RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

F-ck Null, F-ck SirHCMAN

Started by Gypsy, 03/27/2018, 02:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NightWolve

Quote from: guest on 04/11/2018, 12:38 PMCorrect me if I'm wrong NW, but weren't you about to defriend nullify first?
He defriended me FIRST, yes, and you know this because I mentioned it in the chatbox. Yeah, obviously, I don't want further association with him after what happened, so when I looked on my Friends list to find him, I couldn't, I also looked at our last PMs, but I couldn't see his account or posts anywhere anymore, so I realized he had both defriended AND blocked me!

But yeah, he divorced me first, beat me to it a while ago. ;)

QuoteI'm still regretful about Bigus but I did apologize, long ago.
Ah yeah, that's true. I'll give you that, I remember.

QuoteHow many times are you going to say strawman argument or twisting my words, with every, or most of the guys you're disagreeing with here?? It's a broken record at this point.
Until you stop doing it ? Maybe focus on reading just what I'm written exactly instead of making broader conclusions from what's on the page.

QuoteI would like to be friendly with you but personally, it's hard to get along with a, lack of better term, keyboard warrior
Oh OK...

NightWolve

Quote from: Known PCEFX RulesBy posting in a thread, you are responsible for keeping the thread on topic.  Any reply to a thread may be deleted at any time, and without notice if it is determined that the reply doesn't contribute to the thread.
He attempted to poison esteban's lighthearted thread, lecturing me for answering a question esteban already answered a day ago or so. I deleted it, he posted it again, and again, then he yelled to stop deleting it with a personal insult completing his poisoning.

1 day break, he can resume his bitter harassment, sabotage, scorched earth policies tomorrow here or in the Shoutbox thread. He did get away with ramming his fist down elmer's throat for the Saber Riders joking, we call that a friend-pass, but that expired.

I will contain his warring to Fighting Street and the Shoutbox thread since that's in context, what caused the drama. He will not get free reign to exploit current circumstances to poison drama-free, lighthearted threads simply because I posted in them and he wants to hound me...

NoSexGex

For a good time, reach out to this wily KKKFarm-crankcaller at (780) 717-9274 or Ryleystuartreynolds@gmail.com up in Alberta, Canada!
His last crank-voicemail: "Gimme a call back when you can. This is Ryley by the way... *giggles*"
He then followed it up with 8 WEEKS of ~DAILY calling! BAN ON SIGHT!!!

NightWolve

Quote from: guest on 04/16/2018, 12:04 PMNightWolve: ruining PCEFX one member at a time.  He's a true hero.
As you wish, but realize during the Yuki Kickstarter, Arkhan sent me over a hundred or so unsolicited bitter texts on Facebook about Old Rover, Saru, etc. this forum, angry that he wasn't helped the way I accidentally helped them with the PCEFX newsletter emailing idea which I came up with during the last days of the KS and ONLY because Aaron asked me, "Nick, do whatever you can to help the project!"

He's a bitter saboteur and I don't owe him time travel to have gone back and helped his PCE homebrew the way I did for Yuki. My connection to Aaron wasn't the same, I explained this to him back then but he still harbours bitter resentment over it against me and the forum for not having been as enthusiastic about his PCE Atari ports...

He might as well be exposed for it in trying to act like a hero here...

geise

Nightwolve I'm disappointed man, seriously disappointed. You need to take a vacation...for a long time.

NecroPhile

Quote from: NightWolve on 04/16/2018, 12:20 PMAs you wish, but realize during the Yuki Kickstarter, Arkhan sent me over a hundred or so unsolicited bitter texts on Facebook about Old Rover, Saru, etc. this forum, angry that he wasn't helped the way I accidentally helped them with the PCEFX newsletter emailing idea which I came up with during the last days of the KS and ONLY because Aaron asked me, "Nick, do whatever you can to help the project!"

He's a bitter saboteur and I don't owe him time travel to have gone back and helped his PCE homebrew the way I did for Yuki. My connection to Aaron wasn't the same, I explained this to him back then but he still harbours bitter resentment over it against me and the forum for not having been as enthusiastic about his PCE Atari ports...

He might as well be exposed for it in trying to act like a hero here...
I don't give a 𝚏uck what Ark did years ago.  Either what he did today was worthy of a ban or it wasn't.

The fact remains that it is YOU that is ruining the forum, driving members away, and burning bridges.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

NightWolve

Already explained you the 1 day ban, he's not gonna run around poisoning drama-free threads just to hound/harass me simply because I posted in them and for what he's doing here.

