RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

What's your favorite olympic event?

Started by soop, 08/02/2012, 07:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Is it...

rowing a boat
0 (0%)
throwing things
1 (16.7%)
running in cirlces
1 (16.7%)
jumping
0 (0%)
hitting each other
2 (33.3%)
lifting heavy things
2 (33.3%)
swimming race
0 (0%)
riding a bike
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 6

soop

because you know, it's so important to pay an assload of money so that a handful of people can run about for a bit and get a big pat on the back for it.
Quote from: esteban on 04/26/2018, 04:44 PMSHUTTLECOCK OR SHUFFLE OFF!

majors

Tug of war needs to make a come back:

1904_tug_of_war.jpg

There would not be any sandbagging in that!
TG/PCE Collection.
"Booze should be a choice, not a privilege" -KCDC (The FP)

NecroPhile

Women's sand volleyball.

fap-fap-fappitty-fap
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

esteban

Quote from: guest on 08/02/2012, 10:33 AMWomen's sand volleyball.

fap-fap-fappitty-fap
Yes. Because it is actually a decent sport to watch (interesting to me) and because legs+derrière (amazingly) make me forget about the not-so-pretty faces on the ladies. Sorry to be so cruel. And to objectify. But I can't help it when EVERY OTHER SUMMER OLYMPIC SPORT IS LAME. Lame.

Lame.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

NecroPhile

Quote from: esteban on 08/02/2012, 11:16 AMBut I can't help it when EVERY OTHER SUMMER OLYMPIC SPORT IS LAME. Lame.

Lame.
What about track and field events?

olympic-cameramans-priority.avif
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

soop

You know before I read your post, I wasn't a fan of the olympics.
Quote from: esteban on 04/26/2018, 04:44 PMSHUTTLECOCK OR SHUFFLE OFF!

Nando

420GOAT

damnit Nando....id just forgotten about her!
I want to be more like 337.

The Wolf: If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the fucking car.

SMF

I enjoy when they fall and get hurt, or cheat or get screwed and have to sit on stage and cry for an hour.
Welcome to Prime Time B!tch

Nando

TheClash603

Tatsujin

www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

Samurai Ghost

Yeah the ones where the girls wear tight outfits.

SuperPlay

Lifting heavy things for me :-) Just watched  Ilya Ilyin get Gold + World record in clean & jerk and total in the Men's 94kg Class.

Go on my son!

TR0N

IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

PCEngineHell

My favorite part of the Olympics was when The Doctor carried the torch.

DrWhoTorchPetition.webp

Oh wait, nm, that didn't really happen...

MattSmithTorch.webp

Oh wait, nm that really did happen. Not to be outdone, Captain Picard beams down for one final away mission.

/torch3.png

Thus, the plot of the Cybermen and Borg to travel back in time and assimilate all the Olympic goers was foiled. The end....for now....

Otaking

Quote from: soop on 08/02/2012, 07:44 AMWhat's your favorite olympic event?
For me its moaning about the olympics, about how it's a big boring waste of money whilst sitting on my arse doing otaku type stuff.
I'd get a gold medal in that.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86jH2UQmvKY&t=812s
Quote from: some block off youtubeIn one episode, Dodongo c-walks out of a convenience store with a 40 at 7:40 AM, steals an arcade machine from an auction, haggles in Spanish for a stuffed papa smurf to use as a sex toy, and buys Secret of Mana for a dollar.

esteban

Quote from: PCEngineHell on 08/05/2012, 04:23 AMMy favorite part of the Olympics was when The Doctor carried the torch.

DrWhoTorchPetition.webp

MattSmithTorch.webp

Oh wait, nm that really did happen. Not to be outdone, Captain Picard beams down for one final away mission.

/torch3.png

Thus, the plot of the Cybermen and Borg to travel back in time and assimilate all the Olympic goers was foiled. The end....for now....
The Olympics Needs More Daleks. Seriously. And Davros.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

TR0N

Quote from: esteban on 08/06/2012, 02:13 AM
Quote from: PCEngineHell on 08/05/2012, 04:23 AMMy favorite part of the Olympics was when The Doctor carried the torch.

DrWhoTorchPetition.webp

MattSmithTorch.webp

/torch3.png

The Olympics Needs More Daleks. Seriously. And Davros.
Not to mention "the master!!!"
IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec