OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

FS: TurboGrafx-16 Case label Stickers: Large, Small & Duo/CD sets.

Started by Sparky, 05/02/2008, 10:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PunkCryborg

yeah fifty i agree the other guy can shove it. Even though sparky hates ebay i wish he'd sell his there to put that gouger out of business.
Oh yeah and sparky pro tip, clean the old label off with goo gone and then clean the goo gone off with rubbing alcohol for best sticker contact possible for maximum sticker clingage!

psychobear

I can also say that before I became a member on this forum I ordered some of the ebay ones, and these are 100 times better,

FiftyQuid

Quote from: PunkCryborg on 11/30/2012, 12:57 AMyeah fifty i agree the other guy can shove it. Even though sparky hates ebay i wish he'd sell his there to put that gouger out of business.
Oh yeah and sparky pro tip, clean the old label off with goo gone and then clean the goo gone off with rubbing alcohol for best sticker contact possible for maximum sticker clingage!
I peel off as much of the old label as possible.  Then I spray WD-40 on the case to loosen up the remainder.  After that the tray goes into a soapy sink and gets hand washed to remove any contaminants.  I leave it to dry overnight.  Then I check for any water hiding in the two holes that hold the clear hu clip in place.  After that it's just stick and admire.  :D
I'm busy playing pinball, but I still drop by to visit.

jelloslug

I purchased a game with "the other guys" sticker on it and I agree that it's not nearly as high quality as the sparky stickers.  I also use goo gone and then a quick pass with rubbing alcohol before I put the new sticker on.

Sparky

Thanks for all the kind words guys, and yeah I could sell them on eBay but nah..... F@ck it I hate it that much :P

psychobear

These are some that I made and some that I replaced so far, at the moment I'm even thinking of replacing all the labels on my games haha, these labels are so well done

/64372355-8FBC-4CB3-A321-B73A7067F7CA-7444-000001C9D3E20C47.jpg

Sparky

MrFlutterPie

One of the first things I did when I joined here was buy a set of labels off sparky.  One of the best decisions I have ever made.  I love these things :)

Sparky

NinjaCrackerX

Interested in a sticky-small set, I'll send you a message. Thanks!

NinjaCrackerX

Got my large set in the mail today, they are suh-weet! Now my copy of Neutopia II fits in with the rest of my cased games instead of it being an eyesore blank case, thanks!!

Carparama

Wow, these are really good.  Do you take payments through Paypal?

Sparky

Quote from: Carparama on 02/15/2013, 04:14 PMWow, these are really good.  Do you take payments through Paypal?
I do, pm me if you decide you want a set.

Sparky

bob

Got my inserts yesterday.  Top quality.  Thanks again Sparks!

Sparky

Sparky

Sparky

kid_rondeau

Apropos of nothing:
These labels are great! I bought my set nearly five years ago, and I'm so glad I did. They look fantastic; you can't even tell they weren't part of the original releases.

blueraven

It's 100% solid. Sparky's stickers are excellent! *Seal of Approval*

Sparky

albatross

these look amazing!  i will be ordering some for sure - thanks!

Sparky

Quote from: albatross on 08/26/2013, 04:06 AMthese look amazing!  i will be ordering some for sure - thanks!
Cool, I got your pm and will send you details tomorrow, thanks for the interest man.

albatross

Sparky

Just a bump.. Sending a bunch of stuff out this week so if you want something let me know

wyndcrosser

Retrocool

It is what it is and it will be what it will be!

Looking for some games, but I will prolly never find.  Sapphire, Magical Chase (US)

Lochlan

Quote from: Retrocool on 10/17/2013, 02:09 AMNow where can I buy the cases?
This system relies on the labels being replacements or choosing to sacrifice Keith Courages and TV Sports games.

What we really need is CD case trays for HuCards, like Arkhan is manufacturing for Aetherbutt, and custom printed CD inserts.  Sparky labels are a great idea as replacement labels but an unsustainable plan for Bonk 3 cases or whatever.
Quote from: ridgewood_general_store_1 on 08/15/2014, 11:12 AMI'm not sorry about this, as I'm not sorry about ANY attack by the goverrats.

turboswimbz

Quote from: Lochlan on 10/26/2013, 11:25 PM
Quote from: Retrocool on 10/17/2013, 02:09 AMNow where can I buy the cases?
This system relies on the labels being replacements or choosing to sacrifice Keith Courages and TV Sports games.

What we really need is CD case trays for HuCards, like Arkhan is manufacturing for Aetherbutt, and custom printed CD inserts.  Sparky labels are a great idea as replacement labels but an unsustainable plan for Bonk 3 cases or whatever.
Member JelloSlug is currently trying to making these, clips and all.  there is a thread somewhere . . . damn can't find it.  (RESERVED FOR LINK)
NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)
BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere. You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

FiftyQuid

Quote from: turboswimbz on 10/28/2013, 08:39 AMMember JelloSlug is currently trying to making these, clips and all.  there is a thread somewhere . . . damn can't find it.  (RESERVED FOR LINK)
That thread has been dead for ages.  I have started to lose hope.  Here is the link;
https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=13611.msg270546#msg270546
I'm busy playing pinball, but I still drop by to visit.

Sparky

Sparky

Sparky

gamerslife

Great quality...ill tak a 21 set....if u pm me the info i can paypal tonight. Thanks
The older you get, the more rules they are going to try and get you to follow. You just gotta keep on livin', man. L-I-V-I-N. -Wooderson (AKA:Matthew McConaughey)

Sparky

I am :) PM me if your interested in anything.
gamerlife i replied back to you as well.

gamerslife

thanks for the quick reply, and can't wait for the 21 set!
The older you get, the more rules they are going to try and get you to follow. You just gotta keep on livin', man. L-I-V-I-N. -Wooderson (AKA:Matthew McConaughey)

cr8zykuban0

gamerslife

Got mine today, they look great and easy transaction, thanks!

Ssturtle

Got these from another forum member today and they look great, thanks!
Looking for Magical Chase and TG 16 loose game boxes.
WTB: CIB Turbo Duo, Duo RX and a CIB PC- FX

Sparky

Glad everyone is happy with them :) and Ssturtle I hope the member did not over charge ya :P

Ssturtle

Looking for Magical Chase and TG 16 loose game boxes.
WTB: CIB Turbo Duo, Duo RX and a CIB PC- FX

Sparky

cr8zykuban0

I bought my set and boy was I happy with the quality and price

Sparky

esadajr

I have a "Sticky-Small..." set (minus Gate of Thunder and MC) I have no use for. If someone wants these 22 labels, shoot me a PM and I'll send them to you for free (shipping included in the US). Just don't sell them and give any unneeded labels back to the community.
Gaming since 1985

Sparky

That is nice of ya man :) but you have no use for them? Do you have all those other games and a spine label for them?

esadajr

On hold for now.
Quote from: guest on 06/02/2014, 12:18 AMThat is nice of ya man :) but you have no use for them? Do you have all those other games and a spine label for them?
I have no use for them. (save for a few CDs) I only have PCE obey. I only used the GOT sticker (which looks great next to the other super cd games).

The remaining labels were in storage :( But now they're going to a good home :)
Gaming since 1985

Elder

Ordered the small set.  Can't wait.  Question I have for you all now is, what's the best way to go about this?  Should I repurpose an existing game or pick up a tray from Seymor Onion?

NecroPhile

Quote from: Elder on 06/07/2014, 10:45 PMShould I repurpose an existing game or pick up a tray from Seymor Onion?
No choice.  Seymour hasn't made cases yet.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!