NecroPhile

Sure thing, buddy.  Nothing is ever your fault.

I'm sure you're hoping that Ark comes back and deletes his account too. 

NightWolve

Never said or feel that "nothing is ever my fault." Mistakes were made in how to deter Nulltard from his spam flooding, and just letting me work on it in peace without him and his gang's antics, sure! He is still the instigator and a lot more things as time exposed.

Think it's easy given how many work hours I lost installing/enhancing the chatbox across weeks, and then face all this, "reasonable" dox job defenders who mostly only blame me and still love Nulltard every bit? It isn't!

He even escalated further on live video at MGC, Sarumaru has him on video live trolling that he's raising money for XSEED and mental health awareness (projection, I say!)... He should've stuck with that kind of trolling instead of playing with defamatory dox jobs!

As for Arkhan, he ain't going anywhere with that bitterness, resentment, anger, he'll stay for years to come to heckle, hound away at me, make sure to damage/sabotage any friendship with Aaron (if not already) and other people that I have, etc.

NightWolve

Quote from: guest on 04/16/2018, 01:29 PMYou explained, but your explanation is inadequate to anyone not inside your own head. Time for folks to start salvaging some of the deep knowledge buried in this forum and start taking it elsewhere.
You don't care for ANY explanation if it involves a negative situation with me, just your bashing!

You already admitted in chatbox you had me on ignore (implying for years), didn't know about null's defamatory dox job association to a website, his own virus/malware libelous smears of TurboRip, speaking to my intentions, further lying about the app's behavior, 14 days of spam flooding, trolling, harassing the chatbox, including bringing 3 losers along to help, the worst being sirchman, etc.

That's a complete shoot first and NOT care to know or ask questions later! You also admitted you still hold a grudge from when you viciously attacked me for joking about the first translator I worked with because she was a female, so you tried to play the sexist card on me as a result!

So you're still angry about that which happened so many years ago and yet you were willing to make peace with ProfessorProp, never in my case. Thought that was interesting the day I noticed as I recall in one of his raffle threads...

Your "thanks" for the over a ~hundred work hours (I didn't keep track, but it was much!) I spent installing/upgrading the PCEFX chatbox across weeks before you showed up was to use it for Fighting Street defamation, insulting me as "f*cking unstable" and other insults!

You're right, I AM crazy to have done all that work for this toxic dysfunctional group! I realized that the hard way!

NightWolve

Why not stop peeking in Fighting Street if you're hanging on my every next post to claim offense ? Or add me to your ignore list and continue posting with those you like ?

NoSexGex

No more Atlantean emoji's i guess?
For a good time, reach out to this wily KKKFarm-crankcaller at (780) 717-9274 or Ryleystuartreynolds@gmail.com up in Alberta, Canada!
His last crank-voicemail: "Gimme a call back when you can. This is Ryley by the way... *giggles*"

geise

I am more worried how this is all going to affect Secret Santa this year. :(

NecroPhile

Quote from: NoSexGex on 04/16/2018, 02:54 PMNo more Atlantean emoji's i guess?
Yep, nothing petty, spiteful, or pathetic about removing the fishy.  It was 100% justified!  :roll:

How long 'til Yukis are gone since Rover left, or Catastrophes since Gredler is gone and DK is critical (to put it nicely), or Cook hits the street since I wanted him.  At least we'll still have Adol, right?  :lol:

NightWolve

Quote from: guest on 04/16/2018, 03:16 PM
Quote from: guest on 04/16/2018, 02:54 PMNo more Atlantean emoji's i guess?
Yep, nothing petty, spiteful, or pathetic about removing the fishy.  It was 100% justified!  :roll:

How long 'til Yukis are gone since Rover left, or Catastrophes since Gredler is gone and DK is critical (to put it nicely), or Cook hits the street since I wanted him.  At least we'll still have Adol, right?  :lol:
He can cry again to another co-admin to do it in the future. He felt I was supposed to know to do it of my own volition and developed another resentment when Gredler and Rover worked with me on the spot to get it done, choose appropriate popup text, and token names so theirs went up first, an unforgivable sin apparently to him...

I apologized for upsetting Rover on Facebook where we talked about the Flat Earth Society trolls, so while nothing was said about the issue, I wasn't defriended and he remained on civil speaking terms with me.

