OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

R.I.P. Snowkitty

Started by T2KFreeker, 09/11/2013, 02:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nando

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 09/19/2013, 02:56 AMI just hope he didn't go out like David Carradine went out.
For all you know he went with an orgiastic smile on his face......kinda like Michael Hutchence.

majors

TG/PCE Collection.
"Booze should be a choice, not a privilege" -KCDC (The FP)

Bardoly

Thoughts and prayers for his family...

Rest In Peace, Rey

RoyVegas

So young.... Wow.....  However he went, it's tragic and I feel for his family.
All is well. :)

NightWolve

Quote from: Nando on 09/19/2013, 10:50 AM
Quote from: Joe Redifer on 09/19/2013, 02:56 AMI just hope he didn't go out like David Carradine went out.
For all you know he went with an orgiastic smile on his face......kinda like Michael Hutchence.
Michael Madsen was going around with that joke actually when asked about his fellow "Kill Bill" costar. I guess it helps make it less embarrassing, but still... Hard to think of David Carradine as Kwai Chang Caine anymore.

Anybody ever see "World's Greatest Dad" with Robin Williams ?? It had a little fun with this subject, to say the least... Heh.

Nando

Quote from: NightWolve on 09/21/2013, 12:33 AM
Quote from: Nando on 09/19/2013, 10:50 AM
Michael Madsen was going around with that joke actually when asked about his fellow "Kill Bill" costar. I guess it helps make it less embarrassing, but still... Hard to think of David Carradine as Kwai Chang Caine anymore.

Anybody ever see "World's Greatest Dad" with Robin Williams ?? It had a little fun with this subject, to say the least... Heh.
Had no idea about Madsen saying that. I have to say it certainly isn't the most glamorous way to go, one can hope that he at least was having a good time and didn't experience that OH SHIT moment. Carradine was a kid of the 60's you know that guy was up there with Hefner ;)

Never seen World's Greatest Dad.

People die and are born daily, it just so happens that massive numbers are hard for our brain to grasp, where as the death of a few have a far greater impact. Regardless, don't forget to call, hug, kiss those you love TODAY!

That being said, love all you guys and gals on this community that I am a tiny small part off. You all stay safe and play smart.