@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

PC Engine-FX Picture Thread (Formerly "Mugs")

Started by Ninja Spirit, 09/02/2005, 07:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

esteban

Quote from: geise on 05/22/2017, 01:28 PMHere is a recent one of me with the kiddo hanging out on the weekend.

/17629885_10209104349832642_549626824565803336_n.jpg
Goddammit. I might still have those shorts.

I think I got them from Target 8-10 years ago.

Ha!

Also, stop being so damn happy.

:)
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

turbokon

Quote from: Nulltard on 05/18/2017, 11:07 PM
Quote from: esteban on 05/18/2017, 07:14 AM
Quote from: Nulltard on 05/16/2017, 12:11 PMI dig your haircut. I sport a pretty similar 'do.
I want MOAR pictures.

Hats optional.

Hatris mandatory.

I'm serious.
Just for you...  Try not to get sticky on your keyboard, k?

Nulltard @ 375~ (circa 2014) vs 245~ (taken just for comrade krazwudkcshjitz)
selfie-b4n@fer.jpg

Lost a lot of weight and grew a neck after I left the westside foodies gang.
Looking good Nulltard .  When I first met you at my brothers house a few years back, I was surprise how tall you were and honestly, how big you were too.  But that Nulltard is gone I see, keep it up bud!!!

I haven't posted in here in a while but in the spirit of keeping up with all the sexy people here, I've been regularly visiting the gym myself, almost very morning before work since January to be exact.  Here is the latest picture of me.

IMG
Turbo fan since 1991 after owning my first system.

Check out my website:)
www.tg16pcemods.com

Gypsy

I will post pics in here of my meet-up with the Nullman and others (late June hopefully). Until then, it must be a mystery.

TheClash603

This thread needs more skin.

I think I would be down for a weight loss challenge after seeing these pictures.  I am up to a new high and my gf doesn't wanna touch me anymore.

Dicer

Quote from: TheClash603 on 05/22/2017, 08:25 PMThis thread needs more skin.

I think I would be down for a weight loss challenge after seeing these pictures.  I am up to a new high and my gf doesn't wanna touch me anymore.
Have a crispy shoulder...mmmhm

/lost img ... =w720-h960-no

Sparky

Quote from: Nulltard on 05/19/2017, 12:51 AMhahah... thanks tooch, hail, & dean. I still can't believe I let myself go to that degree, but it sure does feel good to be back to a somewhat normal weight. 2/3 of the way to goal. I'll bomb this thread again in a year or so when I get there. :D (or maybe i'll wait for guardians of the galaxy 3 so I can do a sparky pic, because that was fucking boss)
null you look great man! Want!
Edit: and I think I got those same shorts as well!!! Hahaha. Giese and esteem!

nectarsis

I should have posted this a couple weeks ago lol.  My first grandkid  :dance: :dance:

a few more pics: 
photos.google.com/album/AF1QipNhUCPZuwUCSJynJ6OE5YNMOMCjs9cqB6DXdnzU

BryonBaby.jpg
facebook.com/photo/?fbid=10155451565337125
My Blogger profile with all my blogs of wonderment:
blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436

xcrement5x

Sparky

NoSexGex

Looks like we got some fellow gym rats in here!
For a good time, reach out to this wily KKKFarm-crankcaller at (780) 717-9274 or Ryleystuartreynolds@gmail.com up in Alberta, Canada!
His last crank-voicemail: "Gimme a call back when you can. This is Ryley by the way... *giggles*"
He then followed it up with 8 WEEKS of ~DAILY calling! BAN ON SIGHT!!!

esteban

Quote from: nectarsis on 05/26/2017, 09:30 PMI should have posted this a couple weeks ago lol.  My first grandkid  :dance: :dance:
a few more pics: 
BryonBaby.jpg
facebook.com/photo/?fbid=10155451565337125
Goddamn.

It's now officially official.

We are too old.

Also, congratulations. :)

mitsuman

geise

Grandpa Nec! or Grandpapy Nec!  Congrats nectarsis!

esteban

Quote from: Dicer on 05/22/2017, 11:17 AMAnd feel free to drop a batch to this...

IMG
I didn't miss this photo, but I forget to comment on it.

Did you, perchance, take this photo at a Costco?

Anyway, clearly, you are one of the few bastards with enough balls to post a photo! Also, you inspired me to shave my beard and bleach my eyebrows (just kidding). :)

Ha!

We need more folks to post a photo, goddammit. I don't use Bookface or InstaTwitter, so I have no VirtualStalking material for my Dropbox folder.

Dicer

Quote from: esteban on 05/28/2017, 06:19 PM
Quote from: Dicer on 05/22/2017, 11:17 AMAnd feel free to drop a batch to this...

IMG
I didn't miss this photo, but I forget to comment on it.

Did you, perchance, take this photo at a Costco?

Anyway, clearly, you are one of the few bastards with enough balls to post a photo! Also, you inspired me to shave my beard and bleach my eyebrows (just kidding). :)

Ha!

We need more folks to post a photo, goddammit. I don't use Bookface or InstaTwitter, so I have no VirtualStalking material for my Dropbox folder.
It was a BJ's so same shit, different warehouse.

roflmao

This is me. Taken from a recent silly golf tournament that I attended where we were supposed to wear stick-on mustaches, so I made mine a soul patch gone wild. :)

IMG

esteban

Quote from: guest on 06/04/2017, 02:09 AMThis is me. Taken from a recent silly golf tournament that I attended where we were supposed to wear stick-on mustaches, so I made mine a soul patch gone wild. :)

IMG
We need a pic with you wearing a Blazing "Duck" Lazers shirt.

Thank you.

roflmao

Quote from: esteban on 06/04/2017, 07:56 PMWe need a pic with you wearing a Blazing "Duck" Lazers shirt.

Thank you.

Haha! One of these days!

bob

that duck still haunts me.  all these years later, all the other crap around here, and that duck still haunts me

esteban

Quote from: gynt on 06/05/2017, 11:17 AMthat duck still haunts me.  all these years later, all the other crap around here, and that duck still haunts me
Truth.

roflmao

Quote from: esteban on 06/05/2017, 04:28 PM
Quote from: gynt on 06/05/2017, 11:17 AMthat duck still haunts me.  all these years later, all the other crap around here, and that duck still haunts me
Truth.
FEAR THE DUCK.

IMG

bob

esteban

Quote from: guest on 06/05/2017, 06:59 PM
Quote from: esteban on 06/05/2017, 04:28 PM
Truth.
FEAR THE DUCK.

IMG
Quote from: gynt on 06/05/2017, 07:12 PMnightmares
Who was it that colored in Duckie LaRue?

That was awesome.

blueraven

roflmao

GohanX

blueraven

blueraven