Holy Mother of....new Ghouls'n'Ghosts for PSP -pics inside!

Started by SuperGrafxPCEngine2, 09/01/2005, 01:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperGrafxPCEngine2

/goku19nf.jpg
/goku24sb.jpg
/goku36iu.jpg
/goku45jv.jpg

OMFG! :shock:

Ninja Spirit

That's it! I can't take being PSP-less anymore!

GUTS

That's fucking sweet, I need to get another PSP now.

Keranu

I can't view any of them because Image shack replaces the image with an error image saying for you to use thumbnails or something. Still, Ghost n' Ghouls for PSP would be nice, still no reason for me to get the damn thing though.
Quote from: TurboXray on 01/02/2014, 09:21 PMAdding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).
IMG
Click the banner to learn more about Alex Chiu and his "immortality rings"

SuperGrafxPCEngine2

Keranu

Thanks for the screenshots! The graphics look badass!
Quote from: TurboXray on 01/02/2014, 09:21 PMAdding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).
IMG

khyrox

Wow, looks great. You know what's funny, all companies need to do is just keep the classic games playing the same classic way but update all the graphics and music and levels and I'll buy it!  :lol:

Man, I'd love to have a spruced up Final Fight...

Kaminari

That's what they should have done years ago with dedicated home systems like the FX ;)

Keranu

IMG

GUTS

Kaminari that avatar is awesome, that's from Boundary Gate right?  I love that game, plus the artwork is fucking awesome.

TR0N

IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec