Miitomo is out in Japan, (Nintendo's first mobile app/game/thing)

Started by Dicer, 03/16/2016, 10:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dicer

Can any of you lucky chaps in Japan land rip me an .apk, wanna give a spin should be launching here soon but I still wanna give it a go.

Also, the new my.nintendo.com is live so if you got coins or points or whatever, there is a discounts a plenty of software I guess.

Dicer

Bumping for no one to give a fuck, but it's out tomorrow for everyone else, though using the Japanese app now lets you select other countries and link the account crap.

Get them coins and play dress up folks.

DQ187

Me and my girlfriend downloaded the app and messed around with it a little. I dont have twitter or Facebook and really wished it had the same street pass functionality of the 3ds so I don't see myself using it that often. I hope they add more features to it like the mii Plaza style mini games on 3ds.

jlued686

Been messing around with it and it's alright. Sorta like Tomadochi Life-lite. I've got 6-7 friends on there and it's funny seeing what they answer. But I'll probably get bored of it in a few days.

Dicer

TheClash603

I don't use twitter or Facebook, so it is just my guy sitting in an empty room.  I used the 5,000ish free coins you start with to get a cat sweater, I took a picture in it, and I think I am now done with the game.

I used to love Club Nintendo, it's a shame there are no more physical rewards and that any new rewards are to be earned with this thing.

wildfruit

I have no friends who also have this, so I too have a guy walking round doing nothing.

Digi.k

ah I downloaded it a few days ago. 

IMG

IMG

IMG

twitter:  @NgGoky

DQ187

Been playin a bit more today! Started a twitter to get more friends so if you wanna ado me I'm @DQ1877

Digi.k

PunkCryborg

DQ187

Quote from: PunkCryborg on 04/07/2016, 12:23 AMHow do you do a photo with just your head?
Theres an icon for "remove body" in the editor, i dont think you can do it when you change cloths and they ask you if you wanna take a photo, just when you go into the editor yourself.

Some recent creations:

IMG

IMG

IMG

johnnykonami

I just created an account, feel free to add me on Miitomo or as a Wii-U friend, both should be johnnykonami.

Digi.k

Quote from: johnnykonami on 04/14/2016, 11:33 PMI just created an account, feel free to add me on Miitomo or as a Wii-U friend, both should be johnnykonami.
can only link up either as friends from facebook, twitter or directly face to face

IMG

wildfruit

Well after a few weeks I don't really get the point of Miitomo. It doesn't do anything.

Digi.k

Quote from: wildfruit on 05/11/2016, 02:19 PMWell after a few weeks I don't really get the point of Miitomo. It doesn't do anything.
It's a little pointless just a mild distraction.

IMG