OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

Help... Turbo Freezing

Started by ToyMachine78, 01/08/2014, 07:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ToyMachine78

Playing some obey tonight and the turbo/CD started freezing. It started while I was playing Y's. The graphics glitched out but you could still hear the music, and it responded to the reset. Then I put in Drac x and it froze on stage 2, and would not respond to reset.

Is this a symptom of something?  [-o<

CrackTiger

Try cleaning your system card and make sure the TG-16 and CD dock locks are properly engaged.
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

roflmao

Are you using a converter & pce system card?  I once had a similar problem playing Sapphire with my Arcade card while using my diving board.

ToyMachine78

Quote from: guest on 01/09/2014, 12:12 AMAre you using a converter & pce system card?  I once had a similar problem playing Sapphire with my Arcade card while using my diving board.
No not using a converter. I gonna try tigers suggestion, because I think the card may not have been seated well. When I turned on the system the first time I got the all orange screen which usually means there's a connection problem.

Keith Courage

Try not putting the CD system card in all of the way. Sometimes the contacts on the cards read better when the card is pulled out just barely.

ToyMachine78

Musta  been the card. No problems at all last night. Whew!  [-o<