@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

[IMPORTANT] A New Year and FINAL FANTASY XIV Player's Poll (01/01/2011)

Started by geralds, 01/01/2011, 08:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlueBMW

Hmmm... all this chit chat about FFXIV kind of makes me want to boot it up now... (and since I finally got my eyefinity 3 screen setup running.... and FFXIV supports it... :-k)
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

SignOfZeta

"[IMPORTANT]"!? Oh where is the ban hammer when you need it...
IMG

Arkhan Asylum

I think we established that MAYBE 4 people here give two flyingfucks about FF14.

Plus, as far as end of year, FF14 was great.  2 severe updates to shut up the whineyfucks.

A nice winter holiday event, this poll to help improve it more... they're trying hard and doing good.

Not many other MMOs are ever this on top of shit.
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

NecroPhile

Quote from: SignOfZeta on 01/01/2011, 11:20 AM"[IMPORTANT]"!? Oh where is the ban hammer when you need it...
Indeed.

[IMPORTANT] - Geralds should stop playing a game he hates and quit bitching about it.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Arkhan Asylum

Quote from: NecroPhile on 01/03/2011, 10:17 AM[IMPORTANT] - Geralds should stop playing a game he hates and quit bitching about it.
maybe it hurts so good and he can't stop.

This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

guyjin

unfortunately you have to have an account to vote in the poll - no sabotage for me, sadly.

Probably didn't need my help anyway; the titanic has hit the iceberg as it is.

blueraven

Quote from: guest on 01/02/2011, 03:20 PMI think we established that MAYBE 4 people here give two flyingfucks about FF14.
:lol: MAYBE.

Joe Redifer

The topic title says this is important.  Should I sticky this thread?  I mean, it MUST be important if he says it is.

guyjin

DO IT!

(you must do it because I said so. hooray for consistent logic!)

blueraven

Quote from: guyjin on 01/05/2011, 09:59 PMDO IT!

(you must do it because I said so. hooray for consistent logic!)
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

BlueBMW

[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

geralds

Quote from: guest on 01/03/2011, 10:17 AM
Quote from: SignOfZeta on 01/01/2011, 11:20 AM"[IMPORTANT]"!? Oh where is the ban hammer when you need it...
Indeed.

[IMPORTANT] - Geralds should stop playing a game he hates and quit bitching about it.
There is just alot of problems in the game.  While some may be able to deal with it not me.  Maybe once they fix the game ill stop complaining.

Arkhan Asylum

Quote from: geralds on 01/07/2011, 12:15 PMThere is just alot of problems in the game.  While some may be able to deal with it not me. 
The problems aren't that monumental anymore.  Whens the last time you played, and dont lie.  You cant deal with them so I assume you dont play much.  I play e'ry day.

QuoteMaybe once they fix the game ill stop complaining.
Thats cool.  In the meantime you might want to take your complaining to a forum with people who give two flying fucks. lol

JoshTurboTrollX

Quote from: guest on 01/07/2011, 01:56 PMThe problems aren't that monumental anymore.  Whens the last time you played, and dont lie.  You cant deal with them so I assume you dont play much.  I play e'ry day.
U shood stopp play'n this mmo scrap and concentrate on making us moar obey warez!!
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

geralds

Quote from: guest on 01/07/2011, 01:56 PM
Quote from: geralds on 01/07/2011, 12:15 PMThere is just alot of problems in the game.  While some may be able to deal with it not me. 
The problems aren't that monumental anymore.  Whens the last time you played, and dont lie.  You cant deal with them so I assume you dont play much.  I play e'ry day.

QuoteMaybe once they fix the game ill stop complaining.
Thats cool.  In the meantime you might want to take your complaining to a forum with people who give two flying fucks. lol
Well unlike you i just cant stand the game and i log in for liek 30 minutes ever 2 days just do to do leves then log out becouse im gona waist my time when i dont n what there gona do with the game.  To much uncertanty  on what gona happen and i am pretty sure they will update the game some people will get pissed and just quit.  The player base is still slowly falling regardless anyway.  You might like the game but i sure dont and if the game failed and died id be more then happy becouse this game sucks beyond reson and you can find more haters then suporters.  They need to add an auction house fix the retarted game play and alot of other stuff besides just add content till then ill log in my 30 minutes ever 2 days do my leves and get back to playing better less broken games that don't feel like there trying to piss you off.

Arkhan Asylum

I take everything you say with a grain of salt in terms of retardation because your post quality is beyond awful, :)

If you can't stand the game, stop playing it, and stop whining about it.  Noones forcing you to do either. 

As for the playerbase slowly leaving, and more haters than supporters as of today: Citation needed.

geralds

Just google or check the amount of people playing.  Maybe its not as noticeable on your server but ever month i notice less and less people around.

Arkhan Asylum

Quote from: geralds on 01/09/2011, 01:12 AMJust google or check the amount of people playing.  Maybe its not as noticeable on your server but ever month i notice less and less people around.
Google doesn't have an FF14 population app.

