OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

Battle heat vs Tengai Makyou

Started by starbuck, 10/29/2001, 02:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

starbuck

I own both, and personally, I think the Tengai Makyou game is miles ahead from Battle heat in every regards. Everything in this game screams Hudson soft... The animation is not full screen, but I have to admit it, it's the best fmv game graphics I've ever seen on any console to date. The game itself is a blast, and the control scheme reminds me of battle heat, in that you have to punch in combinations ( ex. Left, down, I ) to unlock moves. Mmmh, I should write a review for this game...

PCEngineFX

A review would be GREAT...if you can do one, please do, and send it to pcefx@pcengine-fx.com.  I personally like Battle Heat more because it is a faster-paced game than Tengai, but both have their strengths and weaknesses.

Aaron Nanto
Webmaster pcengine-fx.com
www.pcengine-fx.com

The ultimate resource for NEC console information!

// Aaron Nanto | The Ultimate Resource for NEC Console Information!
Papa PCEFX 1997-2020 [Retired]
IMG
IMG

Z Gouki AFO

Tough call! I love 'em both. http://www.ezboard.com/intl/aenglish/images/emoticons/smile.gif ALT=":)">