The Analogue Turbo Duo clone shipped in time for Christmas 2023. Are you happy with yours ?? Find firmware updates here.
Main Menu

Random Pictures Thread

Started by Joe Redifer, 02/10/2010, 02:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ClodBusted

esteban

Why did someone make that?
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

jtucci31

Catastrophy concept art?

HailingTheThings

Isn't that from an episode of Tim and Eric? Sure looks like it.
IMG

ToyMachine78

esteban

Quote from: HailingTheThings on 12/24/2015, 03:12 AMIsn't that from an episode of Tim and Eric? Sure looks like it.
I think it was!

Maybe a Cinco advertisement?

I am still disturbed by the fact that I watched the animated .gif for five minutes without averting my eyes once.

What is wrong with me?

HailingTheThings

Quote from: esteban on 12/25/2015, 07:38 AM
Quote from: HailingTheThings on 12/24/2015, 03:12 AMIsn't that from an episode of Tim and Eric? Sure looks like it.
I think it was!

Maybe a Cinco advertisement?

I am still disturbed by the fact that I watched the animated .gif for five minutes without averting my eyes once.

What is wrong with me?
lol Cinco. I stared at it for a little bit myself.

Nothing is wrong with you, esteban, nothing at all. Glad you're back.

Happy Holidays!
IMG

Psycho Punch

IMG
IMG
A KOU SHIBUSAWA PRODUCTION
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

NightWolve

Quote from: esteban on 12/23/2015, 09:10 PMWhy did someone make that?
Come on now, esteban, you've been on the Internet long enough to know the futility of asking something like that which can be pondered of for an infinite number of things that come and go daily... ;)

esteban

Quote from: NightWolve on 12/31/2015, 11:35 PM
Quote from: esteban on 12/23/2015, 09:10 PMWhy did someone make that?
Come on now, esteban, you've been on the Internet long enough to know the futility of asking something like that which can be pondered of for an infinite number of things that come and go daily... ;)
Hahahhahahajja.

I know. :)

I omitted an important piece of information: I was eating when I saw that image and I had to put away my food/snack.

True story.

Not a terribly dramatic situation, but enough for me to ponder the imponderable. :)

TR0N

IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

NightWolve

Pretty sure I still have gaming magazines in storage with that Konami ad... :/

It gave me a strange surreal feeling seeing it... I was reminded of beating those games and others by Konami in a more carefree time and then was fast forwarded to the present reality... You bastard... :/ j/k

esteban

That's a damn classic ad.

Konami always had a GENERALISSIMO or equivalent in the storyline.

Psycho Punch

Higharolla Kockamamie.
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!

NightWolve

Quote from: guest on 01/02/2016, 10:13 AMHigharolla Kockamamie.
Heh. Yeah, speechless. I took a moment to fully read the ad when I saw it and did a double take at that name wondering if that was really there at the time of print...

OldMan

Quotedouble take at that name wondering if that was really there at the time of print...
Yes it was. It was a not-so-subtle dig at the Ayatolla Khomani (sic).

NightWolve

Quote from: TheOldMan on 01/02/2016, 04:23 PM
Quotedouble take at that name wondering if that was really there at the time of print...
Yes it was. It was a not-so-subtle dig at the Ayatolla Khomani (sic).
Aaah, no kidding! Clever!

roflmao

This is why I'm sometimes addicted to facebook:

IMG

:mrgreen: (I'm Dan.)

Sparky

geise

esteban

Damn.

Gotta be a youngster.

blueraven

wilykat

IMG
Disney says this one is named FN-2199 which would put him in the same training class as Finn.  Unofficially internet called this one TR-8R. If you figured that out, give yourself a pat on your back.

ToyMachine78

Pulled out Rolling Thunder for my NES, and look what was stuffed inside with RT and Gauntlet passwords scribbled all over:

IMG
IMG

esteban

Quote from: guest on 01/10/2016, 03:19 PMPulled out Rolling Thunder for my NES, and look what was stuffed inside with RT and Gauntlet passwords scribbled all over:

IMG

IMG
That's awesome! I wonder what free game accompanied this letter...it would have been...

