10/31/2023: Localization News - Dead of the Brain 1!

No, NOT a trick, a Halloween treat! Presenting the Dead of the Brain 1 English patch by David Shadoff for the DEAD last official PC Engine CD game published by NEC before exiting the console biz in 1999! I helped edit/betatest and it's also a game I actually finished in 2023, yaaay! Shubibiman also did a French localization. github.com/dshadoff/DeadoftheBrain
twitter.com/NightWolve/PCENews
Main Menu

WINNER=====>Douchebag Spoiler Raffle

Started by ToyMachine78, 12/01/2014, 08:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ToyMachine78

****Announcing the 1st Annual****

FUCK TOYMACHINE, ULTRA DOUCHEBAG SPOILER RAFFLE!!!!!

Up for grabs is a CIC, players grade copy of Metal Slug 3 for the XBOX

IMG

IMG

IMG

Rules are simple:

+Open to those in the US lower 48.

+All may enter, as all were subject to the spoilage.**

+Please re-raffle if you wish to part with this in the future.

**As a twist and to feed his already ginormous ego, NecroPhile may bar any entrants at his discretion with justification. The justification however is not required to be just or logical.

The winner will be chosen randomly on Dec. 15.

If this raffle does not continue annually as stated, it just adds to my douchebaggy-ness .

Good Luck!

Entrants:

xcrement5x
Schweaty
Gentlegamer
Barte
Jeffhlewis

munchiaz

Nice raffle. I don't have an Xbox, so no go for me.

roflmao

Dammit, Toymachine.  I've been building up my rage toward you with the intention of holding a grudge forever, but that's all gone now. :)

I'd enter but sadly this game isn't compatible with the Xbox 360 and I'm too lazy to hook up my original Xbox.

xcrement5x

Sign me up!! 

I still keep my original XBOX hooked up and ready to go for regular bust a move and just finally got my mitts on a decent wireless controller so this would be a coolio addition. 

ToyMachine78

Quote from: guest on 12/02/2014, 11:03 AMSign me up!! 

I still keep my original XBOX hooked up and ready to go for regular bust a move and just finally got my mitts on a decent wireless controller so this would be a coolio addition.
You forgot to bust Nulltard's chops. :D

xcrement5x

Quote from: guest on 12/02/2014, 11:25 AM
Quote from: guest on 12/02/2014, 11:03 AMSign me up!! 

You forgot to bust Nulltard's chops. :D
Lol, I bust him up in chat enough but okay. 

NULLBAG WHERE IS MAH SHIT?!  Get your dick out of that Smuckers jar and go to the post office finally.

schweaty

ToyMachine78

Schweaty, you still in Germany?

ToyMachine78

NecroPhile

Quote from: guest on 12/02/2014, 01:17 PMYou still in Germany?
Does it matter?  Shipping to an APO/FPO is the same as shipping to a domestic address.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

ToyMachine78

Quote from: guest on 12/02/2014, 01:25 PM
Quote from: guest on 12/02/2014, 01:17 PMYou still in Germany ?
Does it matter?  Shipping to an APO/FPO is the same as shipping to a domestic address.
If that's the case no it doesn't. I didn't know.

schweaty

Quote from: guest on 12/02/2014, 01:25 PM
Quote from: guest on 12/02/2014, 01:17 PMYou still in Germany ?
I am still in Germany and thanks for the support.

Gentlegamer

I sent NULLITY DOWNSYNDROME money for a Duo/Turbo adapter, but I think he just stole my money.
IMG

bartre

i'll hop in.
but i'll just reraffle it after posting a picture of my balls on it.

esteban

Quote from: bartre on 12/03/2014, 01:24 AMi'll hop in.
I look forward to this.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

ToyMachine78

Please bash Nulltard at your earliest convenience :-)

esadajr

+1 Nice raffle. Don't enter me, as I don't feel like insulting Null.
Gaming since 1985

ToyMachine78

Quote from: esadajr on 12/03/2014, 09:44 AM+1 Nice raffle. Don't enter me, as I don't feel like insulting Null.
Its all in good fun. I have nothing against Nulls. He's provided me many lulz on here.

esadajr

Quote from: guest on 12/03/2014, 11:18 AM
Quote from: esadajr on 12/03/2014, 09:44 AM+1 Nice raffle. Don't enter me, as I don't feel like insulting Null.
Its all in good fun. I have nothing against Nulls. He's provided me many lulz on here.
I know, sort of like a friendly rivalry. Still, I can't come up with anything, lol
Gaming since 1985

ToyMachine78

bust3dstr8

So would the sweaty rings of manstink be considered the barte "Seal of Quality" ?
Clowns Suck
IMG IMG

schweaty

Quote from: bust3dstr8 on 12/04/2014, 02:51 PM
So would the sweaty rings of manstink be considered the barte "Seal of Quality" ?
i approve of this

jeffhlewis

ToyMachine78

I take it there is not much Xbox love out there? Geez ya can't even give a game away lol

esteban

Quote from: guest on 12/08/2014, 06:35 PMI take it there is not much Xbox love out there? Geez ya can't even give a game away lol
I think I already have Metal Slug 3.

IMG

ToyMachine78

Quote from: esteban on 12/08/2014, 06:46 PM
Quote from: guest on 12/08/2014, 06:35 PMI take it there is not much Xbox love out there? Geez ya can't even give a game away lol
That's a pretty random collection of things there este lol ^-^

Dish soap... Check... Dictionary.... Check.... Rain boot... Check..... Games.... Check lol

cjameslv

IMG
Reported for abuse & neglect of obey goods, screen shotted for photographic proof. May god have mercy on your soul.

ToyMachine78

Quote from: guest on 12/08/2014, 07:09 PMMaybe instead of a raffle, you should send bb&b gift cards to everyone who was affected by your spoiling of the mid season finale. :P
Stop thinking of yourself. Not everyone shops at Butch Bitches & Butt-Rapers fetish and sex toy superstore.

esteban

Quote from: cjameslv on 12/08/2014, 09:52 PM

IMG
Reported for abuse & neglect of obey goods, screen shotted for photographic proof. May god have mercy on your soul.
Please forgive me.

ToyMachine78

One last bump. Drawing will be Monday.

ToyMachine78

And the winner is...........

IMG

Barte!!!!!!!

Congratulations! You are this years Fuck Toymachine78 Ultra Spoiler Douche Bag!!!!!!!

Send me your info and your prize will be mailed in time for Christmas! :D

jeffhlewis

Is Barte the bizzaro version of Bartre?

Medic_wheat

Oh totally missed this one. Oh well

xcrement5x

ToyMachine78

Quote from: jeffhlewis on 12/15/2014, 09:34 PMIs Barte the bizzaro version of Bartre?
Ha ha... You know as many times as I've seen his user name, I've never noticed the second R until you pointed this out. Weird. But yes winner is

Bartre!

EvilEvoIX

IMGIMGIMG
Quote from: PCEngineHellI already dropped him a message on there and he did not reply back, so fuck him, and his cunt wife.

bartre

yay!
i can almost 1cc the game, i'm excited to try the mission mode.

thanks man!

EvilEvoIX

Quote from: guest on 12/16/2014, 11:20 PMBarte: pm me his return address so I can send him a gift from shitsenders.com. I think he has earned it. Kthxbai
Hey, I thought you were focused on me?  What's with this cross pestering of other members?  I thought we had something special ?
IMGIMGIMG
Quote from: PCEngineHellI already dropped him a message on there and he did not reply back, so fuck him, and his cunt wife.