OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

Nintendo Switch Thread (previously NX)

Started by Otaking, 07/03/2016, 08:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PukeSter

Quote from: gynt on 03/08/2017, 02:37 PMI am happy I stuck with it though, it is pretty incredible.  There are no features for the Wii U gamepad, it's just used to play the game on tablet or TV.

There is nothing about it that says it's $300 better on the switch. 
Kinda curious, how is the framerate? I sold my Wii U long ago but is it as bad as some people say?

Otaking

Quote from: Desh on 03/08/2017, 09:56 AM
Quote from: Otaking on 03/07/2017, 09:47 AMMy Switch (I bought on launch) is unable to connect to my router, thus cannot connect to the internet, so I can't do any updates or buy any download games.
Others have had this problem, I called Nintendo and looks like I'll have to maybe buy a new router. over 30 other things in my house have connected to my router just fine but the Switch can't.

But... but.. But EVEN after all that I don't regret buying Switch one bit!!!!
because...
Zelda

It's by far the greatest gaming experiance I've ever had, the game is absolutely astonishing, it's incredible.
I just don't get why people aren't going more nuts about it?? it literally is the greatest game of all time.

Edit: I know you can play Zelda BOTW on The Wii-U, but if there was ever one game in the history of video games that deserves to be played in the best way you can possibly play it, then this is it.
It's worth every last penny I spent on the Switch.

PS this all coming from someone who was skeptical about the Switch before, I nearly canceled my preorder.
In this post lies one of the major selling points of the Switch to me.  You couldn't hook up to the internet but were still allowed to put your "cartridge" in and play the game with no internet.  That's pretty amazing these days.

I also had an issue getting mine to play nice with both of my routers.  I don't know if you got yours connected yet but I had to go into my router settings and set security to WPA2 only.  Connected right up after that.
Thanks for the tip on the router settings but unfortunately didn't work for me.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86jH2UQmvKY&t=812s
Quote from: some block off youtubeIn one episode, Dodongo c-walks out of a convenience store with a 40 at 7:40 AM, steals an arcade machine from an auction, haggles in Spanish for a stuffed papa smurf to use as a sex toy, and buys Secret of Mana for a dollar.

Dicer

So...BOTW.

My Bro horse Coffee got knocked off a cliff, I figured like most games, I'd go to the stable and recall my Bro...

NOPE!

Nintendo killed my BROHORSE!!!

Fuckers...

Michirin9801

Quote from: guest on 03/08/2017, 11:15 AMTP was too easy, but it was the first 3D zelda I actually enjoyed.

I hated OOT with a burning latina passion.
You're weird you know that?
I mean, seriously, TP was like, the most boring Zelda...

Seriously though, the best Zelda released after the transition to 3D is most definitely A Link Between Worlds, because it plays like a 2D Zelda, and you can dungeon in any order, and your items have more than one use, it's like, the return to form for the series!
And the LTTP fanservice is a nice bonus ;3

Pokun

I almost wouldn't count that one as a 3D Zelda though, since genre-wise it's more of a 2D Zelda.

I think TP is about the same level as WW, they are both fantastic games but on the lower part on my Zelda toplist. TP has the most advanced fishing though, although it's a bit easy. Ocarina had more challenging fishing.

My Zelda toplist looks like something like this maybe:
AlttP
OOT
Majora
Zelda 2
Link's Awakening
Skyward Sword
Zelda 1
TP
WW

Haven't played enough AlttP 2, Phantom Hourglass or Spirit Tracks yet to place them in the list. And the Capcom Zelda games feels too different for me to be able to compare them with the main series.
TP beats Wind Waker mostly because of its great fishing.
Zelda 2, Link's Awakening and Skyward might come in any order maybe.
OOT beats Majora mostly because Majora is more like a side story and there's no fishing. Majora beats OOT in some areas like difficulty (OOT has too easy enemies) though. Generally modern Nintendo games are too easy I think.

Haven't got a chance to get a Switch yet but I'm really looking forward to fishing and hunting in Zelda BOW.

Gredler

skyward sword.....?????? such a garbage combat system, cat killer.

