OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

The “What-Did-You-Buy-Today?” Thread

Started by Tatsujin, 06/15/2008, 05:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SmaMan

IMG
Looks okay. At least it looks just like the DIN on my Genesis. Do they commonly get jammed deep inside the port? The seller said they hadn't used it in over 10 years and didn't have the video cable to test it, so who knows. Incidentally, it's from Canada if that has anything to do with it.
Host of KACU FM's Eye on Entertainment! Proving that there IS something to do this weekend since 2009.
http://kacu.org/programs/eye-entertainment

Joe Redifer

All that really matters is that you have Crüe Ball.

FiftyQuid

Quote from: Mathius on 03/10/2014, 11:09 PM^^ check to see that it isn't stuck in your controller port. One of my controllers does that
Yeah, my TurboStick does that as well.  I guess the glue NEC used has finally dried up after all these years.

SmaMan you'll need a new controller.  That one is pooched.  It isn't some R@RE Canada version.
I'm busy playing pinball, but I still drop by to visit.

HailingTheThings

IMG

NecroPhile

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 03/10/2014, 05:03 PMWhy does this forum have such a hard on for that yellow monkey thing and anything associated with it?
1)  He's cute.

2)  It's actually a pretty good game.

3)  It's cool that they're still using him as a mascot after all these years.

4)  He's cute.

5)  The variety of stuff he's appeared on/in is just crazy.

6)  IMG
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

SuperDeadite

Stronger Than Your Average Deadite

Opethian

IMG

Mathius

FiftyQuid

I'm busy playing pinball, but I still drop by to visit.

Joe Redifer

Is that on the floor (can't tell if closet or window)? That can't be very comfortable to play if it is.

HailingTheThings

Quote from: Mathius on 03/11/2014, 12:20 PMJawsome!
"Dr. Piranoid planted a gene-slam bomb on the Turbo-Jab?!"

Street Sharks is hilarious. Hoping that's what you were referencing. lol
IMG

Mathius

Quote from: HailingTheThings on 03/11/2014, 04:47 PM

I was mainly trying to combine "Jaw droppingly Awesome" into one word. :)

HailingTheThings

Quote from: Mathius on 03/11/2014, 06:14 PM

Noooooooooooo!

...I fail you.

:(
IMG

Mathius

Quote from: HailingTheThings on 03/11/2014, 10:30 PM
Quote from: Mathius on 03/11/2014, 06:14 PM

Noooooooooooo!

...I fail you.

:(
No worries. :)

roflmao

Whenever I see a post by HailingTheThings, I envision this:

IMG
(Salvador Dali walking his pet anteater in downtown Paris)

That's a good thing. :D

HailingTheThings

Is that what I look like?

Been years since I've seen a mirror.

Thinking about shaving the old stache and trying out one of those soul patches I hear so damn much about....

*flies away into the night sky cackling ever so slightly*
IMG

Tatsujin

www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

Mathius

For a second there I thought that was a really fucked up sloth.

TR0N

IMG
IMG
By the way on the star ocean it was converted to english using dejap translation.
IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

esteban

IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

wildfruit

esadajr

More Sega Satan fun

/CameraZOOM-20140312180204969.jpg
Gaming since 1985

PunkCryborg

IMG
The little things in baggies are brand new RGB amps from Broken over at Neo Geo. Can't wait to install them!
The PCE games were from a trade with Mathius and the cards are a bonus surprise! Thanks a bunch dude!

bob

so hot.

dotsandloops .com/games/prax.jpg

PunkCryborg

munchiaz

Quote from: PunkCryborg on 03/13/2014, 01:02 PMIMG
The little things in baggies are brand new RGB amps from Broken over at Neo Geo. Can't wait to install them!
The PCE games were from a trade with Mathius and the cards are a bonus surprise! Thanks a bunch dude!
Let me know how the RGB amps go.

HailingTheThings

IMG

bob

wavering

Adding to my Puzzle Bobble collection.  Just 3 left to go for US releases and this game brings down my Japanese wish list to about 20.

