OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

Random Pictures Thread

Started by Joe Redifer, 02/10/2010, 02:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warbucks

LoL, the cageface in the ghostbusters sign is awesome!

bartre

I finally sat down and watched the new ghostbusters trailer.
it made me sad.
like, it would have really just been another crappy movie if it wasn't "ghostbusters," but it's totally missing the point of the first movie.

NightWolve

"Rolling chair not included, you lightweight." ‪#‎Predator‬

IMG

Quote from: bartre on 05/05/2016, 04:31 PMI finally sat down and watched the new ghostbusters trailer.
it made me sad.
like, it would have really just been another crappy movie if it wasn't "ghostbusters," but it's totally missing the point of the first movie.
But Melissa McCarthy's on the job, it's gonna be gggggrrrrrreeeeaaaaattttt! ;)

ClodBusted

Warbucks

LMAO.... never thought of birds doing that.

NightWolve

esteban

IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

geise

ClodBusted

ClodBusted

geise

IMG

IMG

IMG

IMG

IMG

IMG

IMG

...and a random image...  IMG

Warbucks

ClodBusted

bartre

Psycho Punch

I learned how to gif, don't be surprised if I reuse that johnny turbo image on every post I make.  :lol:

IMG
IMG
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

Psycho Punch

This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!

in99flames

I am somebody's mommy!
----name that movie quote :)

esteban

in99flames

I am somebody's mommy!
----name that movie quote :)

Psycho Punch

esteban

jperryss

Quote from: guest on 06/24/2016, 07:33 PMThat chick has a two foot cock.
With the weight of an infant.

ClodBusted

ClodBusted

Double post alert.

IMG
IMG

Source:

NightWolve

IMG

johnnykonami

Which one is Melissa McCarthy's character?  I think I recognize Leslie Jones.

Joe Redifer

Why does Winston have the least HP? Racist much? Also Egon should have the most HP since he's the only one who doesn't smoke.

Warbucks

What is going through his mind right now?

IMG

geise

...oh I've wasted my life.

bob

it was so easy in the video game

LostFlunky

Don't know what is going through his mind now, but when he hits the ground, it will be his ass...

NightWolve

IMG

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 06/28/2016, 04:40 AMWhy does Winston have the least HP? Racist much? Also Egon should have the most HP since he's the only one who doesn't smoke.
Hmmm, right you are Joe... Why did the only brother on the team get the least amount of max HP in this depiction ?? It does beg the question. I wouldn't have noticed this subtle soft racism originally if you hadn't pointed it out... ;)

NecroPhile

Or it could be that he was the last member to join the party and thus hasn't leveled up as many times.

Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

NightWolve

We're being sarcastic of course. Joe has been recently poking fun at racism-everywhere social justice warrior types as I was in my response.

NecroPhile

In that case, change my previous comment to something about Winston having the biggest 'cigar' because he's black.  :mrgreen:

The dude has aged well, though, looking younger than Aykroyd and Murray even though he's quite a bit older.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Joe Redifer

Quote from: guest on 06/28/2016, 04:34 PMOr it could be that he was the last member to join the party and thus hasn't leveled up as many times.
Get out of here with your logic and reasoning!

bob

Warbucks

NightWolve

NightWolve

http://kotaku.com/japanese-politician-campaigns-with-a-cat-1783183084

"Vote for me, I'm the guy with the cool cat ad!"

IMG

I like it! :)

Warbucks

Stereo typical 4th of July = Awesomeness

IMG

Digi.k

was trying to take pics of pc engine games running on the BVM monitor but I guess the camera settings were a bit wrong..

IMG

ClodBusted

NightWolve

TR0N

Quote from: NightWolve on 07/15/2016, 05:48 PMIMG

IMG

I dig this cat!  :lol:
Is that toonces the driving cat !?
IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

NightWolve

Psycho Punch

IMG

not even I know why I made this so don't ask

Sparky

Warbucks

NightWolve