I guess I should rank my preference too

Link to the Past
OG Zelda
Links Awakening
Wind Waker
Ocorina of Time
Link Between Worlds
Minish Cap
Twilight Princess
Adventures of Link

Ranks of the games I never finished, all ranking lower as I was never able/incintivized to finish
Breath of the Wild
Oracle of Seasons
Oracle of Ages
Majoras Mask
Skyward Sword
Four Swords GCN
Phantom Hourglass
Spirit Tracks
Four Sword Heroes? 3DS

Back on switch topic (I'd be down to start a zelda specific topic, BoTW has enough to discuss for its own thread)

Today Blaster Master Zero comes out and I am going to bite the bullet, and try it out. I loved the original but never could beat it - and could not get into the Genesis or PS1 games. The developers of BMZ are the same crew that did the GBA Megaman Zero games - the first of which I adore - so I have high hopes that they did Blaster Master justice as they had done in the past with our beloved Mega Man. Artistically I think they hit the nail on the head - let's wait and see how the gameplay and overall design turned out.

Also, Snipperclips is some good stuff! Very good for getting casuals to play with you and laugh at the adorable characters.

esteban

^ wait, there is a new Blaster Master game? How did I not hear of this?

Hmmm....
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Arkhan Asylum

Quote from: Michirin9801 on 03/08/2017, 10:27 PM
Quote from: Psycho Arkhan on 03/08/2017, 11:15 AMTP was too easy, but it was the first 3D zelda I actually enjoyed.

I hated OOT with a burning latina passion.
You're weird you know that?
I mean, seriously, TP was like, the most boring Zelda...

Seriously though, the best Zelda released after the transition to 3D is most definitely A Link Between Worlds, because it plays like a 2D Zelda, and you can dungeon in any order, and your items have more than one use, it's like, the return to form for the series!
And the LTTP fanservice is a nice bonus ;3
Twilight Princess removed some of the "need to Z target lockon" bullshit that ruined the pacing of Zeldas forever.   You could actually play without *needing* to do it to get the camera to stop fucking around so you can see.  Granted, you still basically have to do it for boss battles because N64 mindset.

Also, Link Between Worlds was a giant pile of shit. 

It is *literally* not a return to form.  You get the "item to complete the dungeon" without having to actually find them.  That removes most of the excitement of the dungeon.   You can just buy stuff.   It's stupid.

The dungeons are ToddlerMode(TM) with no interesting features, and they are short as hell. 

The exploration and "look arounding" was mostly a means to make you look for those little octopus guys because collecting tons of bullshit is the new fad for Zelda.

They missed other nostalgia points in the game as well.   Where's the lumberjacks? Where's that big tree.  Why did they move Turtle Rock?

There was hardly any great fan service in LBW.   They phoned a few things in, and that was about it.

It's also way too easy.   Too easy as in, I never died.  I beat that whole game without dying. 

It had the makings of a good game at first, but it fell short due to designing it for people who apparently have the hand eye coordination of a potato.

Seriously, don't compare LBW to LttP in a positive light.  It's wrong.

Climbing Death Mountain in LBW didn't have that same "ohman, serious shits goin down" feel, either.

I give that game like, a 5/10 barely.  Fuck that game.
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

Arkhan Asylum

Quote from: esteban on 03/09/2017, 03:23 PM^ wait, there is a new Blaster Master game? How did I not hear of this?

Hmmm....
because you don't know how to read.
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

Gentlegamer

My favorite Zelda game is Darksiders.
IMG
Quote from: VenomMacbeth on 10/25/2015, 02:35 PMGentle with games, rough with collectards.  Riders gon riiiiide.

esteban

Quote from: guest on 03/09/2017, 04:15 PM
Quote from: esteban on 03/09/2017, 03:23 PM^ wait, there is a new Blaster Master game? How did I not hear of this?

Hmmm....
because you don't know how to read.
You have never been curious about something you only tangentially keep tabs on?

(Note: I don't follow current gen stuff, but my ears perk up when I accidentally stumble across something).

