girl? I don't even....
IMG

esteban

We should see more pics of folks. Or, purposefully OBSCURED pics from folks who don't want to reveal identity, but are willing to show something.

Please, no penis pics (my hard drive is full of them). Thank you.

Mathius

Quote from: esteban on 06/29/2014, 07:26 PMWe should see more pics of folks. Or, purposefully OBSCURED pics from folks who don't want to reveal identity, but are willing to show something.

/SAM_0013.jpg

esteban

Quote from: Mathius on 06/29/2014, 09:05 PM
Quote from: esteban on 06/29/2014, 07:26 PMWe should see more pics of folks. Or, purposefully OBSCURED pics from folks who don't want to reveal identity, but are willing to show something.

/SAM_0013.jpg
Perfect.  :pcgs:

Mathius

That pic has been lying in wait for several years waiting to spring itself on unsuspecting forum members. Everyone but Esteban that is.

toktogul

Took in Yamagata last weekend. She is the best partner to hunt games!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1404099069.325163.jpg

HailingTheThings

If you want to "see" me look no further than the Deep Blue raffle conducted by finerion.
IMG

NightWolve

Might as well add mine here to the PCEFX mug collective and not help the other thread invalidate it. I just went with sunglasses for some kind of obscuring. I've typically used distant photos for Facebook, or from when I was a kid, never something clear that'd guarantee recognition offline in the present, etc.

At39SelfieAV.png

MrFulci

Quote from: NightWolve on 01/25/2015, 10:02 AMMight as well add mine here to the PCEFX mug collective and not help the other thread invalidate it. I just went with sunglasses for some kind of obscuring. I've typically used distant photos for Facebook, or from when I was a kid, never something clear that'd guarantee recognition offline in the present, etc.
At39SelfieAV.png
The sunglasses just mean you've seen, "They Live", and are ready to do that Tatsujin thing, "Obeying", and all.

:)
"Damnit, Beavis, put that away. You're not supposed to have your _____ out when you're cooking".

NightWolve

Ah dammit, good call, I should've thought of something sly around our "OBEY" shtick/gimick/etc.! Totally didn't think of that at the time.

esteban

Quote from: NightWolve on 01/25/2015, 11:54 AMAh dammit, good call, I should've thought of something sly around our "OBEY" shtick/gimick/etc.! Totally didn't think of that at the time.
The best part of your photo: BANDAIDS!

bob

esteban

Wow, I can't believe this thread is (1) this old and (2) this old.

TheClash603

Quote from: esteban on 01/25/2017, 04:20 PMWow, I can't believe this thread is (1) this old and (2) this old.
Just think, everyone actually looks worse now than when they posted a few years ago.  Yuck...

ParanoiaDragon

Not me, brother!  I just got botox, liptuck, niplift, nosejob, manicure, pedigree, lazereye, implants, templates,  left shoulder cannon, & a right hand hook, I'm lookin' FAB! :D
IMG

esteban

Quote from: guest on 01/26/2017, 08:25 AM
Quote from: ParanoiaDragon on 01/26/2017, 05:50 AMNot me, brother!  I just got botox, liptuck, niplift, nosejob, manicure, pedigree, lazereye, implants, templates,  left shoulder cannon, & a right hand hook, I'm lookin' FAB! :D
No boobjob? I just upgraded to F cups
Please post a pic of your supple breasts.

Thank you.

TheClash603

Quote from: esteban on 01/26/2017, 06:05 PM
Quote from: ParanoiaDragon on 01/26/2017, 05:50 AMNot me, brother!  I just got botox, liptuck, niplift, nosejob, manicure, pedigree, lazereye, implants, templates,  left shoulder cannon, & a right hand hook, I'm lookin' FAB! :D

Thank you.
You beat me to it.

Dibs on first touch.

SuperGrafx

Quote from: NightWolve on 01/25/2015, 10:02 AMMight as well add mine here to the PCEFX mug collective and not help the other thread invalidate it. I just went with sunglasses for some kind of obscuring. I've typically used distant photos for Facebook, or from when I was a kid, never something clear that'd guarantee recognition offline in the present, etc.

At39SelfieAV.png
Wesker?  Is that you?

Mathius

Quote from: guest on 01/26/2017, 08:41 PM
Quote from: TheClash603 on 01/26/2017, 08:06 PM
Quote from: esteban on 01/26/2017, 06:05 PM

Thank you.
You beat me to it.

Dibs on first touch.
Ladies, you'll have to wait until MGC. I'll wait for you under the table in the turbo room.
*pictures Nulltard laying in wait like some trap-door spider for some unsuspecting NG.com board member.*

but...

You'll have to find your own table. I'm already camped out there.

esteban

Psycho Punch

Quote from: SuperGrafx on 01/26/2017, 10:41 PM
At39SelfieAV.png
Wesker?  Is that you?
I know, right? I told that to NW in another thread before. Somewhat similar.
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

NightWolve

NoSexGex

For a good time, reach out to this wily KKKFarm-crankcaller at (780) 717-9274 or Ryleystuartreynolds@gmail.com up in Alberta, Canada!
His last crank-voicemail: "Gimme a call back when you can. This is Ryley by the way... *giggles*"
He then followed it up with 8 WEEKS of ~DAILY calling! BAN ON SIGHT!!!

esteban

Awesome. :)

Thank you for having the courage to post.

Even if that isn't you, I accept it as truth.

GENERAL NOTICE TO ENTIRE PCEFX BOARD:

We need more photos from more folks.

Even if you purposefully obscure yourself, I'd rather be teased with enigmas than bored by an empty thread.

To start the ball rolling....here is what I refer to as a "moving picture":
Surely, you'll be sick of seeing my mug after 22 seconds... so we need some folks to post mugshots.

NecroPhile

Quote from: Nulltard on 02/09/2017, 12:00 PM... spare your fingers the wear and tear of gripping and turning that tiny metal post, man.
But how else am I gonna jack off?
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

mitsuman

I tried to post an image, but got this message.

QuoteThe upload folder is full. Please try a smaller file and/or contact an administrator.