@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

FS: TurboGrafx-16 Case label Stickers: Large, Small & Duo/CD sets.

Started by Sparky, 05/02/2008, 10:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sparky

I was going to do a few more sets if there is still more interest. Let me know please and i will get these underway and to you. :)
tis the seasons for stickers :)

Thanks to everyone who has bought from me, really appreciate it :)

airzonk68

hi - just joined today - i am interested in a set - let me know the poroper way to get an order/payment to your attention - thanks!!!

Sparky

wmacmonagle

hehe im still have two set.. only used 2nd set few and it s wonderfully. I KUDO Sparky's Legendary Stickers!.. HIGHLY Recommend trust SELLER!
Arcade Line Up: UDOT, Multi-Vector Duel, Tempest Multi, Mini-Galaga, Z-Hyperspin, X360 Blast City, Spiderman Pin, 96 in 1 PacMan

Sparky

6 sets left... i will also add in for FREE a custom made printed cover and back insert for the Duo Compilation CD... see linky.
https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=7640.new#new

Sparky

Obfuscate

TGX16

They came today in the mail and I have only one word to say: "SUPERDUPERFANTASTIC" :D

unclebugspayton

Sparky

ok well i am sold out of the large sets again, and i was thinking of finally doing some small sets, i have a new baby coming really soon and these small sets are less work for sorting and any final trimming on my end and these still come with the bonus stickers.

See first post again for details....
just looking to see if there is any preference this time around?

Senshi

I prefer the small set if I have to pick between the two but I would buy both.
PSN: Dynastic_Hero
Steam: Dynastic_Hero

exodus

I bought the last one! THANKS SPARKZZZZ

and congrats on the baby too.

Sparky

oh hell... i did a small run of large and small :)...all pms looked after opening the rest up to the board.
i am days away from a new baby coming so if i dont reply for a day or 2 ya know!!  :shock:

Senshi

Hey Sparky, I got my stickers today. Great Job man. Good luck with the new baby.
PSN: Dynastic_Hero
Steam: Dynastic_Hero

offsidewing

Thanks for the stickers!  THEY ARE GREAT.  F'ed up my Air Zonk one though, go Figure...

unclebugspayton

Sparky

hey... hey...... heeeeeey!!! UPDATE....

i have had requests on some TG16 CD/Duo Stickers as well, so i have made these up for those loose cds & generic cases :) Just wondering if there is any other interest before i print? see details & pricing on first post. let me know guys.

ElSeven

Hello,

I saw your post and would be interested in purchasing one of the Small sets for $16.  Do you accept paypal?

thanks,
-josh
currently playing:
PCE - Raiden
SNES - Chrono Trigger
DC - Fast Striker

PCE LP

Sparky

RoyVegas

Pretty curious about what these new Duo/CD sets consist of.  Are they actually stickers that stick to the outside of the CD case or are they inserts that go inside? Looking forward to a couple pics of these if you have the time.
All is well. :)

YoshiFtJ

I would like to buy a set myself, but I would also need a Neutopia II manual as I don't have one...
Current Collection: 2 Games

Sparky

left this dead for a bit but all sets have been restocked with now Duo/Cd stickers.. (see picts in first post)

And to clarify these are spine label stickers for labeling those loosey goosey Cd cases, as i had a few request for them so i made a small batch up if anyone else wants, these are NOT paper inserts for the Duo/Cd cases.... See fist post for more details :)

RoyVegas

I could use another large set for a project.  Can you shoot me you paypal for payment?  Thanks!
All is well. :)

henrycsc

yeah Roy, we've seen the project... lol  are you going to sell parts of that project?  :)
Wanted:
Bootleg Hucards (Hong Kong, China)
Third Party Hardware (US, Japan, China, Europe, Korea)
Canadian Boxes and Manuals (French text)
Ton's of Trades available - just PM me.

henrycsc

Wanted:

neo k

Sparky

Sparky

77FordTruckMan

does the large set include the 21 games that didn't come with cases?

Sparky

Quote from: 77FordTruckMan on 07/31/2010, 01:04 AMdoes the large set include the 21 games that didn't come with cases?
yes they do, it is all explained on the first post :) let me know and thanks for the interest.

77FordTruckMan

ok, I will probably buy a few sets after I get paid on Friday, been spending too much money lately.

77FordTruckMan

So is there anywhere online we can get the cases that are actually made for the hu cards ? I  would hate to put a bunch of these stickers on cd cases and then find something better. this is what I've been doing

/snap0029.jpg

77FordTruckMan

Sparky

christ is that a Popsicle stick!!!!
Dude you best bet is to buy up some keith courage or sports games and gut them... if not check this solution out... https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=5913.0   

Turbo D

Why not just hot glue a hucard sleeve to the jewel case; that's how the keith courage hucard came. lol @ your popsicle stick cradle =D>. By the way truckman, you might enjoy this:

http://www.instructables.com/id/Popsicle-stick-guitar/
Quote from: MissaFX on 01/06/2008, 12:10 PMMy idea of gaming is a couple of friends over, a couple of drinks, a couple of medical-handrolled-game-enhancing-cigs and a glowing box you all worship.
IMG IMG
IMG

77FordTruckMan

I like that clip Idea, that Popsicle stick thing actually works pretty good though (had a bunch lying around). But the clips seem a lot better or at least easier. If you click on that picture, you can see how the Popsicle sticks work a lot better, it's too big and blurry on this page (Letccol picture). That guitar is pretty amazing.

77FordTruckMan

77FordTruckMan

BlueBMW

Got mine today!  Totally awesome!!  Air Zonk, Bonk 3, Neutopia 2 and Gate of Thunder are very happily labeled now ;-)
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

Sparky

fyi... did a head count on my stickers... 2 large and 2 small sets left in this batch all ready to go out :)

henrycsc

Wanted:

Sparky

Ceti Alpha

Quote from: guest on 08/19/2010, 09:07 PMhahaha.. well that is silver ink  <<whistles>> :P
haha. Do you take refunds, Sparks?  :lol:
IMG
"Let the CAW and Mystery of a Journey Unlike Any Other Begin"

NecroPhile

My copy of Dead Moon came in a jewel case with one of those do-it-yourself plastic labels.  Pure class, baby.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Sparky

Sparky

chris leach

This is a project worth noting...I am sending a pm now...Paypal ready to be sent...pm on its way over...
I like holding my gun, Cleaning my gun, and Shooting my gun!

Sparky

i have 1 large set left before i do another reprint in the new year... any takers?

Marll

Just got my large set today and it's great! The colors are very close to original, and the right size as well. Highly recommended!
Rabid Turbo fan since 1989!
Happy F@ck eBay member since 2010

chris leach

Just received my stickers in the mail!  Amazing work, great package to receive just in time for the holidays...If you have never dealt with Sparky, send him sone money and he will send you some quality materials to hone your tg-16 collection...

Thanks for a great deal!
I like holding my gun, Cleaning my gun, and Shooting my gun!