:)

I'm still exploring Wii era games. I haven't really checked out Wii U, PS3, PS4, Xbox one, etc. beyond playing them at friends' houses.

(I have had fun with the PS VR...but I'm not going to go out and buy it anytime soon).
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Pokun

Quote from: Gredler on 03/09/2017, 02:30 PMskyward sword.....?????? such a garbage combat system, cat killer.
What, I was surprised how well it was able to translate my moves into sword techniques (well basic slashes and lunges anyway). Much better than the stupid motion controlls in the Wii version of TP, and it actually makes the 3D Zeldas more interesting.
The Zelda with the worst fighting is Zelda 1, you just push the attack button in four different directions, and dodge by running away.
Zelda II has a great combat system though that beats most 3D games.

You have good taste though, putting Altp in top.

Quote from: guest on 03/09/2017, 04:15 PMTwilight Princess removed some of the "need to Z target lockon" bullshit that ruined the pacing of Zeldas forever.   You could actually play without *needing* to do it to get the camera to stop fucking around so you can see.  Granted, you still basically have to do it for boss battles because N64 mindset.
Z-Targeting made it possible to actually dodge enemies without showing your back to them like a fool (unlike in say Zelda 1). Combat was way too easy but I don't think it was the Z-targeting's fault. It was just a lack of challenging enemies and the like. The game was hardest in the beginning when you are forced to fight Ghoma with 3 hearts, then it mostly gets easier and easier.

QuoteAlso, Link Between Worlds was a giant pile of shit. 

It is *literally* not a return to form.  You get the "item to complete the dungeon" without having to actually find them.  That removes most of the excitement of the dungeon.   You can just buy stuff.   It's stupid.
I agree, they said they made the game to make rupees more useful (OoT and almost every game after that had a broken economy where rupees were too easy to get), but you still get tons of rupees in the game so you can rent all of the items almost right away! If you die you loose lots of money on re-renting them, but then again you never die.

Yeah maybe we need a Zelda thread.

Gredler

No one playing that snipper clippers? My fiance loves playing the demo, I am seriously considering dropping the dub to get the full version.

Pokun

Haven't got a chance to get a Switch yet. Never preordered it, but now I kind of want it. I'm importing a Japanese one (much cheaper than buying locally and I'm always getting the Japanese version of consoles nowdays) but it's still out of stock, PlayAsia and eBay has it but that wouldn't be cheaper than buying it locally.

What things are recommended to get?

I'm thinking of picking up:
* Nintendo Switch neon red/blue version
* Zelda Breath of Wild Collectors Edition (Japan)
* Pro Controller
* Screen Protector
* Hard Carry Case
* LAN Adapter

I'll wait with the Charging Grip, although it looks useful.
Not sure what more games to get. I'm thinking of something that is easy to play on the go. I don't think I will feel like playing Zelda on the train. Puyo Puyo Tetris, Bomberman R, Snipper Clippers or something maybe.

Also I'd like to know more about the Joy-Con bluetooth comunication problems. Is it something that affects all Switches or was it just lots of noise close to the people that experienced the problems?

Arkhan Asylum

You can dodge in LTTP without Z targetting.   You just swing and hold the button down and then strafe around and hold the sword like a giant boner.

The problem with the 3D zeldas is that you basically lock on and wait your turn to hit stuff.   It's never hard.  It's just a tedious routine of "lock on" --> "stand around" ---> "wait for obvious moment to press button".

I don't know why people think that shit was fantastic.   It sucked.

crazydean

Quote from: guest on 03/10/2017, 04:12 AMYou can dodge in LTTP without Z targetting.   You just swing and hold the button down and then strafe around and hold the sword like a giant boner.
This strategy works in real life too! Although, most people just run away instead of staying to actually fight. Maybe it's because I use my boner as a sword?

TheClash603

Pokun, I haven't had any problems with controller communication.  It seems that certain wireless soundbars and other electronics cause interference and that's why some people have problems where others do not.  The unfortunate thing is that it doesn't seem you will know if you are lucky or unlucky until you test at your house.