Gredler is a nice guy, I had a good time with him in chatbox, so unless he wants them off they can stay. They're great looking sprites although the size difference from other smileys and how it affects text when used is a problem.

NecroPhile

Stop with the co-admin lie.  You know everything you're doing you're doing on your own.

NightWolve

Quote from: guest on 04/16/2018, 03:36 PMStop with the co-admin lie.  You know everything you're doing you're doing on your own.
That was NO "lie!" I implied if his efforts are successful to replace me with another co-admin, he can cry to said NEW co-admin to put his ship smiley back! That was clear from the context!

NecroPhile

Quote from: NightWolve on 04/16/2018, 04:32 PMThat was NO "lie!" I implied if his efforts are successful to replace me with another co-admin, he can cry to said NEW co-admin to put his ship smiley back! That was clear from the context!
Maybe so in this one instance.  I guess I was lumping that singular use in with the other recent comments that imply this shitshow is a team effort or that ANYONE has agreed with you.

In any case, it doesn't change the fact that you removed the fish out of childish spite and was an abuse of your powers.  Either the fish is appropriate and useful or it isn't; a single temp. bannable offense doesn't change the fish's value.

jlued686

New thread incoming: FREE THE FISH!

NightWolve

Quote from: guest on 04/16/2018, 04:47 PM
Quote from: NightWolve on 04/16/2018, 04:32 PMThat was NO "lie!" I implied if his efforts are successful to replace me with another co-admin, he can cry to said NEW co-admin to put his ship smiley back! That was clear from the context!
Maybe so in this one instance.  I guess I was lumping that singular use in with the other recent comments that imply this shitshow is a team effort or that ANYONE has agreed with you.

In any case, it doesn't change the fact that you removed the fish out of childish spite and was an abuse of your powers.  Either the fish is appropriate and useful or it isn't; a single temp. bannable offense doesn't change the fish's value.
The guy's trying to break the forum for good, but uh, save his fish! It wasn't abuse to upload it, but was abuse to take it off, I see. FUCK YOU PSYCHO MOTHERFUCKER!!

Abuse being a holding over the admin/owner over my head and believing he would've made another call under the same circumstances ? It was discretionary to put it up, same to take it down.

It's about deserve. For the sabotage he's doing now and will continue when he returns, does said fish of his deserve to be kept ? Since I made the call to put it up, but now have newer information as to how destructive he can be, yeah, he doesn't deserve the honor.

Already knew what he felt about the Yuki Kickstarter but now have a lot more information on what he's capable of, also didn't like him ramming his fist down elmer's throat, so there's your transparency overall on making the call to kill his fish...

NecroPhile

Quote from: NightWolve on 04/16/2018, 05:09 PMThe guy's trying to break the forum for good, but uh, save his fish!
Really?  If it was that bad, a mere 24hr ban doesn't make much sense.

Like I've said, I didn't see the offending post before it was removed, but I'd wager it was something like "you missed NW going apeshit" and maybe a link to paul's site.  Correct me if I'm wrong and there was more said; neither of those things is worthy of a ban.

Quote from: NightWolve on 04/16/2018, 05:09 PMIt wasn't abuse to upload it, but was abuse to take it off, I see.

Abuse being a holding over the admin/owner over my head and believing he would've made another call under the same circumstances ? It was discretionary to put it up, same to take it down.
It's abuse because the SOLE reason you removed it was in retaliation for a perceived slight against yourself.  This forum and everything publicly available within it is for everyone's use; it is not something for you to use to settle scores or to reward/punish others.

Quote from: NightWolve on 04/16/2018, 05:09 PMIt's about deserve. For the sabotage he's doing now and will continue when he returns, does said fish of his deserve to be kept ? Since I made the call to put it up, but now have newer information as to how destructive he can be, yeah, he doesn't deserve the honor.

Already knew what he felt about the Yuki Kickstarter but now have a lot more information on what he's capable of, also didn't like him ramming his fist down elmer's throat, so there's your transparency overall on making the call to kill his fish...
And yet the cat's remain.  Bruh, do you even logic?  :lol:

NightWolve

I didn't mean nor say his 1 hounding post outside FS is trying to hurt the whole forum, big assumptive stretch there, that post was low level trolling until he yelled with a personal insult to stop deleting it after the 4th time.

It contributed nothing, just part of hounding/bullying, he was poisoning a perfectly fine thread by esteban. He wouldn't get the message to leave the thread alone.