Wait, which offer was this ?

I'm serious.

ToyMachine78

Quote from: esteban on 01/10/2016, 04:32 PM
Quote from: guest on 01/10/2016, 03:19 PMPulled out Rolling Thunder for my NES, and look what was stuffed inside with RT and Gauntlet passwords scribbled all over:

IMG

IMG
That's awesome! I wonder what free game accompanied this letter...it would have been...

Wait, which offer was this ?

I'm serious.
The Free game I got was R-type. I can't remember the promotion though. It was either buy the console and get a free game or buy two and get one free. Can't remember. I do remember how stoked I was when R-type came in the mail!

roflmao

Very cool, Toymachine!

NightWolve

ClodBusted

Comics and women. Hmm....

IMG

Man, MA3 is so awesome. I won't link to it from here, since there's the occasional NSFW content. But you guys shouldn't have trouble finding it on the web. I'm thinking about getting the physical copies, but shipping costs are killing me, lol.

NightWolve

IMG

Psycho Punch

xcrement5x

Quote from: Psycho Punch on 01/31/2016, 06:19 PMlol webcomics
Don't hate, remember we got Wonder Momo and Bravo Man comics!  Even Valkyrie no Densetsu!

geise

My future with my now 16 month old.
IMG

IMG

Bloufo

ClodBusted

Now, I did not expect to find one of our fine members being mentioned in MA3:

IMG

:mrgreen:

esteban

OldMan

QuoteNow, I did not expect to find one of our fine members being mentioned in MA3:
It's even funnier if you read that whole story arc and know more about Senna :)

Digi.k

Gong Hei Fat Choi guys. Chinese New Year 8th Feb 2016 it's year of the monkeh!

/monkey.jpg

esteban

MONKEY

:)

If I were to journey to the east, I would cross the Atlantic and smack into England.

:)

Bloufo

NecroPhile

Quote from: Bloufo on 02/05/2016, 11:45 PMIMG
Winging?  Is that a Bette Midler reference, dislike for fatty, messy chicken noms, or what?
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

esteban

Quote from: guest on 02/08/2016, 11:06 AM
Quote from: Bloufo on 02/05/2016, 11:45 PMIMG
Winging?  Is that a Bette Midler reference, dislike for fatty, messy chicken noms, or what?
I spell it "whinging"... it means "complaining" and my grandma, who is English, spent 15-20 years of her life telling her grandkids to STOP WHINGING.

TRÜ STORIE.

Bonus: I guess the "stop nagging" button makes this button redundant?

johnnykonami

Quote from: esteban on 02/08/2016, 11:19 AM
Quote from: guest on 02/08/2016, 11:06 AM
Quote from: Bloufo on 02/05/2016, 11:45 PM
I spell it "whinging"... it means "complaining" and my grandma, who is English, spent 15-20 years of her life telling her grandkids to STOP WHINGING.

TRÜ STORIE.

Bonus: I guess the "stop nagging" button makes this button redundant?
I think these are two different things.  Nagging is like "mow the lawn, fix the sink.." yada yada.  Whining is more a complaint about something that is not necessarily about you.  Whining about the people at work, for instance.  And everyone is allotted some of this, I think, but there is a limit.  In my family, whining is any kind of complaint that generally doesn't impress anyone else besides the whiner.  But word sticklers might reserve it for the actual tone of the complaint delivery - a definite audible whine.

Gredler

Why is there a turn down boobs button?

NecroPhile

When they're so big you can't see over 'em to the TV?
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

johnnykonami

Quote from: Gredler on 02/08/2016, 01:40 PMWhy is there a turn down boobs button?
Haha, good question.

Psycho Punch

Quote from: Gredler on 02/08/2016, 01:40 PMWhy is there a turn down boobs button?
trust me you will want it in your remote sooner or later

IMG

Gredler

Quote from: guest on 02/08/2016, 08:46 PM
trust me you will want it in your remote sooner or later
IMG
Well, that makes one of us.

Warbucks

Best way to watch Jaws

IMG