Pokun

I see, so it varies depending where you are. Doesn't sound too good for a partly portable system like this. Hopefully it could be fixed by software, or at least by better Joy-Con hardware in the future.

What about holding your hand in between the Joy-Con and the main unit? They say that is enough to make it act up.

Quote from: guest on 03/10/2017, 04:12 AMYou can dodge in LTTP without Z targetting.   You just swing and hold the button down and then strafe around and hold the sword like a giant boner.
Yeah sure you can dodge in many ways, it was just an example of moving without loosing focus of your enemy. In battle you want to face your enemy at all times, and Z-targeting makes this possible in a 3D game. In 2D games you don't have this problem as much since you usually only have two to eight directions to face.

The Z-targeting makes it easier to fight, but it is no excuse to make fights easier. If they wanted the game to be harder they could have made the enemies tougher, faster, more offensive or have less obvious weak points etc. Z-targeting just prevents you from messing up due to bad camera or other stupid things.

QuoteThe problem with the 3D zeldas is that you basically lock on and wait your turn to hit stuff.   It's never hard.  It's just a tedious routine of "lock on" --> "stand around" ---> "wait for obvious moment to press button".
I agree, and this is because most enemies are weak.

Otaking

Quote from: some block off youtubeIn one episode, Dodongo c-walks out of a convenience store with a 40 at 7:40 AM, steals an arcade machine from an auction, haggles in Spanish for a stuffed papa smurf to use as a sex toy, and buys Secret of Mana for a dollar.

sirhcman

Gredler

Well snipper clippers was a hit with my visiting soon to be in laws, so much so that my fiance asked me to go get another set of joycons for the 4 player mode. I figured cool, I'll get some grey ones and will have a standard color to use on the switch as well. They had a charging grip, and after hearing arkhans glowing praise of that device I figured I might as well grab that too so we have two full controllers as well as the 4 half controllers.

120$ after tax, two joycons and a charging grip.

Ouch.

And I don't even have a pro controller yet but I will inevitably end up grabbing one.

Expensive product line, Nintendo.

esadajr

Quote from: Gredler on 03/12/2017, 05:51 PMWell snipper clippers was a hit with my visiting soon to be in laws, so much so that my fiance asked me to go get another set of joycons for the 4 player mode. I figured cool, I'll get some grey ones and will have a standard color to use on the switch as well. They had a charging grip, and after hearing arkhans glowing praise of that device I figured I might as well grab that too so we have two full controllers as well as the 4 half controllers.

120$ after tax, two joycons and a charging grip.

Ouch.

And I don't even have a pro controller yet but I will inevitably end up grabbing one.

Expensive product line Nintendo.
^^^^

Nintendo's TCO.
Gaming since 1985

Gredler

I returned bomberman last night, I can't justify spending 50 on a broken game that will hardly get played. Snipperclippers, Blaster Master Zero, and Zelda are sufficient for my current and foreseeable future.

I'm deep in the Zelda grind swamp, and will be there for a long time I imagine. Hopefully it lasts until Xenoblade 2 - the only other game I am really looking forward to on the system as of now.

TheClash603

Quote from: Gredler on 03/14/2017, 01:36 PMI returned bomberman last night, I can't justify spending 50 on a broken game that will hardly get played. Snipperclippers, Blaster Master Zero, and Zelda are sufficient for my current and foreseeable future.

I'm deep in the Zelda grind swamp, and will be there for a long time I imagine. Hopefully it lasts until Xenoblade 2 - the only other game I am really looking forward to on the system as of now.
A.)  Splatoon 2 will be the best game on the system the moment it gets releases.

B.)  Did you play Blaster Master yet?  How is it?

Gredler

It's very similar to the NES game, it's good. Difficulty is still there but more forgiving.

There are some graphical techniques that bother me, high resolution glows and color transitions that are more than 8 colors etc.

I never played the original Splatoon, but for the same reason I never got into tf2 or overwatch I will probably skip Splatoon 2. Competitive online multiplayer is not my jam.

Mario Kart 8 was good enough to buy again for this new platform, but I'll wait a couple months and try to catch it on the grey market.