I mean what he's doing overall encouraging exodus which is in the Shoutbox thread in case you hadn't noticed and all the drama he stirred up in here with his overall warring! Can't ban him for that on technical grounds if it stays in Fighting Street.

Quote from: guest on 04/16/2018, 05:37 PMAnd yet the cat's remain.  Bruh, do you even logic?  :lol:
This is exactly why you're better off on ignore, bruh, I ALREADY addressed this! Those RockCats are by Gredler, not Darkko!

https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=23083.msg518665#msg518665

QuoteI apologized for upsetting Rover on Facebook where we talked about the Flat Earth Society trolls, so while nothing was said about the issue, I wasn't defriended and he remained on civil speaking terms with me.

Gredler is a nice guy, I had a good time with him in chatbox, so unless he wants them off they can stay. They're great looking sprites although the size difference from other smileys and how it affects text when used is a problem.

NecroPhile

Quote from: NightWolve on 04/16/2018, 06:04 PMI didn't mean nor say his 1 hounding post outside FS is trying to hurt the whole forum, big assumptive stretch there....
It was implied.  You were perfectly fine with the fish being up for days of Ark saying the same type stuff and didn't remove it until after you'd banned him.

Quote from: NightWolve on 04/16/2018, 06:04 PMIt contributed nothing, just part of hounding/bullying, he was poisoning a perfectly fine thread by esteban. He wouldn't get the message to leave the thread alone.

I mean what he's doing overall encouraging exodus which is in the Shoutbox thread in case you hadn't noticed and all the drama he stirred up in here with his overall warring! Can't ban him for that on technical grounds if it stays in Fighting Street.
I'll take that to mean my paraphrasing of what Ark posted is accurate.

Quote from: NightWolve on 04/16/2018, 06:04 PMThis is exactly why you're better off on ignore, bruh, I ALREADY addressed this! Those RockCats are by Gredler, not Darkko!
And the fish was made by Paul not Ark.  Do you not understand how it's the exact same situation?!? 

DK is just the coder and good guy Gredler made the art, so it stays.
Ark is just the coder and good guy Paul made the art, but fuck Ark.... it's gone anyway!

NightWolve

Wow, an assumptive argumentative heckler!

I removed that fish days ago when he started his shit, it was ONLY noticed now! You don't get to assume time upon discovery.

I put it up, I took it down, you don't get to tell me it becomes public use for everyone because you wanna keep it, implying the first act of upload locked it in place thinking you can manipulate me with selective reasoning to exert control!

Sorry argumentative pal, but I don't have to preserve ideas for smileys, I moved them around in the course of messing with the feature, I may even find others that are better, but it's actually my call, not yours or other proponents of it.

So yeah, too bad! Those types of smileys were simply an honor and I have enough information to say he doesn't deserve it from days ago. If he gets his new co-admin while trying to simultaneously cause exodus, that precious fish will be somebody else's problem.

NightWolve

That's right, even the order is my call, I may take suggestions but will not get heckled into a final decision by some hostile crowd trying to assert itself. Yes, cry for his fish... Awwwww. Here's a handkerchief, troll!

NecroPhile

Quote from: NightWolve on 04/16/2018, 06:52 PMWow, an assumptive argumentative heckler!... Sorry argumentative pal...
You can dismiss my comments as me "being argumentative", but that's just ignorance on your part.  I'm not posting anything here simply to play the devil's advocate; I truly believe that you are abusing your powers, ruining the forum, and driving people away more than anyone ever has before.

Quote from: NightWolve on 04/16/2018, 06:52 PMI removed that fish days ago when he started his shit, it was ONLY noticed now! You don't get to assume time upon discovery.
Okay, I was wrong.  I thought I'd used it more recently but apparently not.

I can admit when I'm wrong, rather than pick and choose the arguments to which I respond, skipping anything that I can't answer without showing I'd fucked up.  If only we were both adults....

Quote from: NightWolve on 04/16/2018, 06:52 PMI put it up, I took it down, you don't get to tell me it becomes public use for everyone because you wanna keep it, implying the first act of upload locked it in place thinking you can manipulate me with selective reasoning to exert control!

Sorry argumentative pal, but I don't have to preserve ideas for smileys, I moved them around in the course of messing with the feature, I may even find others that are better, but it's actually my call, not yours or other proponents of it.

