RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

Deep Blue. Yes.

Started by esteban, 04/07/2017, 11:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

esteban

IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

esteban

OBSERVATION: If Deep Blue contained a saxophone solo as gorgeous as the one in this song...well, damn, I would have to hug the damn game.

seieienbu

I'm not the biggest fan and haven't put forth the necessary time to know so I'll just go ahead and ask a dumb question.  The furthest I ever got was about 6 or 7 levels in I think.  It looked like after about the fourth level, the levels just started repeating.  Is there an ending to the game?
Current want list:  Bomberman 93

esteban

Quote from: seieienbu on 04/08/2017, 12:45 AMI'm not the biggest fan and haven't put forth the necessary time to know so I'll just go ahead and ask a dumb question.  The furthest I ever got was about 6 or 7 levels in I think.  It looked like after about the fourth level, the levels just started repeating.  Is there an ending to the game?
I never got far in this game. But, then again, I never played it properly (I tried to shoot everything—folks who know better have advised for me to dodge everything).

2nd or 3rd stage? That was it.

seieienbu

Yeah.  The gimmick is something like, you regenerate health while not shooting, so don't bother to shoot unless your HP is full?  At that point the game just felt super weird and I wasn't into it.
Current want list:  Bomberman 93

esteban

Quote from: seieienbu on 04/08/2017, 12:55 AMYeah.  The gimmick is something like, you regenerate health while not shooting, so don't bother to shoot unless your HP is full?  At that point the game just felt super weird and I wasn't into it.
Maybe you can get into this...

IMG

esteban

Continuing the theme:

Dicer

Psycho Punch

I've beaten it and the only thing I can say about it is DEATH TO ALL SEA URCHINS.

IMG
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

esteban

Quote from: guest on 04/08/2017, 01:10 PMI've beaten it and the only thing I can say about it is DEATH TO ALL SEA URCHINS.

IMG
Why am I so confused and disturbed by this image?

Also: Has anyone seen my sea cucumber?

Quote from: Dicer on 04/08/2017, 11:43 AMYo, listen...

CGQuarterly