What are YOU watching on YouTube.com?

Started by Dark Fact, 02/16/2006, 03:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheClash603

Trans-Europe Express gets a lot of play around my house.  Love the album, but every time I put it on my girl friend gets angry and says, "Halloween music again?!?!?"

Dicer

Quote from: TR0N on 02/15/2017, 02:40 AM
Quote from: Dicer on 02/12/2017, 07:49 PM
How about the live version i like how it has more beats to it  =D>
Everything off "The Mix" is more beat driven, it's top notch stuff all around
Especially Radioactivity

Dicer

Digi.k

sirhcman

esteban

Quote from: guest on 02/19/2017, 06:50 PM
You know what?

I am totally enjoying this.

I really enjoy hear by his thoughts in the JP vs. NA releases.

I am genuinely surprised. No offense meant...but I didn't realize that arjak combined footage + commentary as nicely as this.

I'm at 50% mark. I will finish.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

HailingTheThings

IMG

Digi.k

ToyMachine78

Found this channel the other day. Tons of great music:

https://youtu.be/NZf15xVrOW8

kosko99

Dicer

kosko99

One of those N64 cancelled games...
Those hands on 4:48 look like cinnamon rolls  :lol:

Psycho Punch

^^
is that based off Die Hard Trilogy 2? I'd rather play something in the same arcadey style with lightgun levels in between, that proto seems like a very boring goldeneye clone.
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

TR0N

IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

Dicer

Psycho Punch

This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!

esteban

I love this movie. Soundtrack is great, too.

Psycho Punch

Is that a low budget The Thing?

esteban

Quote from: guest on 03/07/2017, 08:45 PMIs that a low budget The Thing?
Ok, it is even better, considering where it goes...(I love 1980's film, by the way.. a friggin' classic!)...but this TV film probably has the better intellectual payoff. IMHO, anyway.

But.. YES, the 1950's and 1980's The Thing definitely connect to certain themes in...

A
Cold
Winter
Night's
Death

(I actually can't remember the actual title, so there is an extra word in there).

I even bought the novella based on this TV movie, but I haven't read it yet.

I gotta dig it out of one of my bookshelves...

Psycho Punch

^^I'm intrigued, I must watch it now.
Best anime ever.

esteban

Dicer

kosko99

Quote from: JoshTurboTrollX-16 on 02/10/2017, 12:26 PMlove battle beast!  Thanks for that link!
Random bump, been last Friday to a Battle Beast concert, it was amazing :D

elmer

Quote from: esteban on 03/07/2017, 08:26 PMI love this movie. Soundtrack is great, too.
Really nice! It's always good to see Robert Culp in anything.  :D

But, have you seen this ...

"This Island Earth 1955 Full Sci Fi Movie Jeff Morrow Full Movie"

https://web.archive.org/web/20170225211616if_/https://youtu.be/zmFoyfxrH7k

Digi.k

had no idea a momotaro densetsu was released on xbox 360

TR0N

IMG

xcrement5x

Changed to something a bit less offensive possibly:
Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)

mitsuman

Serega81

This guy Howard C Neal 'Kolibri', some of the most hilarious video game reviews ever.. He basically just played random japanese games, and commented on them.

Here is one he did for Miracalum on Pc-FX
Note - He disappeared of YT and has't made anything since mid 2000's,
If you don't like how things are, change it!  You're not a tree!!!!

esteban

Quote from: elmer on 03/14/2017, 03:20 AM
Quote from: esteban on 03/07/2017, 08:26 PMI love this movie. Soundtrack is great, too.
Really nice! It's always good to see Robert Culp in anything.  :D

But, have you seen this ...

"This Island Earth 1955 Full Sci Fi Movie Jeff Morrow Full Movie"

https://web.archive.org/web/20170225211616if_/https://youtu.be/zmFoyfxrH7k
Yes! I haven't seen this since i was a kid. I watched tons of old 50's sci-fi back in the day.

Brak! Exeter! Damn, how could I forget them?

:)

Dicer

Medic_wheat

Digi.k

current uk tv advert

"Skeletor Feels Epic in our New Advert | MoneySuperMarket | 2017 [OFFICIAL] [HD]"

Psycho Punch

Serega81

Quote from: guest on 04/04/2017, 06:08 PM"Hokuto no Arthur"
"The two siblings battle! Only one can be successor of Hokuto Shinken!"
youtu.be/sMiPxblAJEc
You Are Already Dead / お前はもう死んでいる (Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru)
If you don't like how things are, change it!  You're not a tree!!!!

esteban

Quote from: Digi.k on 04/04/2017, 11:22 AMcurrent uk tv advert
I seriously can't believe that advertisement is geo-blocked.

In other news:

Quote"King - Full Concert - 03/19/87 - Ritz (OFFICIAL)"

King - Full Concert
Recorded Live: 3/19/1987 - Ritz (New York, NY)

Setlist:
0:00:00 - Won't You Hold My Hand Now
0:03:50 - I Kissed The Spiky Fridge
0:07:45 - Unity Song
0:11:46 - Love & Pride
0:17:15 - Don't Stop
youtu.be/tRyQ0CxRE-c

TR0N

IMG

Joe Redifer

esteban

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 04/10/2017, 08:38 PMMore clickbait from Larry.
Joe, I think you want to watch the video below immediately, in a darkened room, full screen, with volume up loud:
You are welcome.

Dicer

Digi.k

TR0N

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 04/10/2017, 08:38 PMMore clickbait from Larry.
Are you calling larry a sellout !?  :roll: Then again i can't seem to escape watching them,damn those fact hunts.
IMG

Psycho Punch

I liked larry but honestly all his stuff is fucking clickbait nowadays, but the thing that made me stop viewing his videos was when he milked The Cutting Room Floor for all it's worth in his "programmer rants" videos and didn't mention the site once, almost as if he was trying to hide his factoid goldmine.

At least he could have done those videos the same way he did his Drivergate one, putting his primary sources on the spotlight... yes he credited the translations of Japanese rants to its proper authors (eg Magweasel) but there's no doubt that he made those videos using tcrf.net as his primary source, the stuff he presented in his video is too scattered on the internet otherwise, all of which is conveniently grouped and indexed at TCRF.

Check it out and have fun with stuff that might be featured in futured videos: https://tcrf.net/Category:Games_with_hidden_developer_messages (985 pages under "Games with Hidden developer messages")
There's a lot of debug/beta related stuff there too if you're interested in that sort of thing.

(Please correct me if he did credit it but I don't recall seeing any mention of the site in his videos and I double checked the "show details" thingy, no mention there either.)

NightWolve

NecroPhile

Ha!  Poor Boba Fet never had a chance.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

NightWolve

Quote from: esteban on 04/10/2017, 08:50 PMJoe, I think you want to watch the video below immediately, in a darkened room, full screen, with volume up loud:
You are welcome.

"Abobo Wuz Here," haha!

Never know what you get when you open up an episode of Le TurboDoodle!

crazydean

Quote from: NightWolve on 04/12/2017, 06:10 PM
Awesome! Romhack mod wanted for this!
If it were like the Super Star Wars games, the boss would have taken 100 hits to kill.

Digi.k

NightWolve

^ Heh, that started off pretty annoying, but there's some humor in it eventually.

Speaking of which, a new Star Wars teaser for the next installment was released today!

kosko99

Remembering good ol' GI Joe videos lol