So yeah, too bad! Those types of smileys were simply an honor and I have enough information to say he doesn't deserve it from days ago. If he gets his new co-admin while trying to simultaneously cause exodus, that precious fish will be somebody else's problem.
And this is exactly why you shouldn't be admin.  You think everything you do is for yourself and subject to your whims, when the fact is that what you do is for Aaron and PCEFX.

P.S. - Who gives a fuck what order the smileys are in?  :lol:

NightWolve

Those smileys were all about whim by a select few, Aaron never saw ANY of them.

Did we poll hundreds of members ? No, Gredler came to me with his RockCats, I asked in chatbox for smileys to have some fun, then Rover offered his sprites, which I thought great, we can honor Project Yuki EVEN though there's little context to use such smileys or animations to be accurate...

You liked that Cook, I thought what the hell, fine, that was whim by 2 people, nobody else had any say! The Adol I guess is all me, though I want an animated one. And recently, CrackTiger offered the Gods of Lightning animation, the last I uploaded. :duran:

So when it comes to the fish, I refuse to let that remain by my hands, it becomes that simple, he doesn't deserve it for reasons already mentioned. And "perceived slight" is really REALLY understating his efforts...

NightWolve

Quote from: guest on 04/16/2018, 09:22 PMHow to be a shitty mod and not be held accountable for it:

Step 1 -

Quote from: NightWolve on 04/16/2018, 07:57 PMThat's why we need a real invisible option, ignore is a misnomer, it's just a cheap hide. You should be able to both make yourself invisible to others you find toxic and make them totally invisible to you so you can free yourself from drama shitstorms and just deal with the people you find likeable/pleasant.
Speak for yourself, it's YOU and your psycho Nazi gang that never wanted accountability for the manchild antics of Nulltard, yourself, suckman, etc. in the chatbox, then outside of it...

I wasted countless hours across weeks installing/upgrading it only for you miserable DildoPhile trolls/hounds to torpedo it all, and yet you had your own chatbox to begin with, could've just stayed there, left the rest of us alone as PCEFX members before it led to this!

jlued686

The rest of "us". Is that, like, the royal we?

NightWolve

Quote from: jlued686 on 04/16/2018, 09:54 PMThe rest of "us". Is that, like, the royal we?
Yeah, disingenuously nitpick every damn thing, you dumb, miserable, shitstain saboteur/bully! You weren't even here early on (you said so yourself) to witness their abuse you filthy liar! Most of us were happy initially with the chatbox launch (including Arkhan when you looked at his profile), it was always the DildoPhile crew that crashed it with anger, bitterness and resentment which I had NO idea was happen! Why would I put myself through all this with these sons of bitches had I known ?? Aaron made the right to decision to shut it down last time and not revisit it. He knew what immature bitter malcontents enough of you were!

NightWolve

Quote from: guest on 04/16/2018, 10:00 PM
Quote from: NightWolve on 04/16/2018, 09:49 PMI wasted countless hours across weeks installing/upgrading it only for you miserable DildoPhile trolls/hounds to torpedo it all...
A reminder to everyone reading this insanity - Nulltard said it once per day, for 14 days. I said it twice total. Sirhcman was only here for one day as well. Not sure if Punch even said it.

Apparently, the 19 or so times it was said, over a month ago, are to blame for the downfall of chatbox. Because that makes sense.
That's a damn lie, sirhcman was a frequent and bitchy guest that would spy on exactly what I was doing; he spammed DPhile text in general, but as soon as I got image-embedding working, he runs to grab a photo with DPhile on it, spam that, on another day as soon as I got YouTube embedding working, be grabs the Ron Jeremy DoxPhile video, spams that, I delete it, he starts the "mod abuse" claims when a mod is given post deletion powers right in Aaron's own rules if the post contributes nothing!

While DarkKo and Punch did it the least in the final week, it was more aggravation on top of head Dildo not giving up with his mania! So Darkko has a maniac pal, who morning and night, kept grabbing his phone to mess with our PCEFX chatbox "Cuz I can spam it when I want as LONG as I want to!" but I'm the crazy one!

I was there almost EVERY damn day you insane liar, I always had access to thousands of texts in the Mod Panel, I had FULL history till I coded automatic table cleaning after 3000 texts! Without fail, the first week if I scrolled up the log, I would find DildoPhile spammed, if not Nulltard, then sirchman, and on to week 2 same until the final days when you and Punch invited yourselves on over...

