10/31/2023: Localization News - Dead of the Brain 1!

No, NOT a trick, a Halloween treat! Presenting the Dead of the Brain 1 English patch by David Shadoff for the DEAD last official PC Engine CD game published by NEC before exiting the console biz in 1999! I helped edit/betatest and it's also a game I actually finished in 2023, yaaay! Shubibiman also did a French localization. github.com/dshadoff/DeadoftheBrain
twitter.com/NightWolve/PCENews
Main Menu

Uhh...what game do I own?

Started by grolt, 08/28/2015, 12:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

grolt

Years ago in a SEGA Saturn lot I purchased, there was a lone HuCard tucked into one of the Saturn game clamshells. Because the title is all in some weird Japanese characters, I've never been able to know what the game was. Finally playing it for the first time this morning on my Duo, I still don't know what the title is since the in-game title is all Japanese too. It's a shooter with a weird gold bullet dude. Here's a picture of the card:

IMG
IMG IMG

What game is this?
I'm a notorious strange man.

NecroPhile

Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

xcrement5x

_Paul

I hate these threads because someone always gets there before me.

wildfruit

esteban

Q:  IMG
A: IMG
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

NecroPhile

Quote from: guest on 08/28/2015, 02:26 PMI hate these threads because someone always gets there before me.
I'm surprised you didn't post this:   :hany:
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

grolt

Cool. Thanks guys. Looks like a pretty decent game, using the Forgotten World style of rotating with one button and shooting with another. Too bad there isn't a way to rotate back the other way like there is in Forgotten Worlds.

esteban

Quote from: grolt on 08/28/2015, 05:08 PMCool. Thanks guys. Looks like a pretty decent game, using the Forgotten World style of rotating with one button and shooting with another. Too bad there isn't a way to rotate back the other way like there is in Forgotten Worlds.
Yeah, is it only clockwise rotation?

It definitely took me some time to get used to rotating the gun.

Also:

IMG :hany:

IMG

IMG

IMG

grolt

I'm going to start calling my penis my Hany thanks to you guys.  I'll report back how that goes with the gf.

ParanoiaDragon

Quote from: esteban on 08/28/2015, 05:16 PM
Quote from: grolt on 08/28/2015, 05:08 PMCool. Thanks guys. Looks like a pretty decent game, using the Forgotten World style of rotating with one button and shooting with another. Too bad there isn't a way to rotate back the other way like there is in Forgotten Worlds.
Yeah, is it only clockwise rotation?

It definitely took me some time to get used to rotating the gun.

Also:

IMG :hany:

IMG

IMG

IMG
Huh, those clouds with Hany look might familiar!;)
IMG

esteban