RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

disgusting

Started by nat, 04/21/2009, 08:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nat

guyjin

Quote from: nat on 04/21/2009, 08:57 PMholy fuck
wayback.houston-imports.com/forums/showthread.php?t=486938
Wow. that's... epic nasty. Worse than our farmhouse was.

and the Ironing board pic was just classic  :lol:

nat

The best is the bottle of Febreeze next to the ironing board. Like, what the hell? Are you kidding me?

guyjin

Quote from: nat on 04/21/2009, 09:07 PMThe best is the bottle of Febreeze next to the ironing board. Like, what the hell? Are you kidding me?
Holy crap, I didn't even notice that!  :lol: :lol: :lol:

IMG

rag-time4

This is what my dad's place looks like. It's gotten so bad he started to live at his gf's place, which is now bad too. I've been working on it because my wife and I are going to stay there for free for a while and try to take care of the place a bit.

Here are some before and after pics of some of what I've done with Allah's help:

BEFORE

IMG
IMG

AFTER

IMG
IMG

nectarsis

Saw this some time ago..still makes me shudder.

I swear someone posted this before  :-k
My Blogger profile with all my blogs of wonderment:
blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436

Tatsujin

muahahaha.. a big wonder he didn't torch the whole house with all those butts :lol: :lol:

just one of million messies living on our planet.
www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

nat

Quote from: nectarsis on 04/21/2009, 09:31 PMI swear someone posted this before  :-k
Possible, but I don't read the Chit-Chat area as a general rule so I posted it fully expecting someone to point out to me it had already been posted.

Tatsujin

that's one ugly motherfucker living there!
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

Sparky

haha...for the love of god do not lift that toilet lid!!!!  [-o&lt;

Tatsujin

Quote from: guest on 04/21/2009, 11:31 PMhaha...for the love of god do not lift that toilet lid!!!!  [-o&lt;
i really wonder what's in that bucket? :lol:

let's guess. the two missing kitties? :-k

nat

Those poor kitties.

Digi.k

you guys have never seen the show called "how clean is your house" ??.. They pretty old now.. used to come on Channel 4 here years ago and they did a USA version too.
part 2
part 3

Arkhan Asylum

This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

Turbo D

haha, wow, that is some fucked up shit right there! :o How the hell did you come about those pix anyways? :-k
Quote from: MissaFX on 01/06/2008, 12:10 PMMy idea of gaming is a couple of friends over, a couple of drinks, a couple of medical-handrolled-game-enhancing-cigs and a glowing box you all worship.
IMG IMG
IMG

NecroPhile

A-frickin-mazing!  What the fuck is wrong with some people?

Quote from: nat on 04/21/2009, 09:07 PMThe best is the bottle of Febreeze next to the ironing board. Like, what the hell? Are you kidding me?
Don't forget the bottle of ResolveTM carpet cleaner on the coffee table, though I don't see the shovel that'd be necessary just to find the carpet.

Quote from: nat on 04/21/2009, 11:52 PMThose poor kitties.
I bet she ate them.  Considering the piles of pizza and doughnut boxes laying about, she has to be one fat and greasy hog, so they probably looked like snacks to her.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Arkhan Asylum

Quote from: NecroPhile on 04/22/2009, 11:12 AM
Quote from: nat on 04/21/2009, 11:52 PMThose poor kitties.
I bet she ate them.  Considering the piles of pizza and doughnut boxes laying about, she has to be one fat and greasy hog, so they probably looked like snacks to her.
Gives a whole new meaning to munchin on pussy.
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

DJLobo

I'm glad I didn't view those pictures during lunch. Otherwise,  :-& would have happened.
Early to bed, early to rise gives a man no social life. - Yakko Warner

Joe Redifer

Old news!  nat mebbe if u wuz on teh internetz 24/7 like i am u wud have herd of dis 7 monthz ago like every1 else lol. get a life!  actuall i mean the opposite lol.

Sinistron

Quote from: rag-time4 on 04/21/2009, 09:31 PMHere are some before and after pics of some of what I've done with Allah's help:
Fuck that.  Why not let Allah do all the work?  Actually- what part did Allah do?   :-k

And in all seriousness Rags- is your Pops disabled, or just a fucking slob?  :)  Fuck if my Pops was that nasty I don't think I'd be sharing it with you fine folk.
IMG
Quote from: Tatsujin- ATM it's just amateurish boytoy shizzle.
- they will bust me for consuming drug until they found out what it was in real.

rag-time4

Quote from: Sinistron on 04/23/2009, 02:25 PM
Quote from: rag-time4 on 04/21/2009, 09:31 PMHere are some before and after pics of some of what I've done with Allah's help:
Fuck that.  Why not let Allah do all the work?  Actually- what part did Allah do?   :-k

And in all seriousness Rags- is your Pops disabled, or just a fucking slob?  :)  Fuck if my Pops was that nasty I don't think I'd be sharing it with you fine folk.
Allah has blessed me with a beautiful and loving wife, who has inspired me and energized me to try once again to tackle the messes at my dad's place. Maybe it's not right of me to show what his house looks like, but I love my dad and I'm not ashamed of him. The hard part for me is going to be living there again and coping with it. Maybe it's disrespectful of his privacy to show it all but I'm not doing it to shame him but rather just to show that there are other people going through the same problem.

I've got before and after shots of the room that my wife and I are going to be staying in also. And yes, my wife knows all about it.

BEFORE

IMG
IMG

AFTER

IMG
IMG

NecroPhile

Quote from: rag-time4 on 04/23/2009, 04:29 PMMaybe it's disrespectful of his privacy to show it all but I'm not doing it to shame him but rather just to show that there are other people going through the same problem.
Those pics don't look anywhere near as bad as the ones linked by nat.  It's not that hard to pick up a cluttered mess like your dad's, but the only fix for that crazy bitch's filthy hovel would be five gallons of accelerant and a match.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

nat

Yeah, your dad's mess is in a different class. His mess is actually just a whole lot of "stuff" shitpiled everywhere.  The filthy bitch on the other hand, has piles of literal GARBAGE and FECES everywhere.

Tatsujin

Quote from: guest on 04/23/2009, 05:08 PMbut the only fix for that crazy bitch's filthy hovel would be five gallons of accelerant and a match.
lol.. so true. but don't forget about handcuffing her some where in her own mess before throw the match in.

:two flies with one clap:

Dark Fact

Wow, it's Fat Uncle Joe's hole. :shock:
Quote from: NecroPhileThose pics don't look anywhere near as bad as the ones linked by nat.  It's not that hard to pick up a cluttered mess like your dad's, but the only fix for that crazy bitch's filthy hovel would be five gallons of accelerant and a match.
Make a shopping list:

• Kerosene
  • Diesel Fuel
  • Gasoline
  • Supermarket brand matches...or a BMW lighter
homepage2.nifty.com/tkdate/ysmusic/screen/graphic/Win_CP_THE_LAST.jpg
Sorry, but I don't see your library card on the books of Ys.  Now, RETURN THEM TO ME!!!

PCEngineHell

Quote from: rag-time4 on 04/23/2009, 04:29 PMAllah be blessed, he has given me and my mail order bride the perfect room to raise our new family in.

AFTER
/Garbage-Dump.jpg
See my wifes tears of joy. Allah is great!