That was you, "Oh, we got a filter huh, we'll just write it as Du0ph1le!" towards the end! Oh and only once by null ?

QuoteSarumaru [10:33pm]: he "spammed" the site twice a day, once in the morning, once at night
Sarumaru [10:33pm]: he wrote the site name, and left
Sarumaru [10:33pm]: who the fcck cares ??
Don't lecture me about insanity when I could see everything as an admin and was stopping by almost every day! You're both ignorant and a liar!

Hilarious you got the balls to talk about my sanity while admitting your dox job hijacker did this like an obsessed maniac for 14 days, and imply I should've ignored him, yet can't ignore my posts here right along with other trolls like Zero, Punch, etc.

Psycho Punch

Reminds me of how I would post "Obey PCE" every single day on the Assemblergames chatbox just for the heck of it back then, yet no Sega fan ever did a tenth of what NW is doing here to anyone associated with the "head Dildo" (lmao). And trust me almost all of the mods there are die hard Mega Drive fans!
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

NightWolve

Quote from: NightWolve on 04/16/2018, 09:49 PMI wasted countless hours across weeks installing/upgrading it only for you miserable DildoPhile trolls/hounds to torpedo it all...
Apparently, the 19 or so times it was said, over a month ago, are to blame for thahe downfall of chatbox. Because that makes sense.
All of it, you insane liar, what happened in the forum too and head Dildo wanting to show me what an epic shitlord he is with the dox job hijacking!

I'm tired of your hack, dishonest debating skills of making fake, low context, ridiculous, reductionist characterizations of full, detailed explanations I've provided!

NightWolve

Quote from: White Supremacist DildoKKKobold on 04/16/2018, 11:12 PM
Quote from: NightWolve on 04/16/2018, 11:05 PM
Apparently, the 19 or so times it was said, over a month ago, are to blame for thahe downfall of chatbox. Because that makes sense.
All of it, you insane liar, what happened in the forum too and head Dildo wanting to show me what an epic shitlord he is with the dox job hijacking!

I'm tired of your hack, dishonest debating skills of making fake, low context, ridiculous, reductionist characterizations of full, detailed explanations I've provided!
14 days vs. 38 days.
Disingenuous comparison, other people keep on making NEW posts in these threads, some for the first time, that incites new posts from me and others and the cycle repeats!!!

YOU are part of that in your obsession to play PR rep for the DildoPhile gang! You keep coming here on and on just to write spin bashing me, making excuses/defenses for your side!! Immediate attempts to blackmail/extort me in to expiring the 14-day ban early were NEVER gonna work! And only choosing to escalate on a DAILY basis wasn't either!

You literally care about zero threads on this forum that don't involve me which has been the case for WEEKS along with the chatbox where 100% of your deranged content was outright defamatory/personal attacks or manipulative commentary all directed at me!!! ALL THIS for simply installing a chatbox! FUCK YOU PSYCHO!!!!

Screw the hell off you hounding creep! Or post an update to your Catastrophy thread to fake pretending you actually care about anything other than trolling here!

Would it be nice to lock some of these threads, end further fallout, sure, but I guess we can't per our Wild West tradition and it being Fighting Street which clearly all of you psychotic assholes with massive chips on your shoulders are abusing to the max!

NightWolve

You're a hound-harasser and have been from day one as you followed NecroPhile, CrackTiger, VentCunt around for months on that reseller warring cause you need to win an argument so badly, etc. Spare your cute not-trolling-it's-truth line!

So we took a popularity poll, oh noooo, I lost... And while the chatbox started as a great idea, it proved horrible in practice thanks to you/your disgusting DP crew, further chaos, Fighting Street times 10 by veterans, myself included...

Gimme a break about the Atlantean icon to honor one of the most vicious cyberbullies in the PC Engine fandom!

Quote from: DildoKKKobold on 04/16/2018, 11:46 PMHere's how it ends -
1. Restore chat box.
2. Unban/restore accounts.
3. Restore Atlantean icons
4. Let the situation die.
This is what's funny about these psychotic nutcases! This post right here is Vile Kyle DildoKKKobold laying out his extortion demands. This is how "what" ends ?? Their DAILY acts of aggression, blackmail/extortion, hound harassment, chasing me around outside of Fighting Street to create/incite more mod actions (then cry "mod abuse" like Psycho NecroFuck) as if I should keep putting up with it for weeks then months when at places like Reset Era it would've been over in 5 MINUTES!