IMG
Heeeeeeeeeeeeeere we goooooooooooooo

Mathius

Quote from: esadajr on 03/13/2014, 11:23 AMMore Sega Satan fun

/CameraZOOM-20140312180204969.jpg
Sega Satan? :twisted:

Quote from: PunkCryborg on 03/13/2014, 01:02 PM/w1001-h563-no/14+-+1
Glad they made it! Have fun trying Darius Plus in both the SGX and PCE to see the differences.  I'll pick up Darius Plus again some other time. I wish I had it around when I was sending out SGX stuff to Joe for Game Sack.

/IMG_20140313_200855_zpsadb3efb5.jpg

Here is my trade with Punkic. I got SSS again after selling mine to Bucci for a worthy cause. And the cards were a great little bonus I wasn't expecting. Thanks man!

Picked up the MegaMan X2 SFC cart locally for $15. Not too shabby for a game where the US version has gone to stupid.

esadajr

Gaming since 1985

BlueBMW

Love me some sexy parodius... Though for some reason I seem to like Gokujyo Parodius a bit better.
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

Mathius

Quote from: BlueBMW on 03/14/2014, 06:54 PMLove me some sexy parodius... Though for some reason I seem to like Gokujyo Parodius a bit better.
I still have yet to play Gokujyo Parodius. Maybe I'll find it at MGC.

PunkCryborg

HailingTheThings

That...is...ADORABLE! *fawns over you*
IMG

ToyMachine78

Quote from: PunkCryborg on 03/14/2014, 11:09 PMI hope Esteban sees this  :lol:
IMG
What is it? What grows in hours? Lol

EvilEvoIX

Found a loose copy today, traded some stuff for it.  Now I got all three!!!

IMG
IMGIMGIMG
Quote from: PCEngineHellI already dropped him a message on there and he did not reply back, so fuck him, and his cunt wife.

bob

those magic gardens look like a whole lot of fun.

Psycho Punch

Quote from: EvilEvoIX on 03/15/2014, 02:46 AMFound a loose copy today, traded some stuff for it.  Now I got all three!!!

IMG
And people complain about turbo box art... why there is a horse thingy with fighting gloves in the background?
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

MrFlutterPie

bob

I used to love the 2600 kangaroo

PunkCryborg

EvilEvoIX

Quote from: guest on 03/15/2014, 05:51 PM
Quote from: EvilEvoIX on 03/15/2014, 02:46 AMFound a loose copy today, traded some stuff for it.  Now I got all three!!!

IMG
And people complain about turbo box art... why there is a horse thingy with fighting gloves in the background?
It's actually a Sub Boss.  A guy in a Jester Suit comes out with a Kangaroo on a leash and a whip.  You have to fight them both or if you take out the Jester the Kangaroo runs away.
IMGIMGIMG
Quote from: PCEngineHellI already dropped him a message on there and he did not reply back, so fuck him, and his cunt wife.

bob

More .50 PS2 fun amongst others.

/vhs2.jpg
/vhs5.jpg

SuperDeadite

Got in 2 NOS LS-30 sticks, and got them properly installed finally.  The RotoGun is complete and works wonderfully.

IMG

IrishNinja

^goddamn is that gorgeous, congrats man!
Cuttin' hangtabs since christmas '86
IMG
IMG

Joe Redifer

Playing Forgotten Worlds with that might be kind of interesting.

You DO have forgotten Worlds, right?

SuperDeadite

Forgotten Worlds isn't playable with this setup.  These are 12 position digital rotary switches.  Forgotten Worlds uses true analog spinners.  The original Capcom spinners have a button built in as well, so they can be pushed to fire, very rare these days, I've seen original 1 player panels sell for $500.  An original FW pcb is very expensive as well.  So no I don't.   I'm quite happy with the PC-Engine port which does have full analog support too.

Sparky

Quote from: SuperDeadite on 03/16/2014, 07:38 PMForgotten Worlds isn't playable with this setup.  These are 12 position digital rotary switches.  Forgotten Worlds uses true analog spinners.  The original Capcom spinners have a button built in as well, so they can be pushed to fire, very rare these days, I've seen original 1 player panels sell for $500.  An original FW pcb is very expensive as well.  So no I don't.   I'm quite happy with the PC-Engine port which does have full analog support too.
Your so gay.

HailingTheThings

IMG