TheClash603

Quote from: Gredler on 03/15/2017, 01:50 AMIt's very similar to the NES game, it's good. Difficulty is still there but more forgiving.

There are some graphical techniques that bother me, high resolution glows and color transitions that are more than 8 colors etc.

I never played the original Splatoon, but for the same reason I never got into tf2 or overwatch I will probably skip Splatoon 2. Competitive online multiplayer is not my jam.

Mario Kart 8 was good enough to buy again for this new platform, but I'll wait a couple months and try to catch it on the grey market.
The first time I loaded up "battle mode" on Mario Kart 8, I was immensely disappointed.  Battle mode was the reason the N64 game got any play with my friends.  I hate that I am going to purchase the same game twice, but a return of real battle mode will be popular with my friends.

Gredler

Quote from: TheClash603 on 03/15/2017, 08:19 AMThe first time I loaded up "battle mode" on Mario Kart 8, I was immensely disappointed.  Battle mode was the reason the N64 game got any play with my friends.  I hate that I am going to purchase the same game twice, but a return of real battle mode will be popular with my friends.
I agree about MK8's battle mode and the supreme disappointment I had with their rendition of it. I expected the DLC to provide some good battle arenas, but that never happened.

I also hate rebuying a game I already bought, and the fact I bought the DLC for that game adds insult to injury.

The multiplayer I've had with the switch so far, at the office and at home, makes me think it will be a very commonly played game so I'll get my money's worth from the purchase, but I am not spending $60 on it. If I find it for under $40 I'll pick it up, but  I wont be supporting MK8:DE at retail.

Otaking

Medic_wheat

So that means so many copies of Zelda have been sold on the Switch it will be going used for $12 quickly when in tiger buying a Switch. Good.

Otaking

Watching this Happy Console Gamer video, apparently people lost their shit over a Jim Sterling review where he gave Zelda BOTW a 7/10 and thus changed the overall metacritic review score
http://www.thejimquisition.com/the-legend-of-zelda-breath-of-the-wild-review

Medic_wheat

Only Semite familiar with the reviewer. However, the score given seems to snake of "I want to be different from the majority" screw.

With that said the game having a perfect 10/10 isn't something that will stop a good game with fun mechanics from being enjoyed. A low score to a good game might make it a "hidden gem" but that's about it. Provided a good game with a low score doesn't bankrupt the company or kill the IP.

Mathius

Zelda BotW and Alien Isolation have been the top two games I've played during the last few console generations. I'm glad to have bought a Switch.

TheClash603

Quote from: Mathius on 03/16/2017, 08:28 PMZelda BotW and Alien Isolation have been the top two games I've played during the last few console generations. I'm glad to have bought a Switch.
Is Alien all stealth?  I love horror games and lI've the Alien franchise, but I HATE stealth games.  I never bothered to pick this one up, because I figured it would be a redo of the first time I played Metal Gear Solid and thought I picked up the worst game ever made.

Alien Trilogy was a fine game, when taken in context of it console FPS contemporaries.

BigusSchmuck

I'm probably not alone when I say all I played on the Switch is Zelda. Seriously, haven't even opened up Bomberman yet..

DeshDildo

Quote from: BigusSchmuck on 03/17/2017, 08:21 AMI'm probably not alone when I say all I played on the Switch is Zelda. Seriously, haven't even opened up Bomberman yet..
Played 7 player bBomberman with friends this weekend and it was glorious.
"You CAN'T prove Nulltard/DoxPhile caused ANY harm/damage/sabotage to PCEFX!! You have NO evidence he poached ANY members for his own failed PC Engine forum/site or was a conniving destructive saboteur! ZERO, ZIP, NADA!!! Nulltard did nothing wrong!"

Opethian

I been playing VOEZ I don't want to start over on the switch version of BOTW.
IMG

LostFlunky

Quote from: Opethian on 03/17/2017, 11:28 AMI been playing VOEZ I don't want to start over on the switch version of BOTW.
I've gone to work very groggy a couple of times this week because BOTW had me up til 3 am...  ..and I am on Wii-U.  If I had the Switch I would have probably brought it to my office...

jtucci31

Quote from: Medic_wheat on 03/16/2017, 07:48 PMOnly Semite familiar with the reviewer...
You may want to look this post over here

Medic_wheat

Quote from: guest on 03/17/2017, 12:56 PM
Quote from: Medic_wheat on 03/16/2017, 07:48 PMOnly Semite familiar with the reviewer...
You may want to look this post over here
Looks good to me.

