10/31/2023: Localization News - Dead of the Brain 1!

No, NOT a trick, a Halloween treat! Presenting the Dead of the Brain 1 English patch by David Shadoff for the DEAD last official PC Engine CD game published by NEC before exiting the console biz in 1999! I helped edit/betatest and it's also a game I actually finished in 2023, yaaay! Shubibiman also did a French localization. github.com/dshadoff/DeadoftheBrain
twitter.com/NightWolve/PCENews
Main Menu

Turbo EverDrive Question

Started by Jared4781, 03/02/2016, 01:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jared4781

So i've been reading up on the Turbo EverDriver and it sounds awesome ... but there is one thing no one mentions ... do games come already on the EverDrive? I've never used emulators or anything of the sort, so clueless how this sort of stuff works.
always looking to buy mint turbo games. hit me up if you've got some!

Gredler

Le google. Do not get banned dude, rom requests are forbidden fruit!

NightWolve

NecroPhile

Google, of course.  There's no shortage of websites offering roms, either individually or as full sets.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Dicer

Quote from: Jared4781 on 03/02/2016, 01:58 PMSo i've been reading up on the Turbo EverDriver and it sounds awesome ... but there is one thing no one mentions ... do games come already on the EverDrive? I've never used emulators or anything of the sort, so clueless how this sort of stuff works.
They are not pre-loaded, but finding the proper files is a google away...

PukeSter

Join "Everdrive City" on Facebook

CrackTiger

You just drop the legal homebrew roms on an sdcard and stick the card in the TED. There is a file browsing menu to sort through the various folders you will likely create to navigate between your various homebrews, demos and misc files.
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

jtucci31

Quote from: guest on 03/02/2016, 03:26 PMJoin "Everdrive City" on Facebook
Yup. You'll be able to find it on there. They've got tons of everdrive rom sets

theoakwoody

Hello fellow Jared.  I just bought a Famicom ever drive and no it doesn't come with Roms for legal reasons.  I can't wait to get mine up and running.  Eventually I'll probably buy the turbo one but my turbo cd is packed up at my parents place right now.  From everything I've heard and read Krikzz makes amazing products so I'd definitely make the purchase.