10/31/2023: Localization News - Dead of the Brain 1!

No, NOT a trick, a Halloween treat! Presenting the Dead of the Brain 1 English patch by David Shadoff for the DEAD last official PC Engine CD game published by NEC before exiting the console biz in 1999! I helped edit/betatest and it's also a game I actually finished in 2023, yaaay! Shubibiman also did a French localization. github.com/dshadoff/DeadoftheBrain
twitter.com/NightWolve/PCENews
Main Menu

VolfieV vs VolfieD

Started by PunkCryborg, 01/19/2013, 09:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which is it?

VolfieV
8 (26.7%)
VolfieD
14 (46.7%)
Qix
8 (26.7%)

Total Members Voted: 30

Psycho Punch

After 700 years, the mystery unfolds...

IMG

...or not.
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

esteban

STATUS: Due to an error* in accounting, the poll is incorrectly displaying a majority of votes for "DOLFIED"

TRUTH: The correct answer, of course, remains VolfieV

* Cretinous imbeciles who vote out of ignorance on polls @ pcengine-fx.com :pcgs:
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Vecanti

I changed my vote after running the screenshot through OCR.

OolfieO

roflmao

esteban

IMG With the steely stare of an ex-con, Hany confesses, "Uggghhhh! This thread is a festering wound that never heals. Puss and blood run down my arm as I desperately, desperately try to forget about the tragic results of the poll."
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Psycho Punch

This thread always come back to haunt me... It makes me remeber how seriously I take some stuff on internet message boards :(
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

Tatsujin

Quote from: guest on 05/13/2013, 11:12 AMThis thread always come back to haunt me... It makes me remeber how seriously I take some stuff on internet message boards :(
/kazamar.png
www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..