Good old Semite. Yep. It's Mel Gibson approved.

Mathius

Quote from: TheClash603 on 03/17/2017, 08:14 AM
Quote from: Mathius on 03/16/2017, 08:28 PMZelda BotW and Alien Isolation have been the top two games I've played during the last few console generations. I'm glad to have bought a Switch.
Is Alien all stealth?  I love horror games and lI've the Alien franchise, but I HATE stealth games.  I never bothered to pick this one up, because I figured it would be a redo of the first time I played Metal Gear Solid and thought I picked up the worst game ever made.

Alien Trilogy was a fine game, when taken in context of it console FPS contemporaries.
It is but it's done so well that even people like us who don't tend to enjoy the genre (I enjoy MGS' story and atmosphere though) will find much to like about AI. And if you are a fan of the Alien universe it's a must buy!

Psycho Punch

Alien Isolation is so awesome that you can almost forgive the rushed, half-assed ending they put on the game.
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

Medic_wheat

Quote from: guest on 03/18/2017, 12:01 AMAlien Isolation is so awesome that you can almost forgive the rushed, half-assed ending they put on the game.
It's $20 used these days.

Unless you are cheapnlie me and am waiting for the used $8 version in the semi near future.

Gredler

Quote from: Mathius on 03/17/2017, 05:25 PM
Quote from: TheClash603 on 03/17/2017, 08:14 AM

It is but it's done so well that even people like us who don't tend to enjoy the genre (I enjoy MGS' story and atmosphere though) will find much to like about AI. And if you are a fan of the Alien universe it's a must buy!
I have to disagree.

I put 2 hours into it and couldn't sneak by a set of humans, getting game over repeatedly, and I rage quit never returning. I hate most stealth games, love alien, but couldn't stand alien isolation.

I'd say if you're not into stealth games avoid alien isolation. I gave my copy away because I recognized it's quality but it was not my cup of tea.

BoTW is like Earl grey hot though.

Psycho Punch

Gredler the game dynamics change so much once you get the flamethrower... too bad you gave up on it (now you can't ragequit in the part with the facehuggers)
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

TheClash603

Binding of Issac is a perfect game while on the go, or for one quick run while taking a shit.

I have it on my PS4 already, but I don't have PS4 shit taking play capabilities.

PukeSter

What games does everyone have so far?

I have Zelda, Bomberman, Blaster Master Zero, Shovel Knight and Fast RMX. I am surprised by Fast RMX's quality.

The Switch works well for my Dorm situation, no need for a tv to take up space.

Will pick up Mario Kart 8, Yooka Laylee and Wonder Boy III remake next month.

Gredler

Quote from: guest on 03/21/2017, 01:42 PMWhat games does everyone have so far?
I have Zelda, Blaster Master Zero, and Snipper Clippers.

I've spent about 70 hours (!) with Zelda, 5-6 hours with snipper clippers (all co-op with family) and about an hour with Blaster Master. It's a nice cocktail of modern action adventure, classic action aventure, and co-op puzzle platforming.

I want to get Bomberman, but I am waiting for the cheap copies to show up on second hand situations - and by then maybe the bugs will be smoothed out.

I will probably get Mario Kart 8 digitially for it, so whenever I have the switch with me I can bust out multiplayer mario kart on it. I will also be getting Wonder Boy III for it.

I think any multiplatform game that lands between this and any other platform I will grab it on this platform because of the flexability it has in where and how I can play them.

esadajr

Does anyone have the Switch and not have Zelda?
Gaming since 1985

Gredler

pretty sure sarumaru does not have zelda and has a switch

Mathius

Anyone else experiencing horrendous input lag with Neo Geo titles? Metal Slug 3 is nearly unplayable.