This ballsy butthurt bully should've been banned YEARS ago by any fair standard, and yet here he is laying out extortion demands! Their exodus blackmail/boycott, that we'll clone/steal the forum was permaban-worthy, and NONE of this shit would've gone on THIS long anywhere else, but I foolishly let these crybullies keep going at it, and ultimately all of us lost our forum home by their direct harassment of Aaron to immediately veto the Nulltard ban (DESTROY a forum to unban ONE asshole)!

Their DAILY and immediate attempts to blackmail/extort me into unbanning ONE PCE pscyho, who had his OWN PCE forum, his OWN chatbox, only just kept making the 14-day temp ban a permanent one! Extortionists needed to learn there must NOT ANY reward for it! Give them absolutely NOTHING because that's what they deserve!

The chatbox was restored when I felt the situation calmed down, not as part of an extortion settlement with the MAIN toxic trolls that instigated sabotage/harm on a DAILY basis! This motherfucker just immediately jumped the next day, "No, put it back!" after I shut it down without regard/concern for the fact that all evidence pointed to it making things worse, they ONLY ever used it as a weapon of hatred/harassment, and his psychotic buddy Nulltard was DEEPLY furious I had not installed the DildoPhile chat instead, so that nutcase got what he wanted in principle I thought! If we weren't gonna join with DildoPhile, PCEFX should pay a price according to them and that sure seems like that's exactly what happened!

The thing is ANY day that Nulltard wanted he could've apologized, ceased and desisted from this insanity, ANY DAY! Let it die, STOP bothering me, LET ME FINISH working on the chatbox! Instead it was always the path of another harassment action!!! Sending gangs of his friends to try to bully/berate/browbeat me, the staff (Aaron, NecroPhuck), yell about it all over the Internet, the PCE Facebook groups, secret messages to long lost members to side with them against me (Joshua's favorite gang-bully tactic, what I called proxy-harassment), etc...

Looking back, I'd NEVER let these deranged, absolutely TOXIC, bickering, miserable assholes back in a forum! As painful/unfortunate as it was, it worked out the way it should for them: they deserved to control their OWN Facebook PCE group, or forum, make/impose their own rules (instead of trying to impose them here), with prime directives that shitstains like "Nulltard and their friends are UNBANNABLE!"

That's the root cause of this all: they have the Psycho Nintega gene (He believes he's unbannable)! They believe they are "unbannable" so there is NO amount of rules violations you could present that would sway them! Nulltard was never gone anyway, he broke back into the forum with a ButtSniffMcNippleGrinder alt account, and Joshua did the same with his TheFather5 alt account (Same IP), and what did I get for discovering/reporting this ??? Josh, Gex & PsychoKKKobold defaming my friend of 20 years, JoeQuaker, calling him an "alt" account ("YOU DID IT, NOT ME! I KNOW YOU ARE, BUT WHAT AM I!") retaliation... Fuck these assholes, Aaron let them get away with too much and they wound up driving him away from his hobby/the very forum he built because they can't get along with each other!

They've continued to divide amongst themselves, PCEFX wasn't the first war/casualty! They had already broken apart the first/big PCE Facebook group, TG-16 by Aaron Lambert & Chris Runyon. Since then, Psycho Arkhan Dildovich boycotted his buddies' Bible forum, took some of his friends like Gex/Galder, etc. My guess is he started fights with either fragmare, TurboXrayTom or elmer but I dunno the details, I just learned he left/quit AKA boycotted. Of course Arkhan was once again at the center of further bitter divisions, he NEEDs to be an online cyberbully and if you don't stand up to it you'll get more of it! Let that asshole have his own place, fuck him!

NoSexGex

1. Restore chat box.
NW, can we do this?

crazydean

Quote from: guest on 04/17/2018, 12:08 AM
Quote from: guest on 04/16/2018, 11:46 PMHere's how it ends -
1. Restore chat box.
NW, can we do this?
+1

I couldn't care less about all this drama. My concern is the future of the site. I've come to enjoy this place and want to see it populated.

On the bright side, I think this is the most activity this site has seen since I joined three years ago!

NoSexGex

Looks like your off tonight man, but think it over. All these dumpster fire threads can go too, I'm sure everyone will agree to if we can just move on

seieienbu

Quote from: NoSexGex on 04/17/2018, 12:08 AM
1. Restore chat box.
NW, can we do this?
New page, no re-quote.
Current want list:  Bomberman 93