@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

Insanity X Soundtrack for FREE

Started by _Paul, 12/22/2014, 01:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

_Paul

IMG

Another great Christmas gift from Aetherbutt this year - we're letting you have the Insanity X Soundtrack for free!

Download from the Insanity page.

NecroPhile

Mmm, sexy.  I'll have to download this for comparison to my rarez Insanity soundtrack before I sell it for a mortgage payment.  Thanks, guys.  :mrgreen:
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Opethian

damn I loved the insanity tunes imam check out the X arrange! thanks!
IMG

esteban

Quote from: guest on 12/22/2014, 01:13 PMMmm, sexy.  I'll have to download this for comparison to my rarez Insanity soundtrack before I sell it for a mortgage payment.  Thanks, guys.  :mrgreen:
Ha! I have the rarez soundtrack, too. :)

I never made a fancy album cover/insert for it, though.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Arkhan Asylum

There's some stuff included that isn't available anywhere else.

like the original Amiga mod files I made that turned into Insanity songs.   I made those things when I was like 12.
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

esteban

Quote from: guest on 12/23/2014, 11:35 AMThere's some stuff included that isn't available anywhere else.

like the original Amiga mod files I made that turned into Insanity songs.   I made those things when I was like 12.
Ha! 12 years old. I don't like them any less knowing that.

:)

Arkhan Asylum

I BET YOU LIKE IT MORE SINCE ITS 12.
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

esteban

Quote from: guest on 12/23/2014, 01:47 PMI BET YOU LIKE IT MORE SINCE ITS 12.
I gotta find the disc. I think there are light scribe scribbles over it. I'm gonna make a proper home for it over Xmas break (album cover+insert +track listing).

I think you actually sent me the track listing in a pm when I requested it.

It seems like a million years ago, now.

SuperPlay

These great Christmas gifts keep on coming. Thanks :-)

cjameslv

Just wanted to say this was a great cd! Thanks

esteban