Every month you notice less people around because everyone else is out enjoying the game and youre dicking off in town complaining.

geralds

not realy becouse there nothign to enjoy.all you do is get max level then go level another job sure its time consuming and is content but ther realy not much ells to do besides a few quest that take little to no time to do.  Theres less and less people becouse there getting bored with nothing to do complaining weapon ware to fast or varius other problems you ignor or dont care about.  I know you enjoy the game and see nothing you choise to ignor them and enjoy the game but square enix don't care neather do i becouse there problems and the mas majority beleave and whats the point  in getting a head when.  Based on players responce i bet there gona do a hole over haul of the game enyway and a shit ton will be change im more then patiant to way till its better.  There no real insentive to get max level besides you that much farther ahead.  IF people were not quiting so much square enix wouldnt be trying so hard to get game fixed ever day i find it harder to do thing and alot of peopel do based on other final fantasy xiv forums  some people gett lucky but the mas majority cant do much becouse of lack of people so.  You enjoy the game so be as for me and the mass majority of people who bought the game is sucks  there problems and that is that you do not no at this point what will happen  its like a waiting game of unsertainty are they gona make the game worse better will even more peopel quite making harder to do stuff.  It then whats the point in realy playing or caring till you know whats realy going to be happening.

Arkhan Asylum

/spell-checker-spell-check-morons-dummies-demotivational-poster-1229997067.jpg

Emerald Rocker

Official member of the PCEFX 4K Post Club

Arkhan Asylum

This just in:

FF14 has samurai rabbit helmets.

Fuck yes.

That'll be all for now!

geralds

nectarsis

Quote from: geralds on 01/11/2011, 09:59 PMAnd no one cares becouse ff14 sucks  so there.
Yet you seem to be so obsessed with a "shit"  game...pretty sad.
My Blogger profile with all my blogs of wonderment:
blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436

Arkhan Asylum

geralds

Quote from: nectarsis on 01/11/2011, 10:08 PM
Quote from: geralds on 01/11/2011, 09:59 PMAnd no one cares becouse ff14 sucks  so there.
Yet you seem to be so obsessed with a "shit"  game...pretty sad.
Na at this point its more or less troilling the game becouse i bought it and it sucked to bad.

Arkhan Asylum

You aren't trolling anything.  This is PCEFX.  This is not FF14.  Maybe that's your problem.  You log onto PCEFX.com and go WEHRE AM ALL THE CONTETN FOR FF14

geralds

Quote from: guest on 01/12/2011, 06:23 AMYou aren't trolling anything.  This is PCEFX.  This is not FF14.  Maybe that's your problem.  You log onto PCEFX.com and go WEHRE AM ALL THE CONTETN FOR FF14
well migerity of the game is just level grinding realy.   Tell most of the people its more then that most will laugh at you and just call you stupid.  ACccording to the mass mijority what you call content most people do not call it enough.  Ya i do troll 14 lol  some time i just go to a 14 forum and say game need an ah that is all.  No matter what you say is good about the game i coudl find somethign negative abaout just becouse.

NecroPhile

Quote from: geralds on 01/12/2011, 04:41 PMYa i do troll 14 lol  some time i just go to a 14 forum and say game need an ah that is all.
So you're an immature douche with no life - I guess that explains the horrendous spelling and grammar.

Arkhan Asylum

What MMO isn't mostly grinding? 

I mean wow is just grinding to level 80-85 as fast as possible, followed by grinding gear drops in high level raids as fast as possible.

Theres lots of sights to see on the way, and other stuff to do.  Like fishing.   Fishing rules.

You wanna talk grinding, go play Ultima Online.   You'll be numb to grinding after playing that game.  It hurts so good.   I wish the expansion last year didn't fuck the game up beyond repair.

geralds

Well no matter what happens at this point based on  ff14 forums there gona have to do more then update the game at this point to entise former players to come back.

Arkhan Asylum

Who cares if former whiners come back and peepants the game up again.  Fuck em.

geralds

Quote from: guest on 01/15/2011, 12:46 PMWho cares if former whiners come back and peepants the game up again.  Fuck em.
it matter who will come back and who will play in the future.  Square enix themself said there just not enough people currently playing to make this game near successfull.  There is no telling who would quite when the subscription fees happen so its a big deal when it matters to wether the game will serviv or die.

Arkhan Asylum

I made another cat chick today with a giant axe.

Its awesome.

geralds

Time to let this thread die and give up trolling 14 post is pointless we all no the game sucks you defend it for who knows what reson just what ever.  Every day the game gets worse  becouse they taking to long to post any information.  I bet after this game is fully updated and they plan start charging people to play it will be way differnt will you still like the game only time will tell.  Till then let this post die and leave 14 were it is you like i hate screw this game square enix in my honest oppinion has learn nothing took a step back trying to make the game to differnt and that is that.  IV seen the updates iv tried the updates in my oppion all the updates they have done are making the game crappier.  Why do you lower the amount of experiance you or sp you gain realy all its doing is becoming a bigger grind fest.  Yes a nother rant ignor who care im done that is that.

blueraven

LET THE POST DIE!!!!

AND RUN SPELL-CHECKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BBBYAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nectarsis

Quote from: geralds on 01/20/2011, 02:10 PMTime to let this thread die and give up trolling ...

Yes a nother rant ignor who care im done that is that...
Quoted for irony.  "Let this thread die"..after I bitch some more.
My Blogger profile with all my blogs of wonderment:
blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436

Opethian

IMG

NecroPhile

Quote from: nectarsis on 01/20/2011, 02:14 PMQuoted for irony.  "Let this thread die"..after I bitch some more.
Indeed.  Plus, we all know geralds ain't done being a troll.

geralds