@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

The Petition to Ban Xak

Started by Arjak, 01/29/2014, 06:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arjak

I should've made this thread a long time ago.

The member of this forum going by the username of 'Xak' has proven time and time again that he has nothing intelligent or noteworthy to add to any discussion on this forum. He has repeatedly shown that he cannot be taught, that he refuses to learn from his mistakes, and that he shows no remorse for his bizarre actions and posts. His posts add nothing to this forum, not even comedy value.

It is time for action. We need to show the negligent moderators of this forum that we will not stand for this obnoxious, vile behavior on Xak's part. I hereby ask all members of this forum to please sign this petition to the moderators for the express purpose of having Xak banned.

Every user who posts in this thread is considered to have signed the petition. Hopefully, with enough support, we can make this forum a better place.

Thank you for your time.

EDIT: Do you tire of having to skip through Xak's inane posts, or even worse, read them? Follow this simple guide, so you may no longer suffer!

How to add Xak to your ignore list:

1. Go to the top of the forum and click the button under your username labeled "Account Settings".

2. Highlight the "Modify Profile" button. A drop-down menu will appear. Click on the option labeled "Buddies/Ignore List".

3. Click the "Edit Ignore List" button.

4. Type "Xak" in the text box labeled "Member", and click the username that appears.

5. Click the "Add" button.

Follow these steps, and Xak's posts will only appear if you click on the "Show this post" link, but only masochists do that. :P
He who dings the Gunhed must PAAAAY!!! -Ninja Spirit

Psycho Punch

This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

PukeSter

Thank god, a petition.

*Signs*

Considering Validus wants to fit in, he sure is trying hard not to.

bob

What's the point of banning anybody if they can just come back?

PunkCryborg

MotherGunner

No point in this whole thread.  We have no mods and he would just come back. 
-MG

SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM (If you want peace, Prepare for war)
SI VIS BELLUM, PARA MATRIMONIUM (If you want war, Prepare for marriage)

Arjak

The problem with trying to ignore him is that we are not perfect. Sooner or later someone is going to snap at him and give him his fix. If we perma-ban him, the problem is solved, at least temporarily. It's not just Xak that infuriates me, it's also the apathy on the part of the mods. We should NOT have to put up with this retard. Period.

SuperDeadite

I'm against the ban.  Everyone knows his game already, just sit back and have a good rolf.
Stronger Than Your Average Deadite

hizaygizirlz

Signed. but....

He will be back.

Ignore doesn't work unless everyone were to ignore him b/c he just derails every thread.  Regal all over again.

He reminds me of Jaime Kennedy from that dumb movie Malibu's Most Wanted.
Gypsies did it.

Got no luv for the krackers only slugs for the krackers!

Arjak

Quote from: SuperDeadite on 01/29/2014, 07:59 PMI'm against the ban.  Everyone knows his game already, just sit back and have a good rolf.
I would if his posts were actually funny. The only enjoyment that comes from having him around, is in OTHER users' responses to him. Users who actually serve a purpose on these forums. Xak's posts don't make me laugh. They just make me feel horrible inside, like I feel so sorry for the poor wretch creating them, and this is coming from someone who struggles with a minor mental illness himself.

It's weird, I both feel bad for Xak, and at the same time, completely repulsed by him. The reason I have started this petition is so that other members don't have to have that same reaction every time Xak posts some new piece of sickness.

bob

Don't be a h8er. He's just smokin bluntsssssssssssadler.

SuperDeadite

Quote from: Arjak on 01/29/2014, 08:16 PM
Quote from: SuperDeadite on 01/29/2014, 07:59 PMI'm against the ban.  Everyone knows his game already, just sit back and have a good rolf.
I would if his posts were actually funny. The only enjoyment that comes from having him around, is in OTHER users' responses to him. Users who actually serve a purpose on these forums. Xak's posts don't make me laugh. They just make me feel horrible inside, like I feel so sorry for the poor wretch creating them, and this is coming from someone who struggles with a minor mental illness himself.

It's weird, I both feel bad for Xak, and at the same time, completely repulsed by him. The reason I have started this petition is so that other members don't have to have that same reaction every time Xak posts some new piece of sickness.
Then just put him on ignore and read the responses only? XD

Arjak

Quote from: SuperDeadite on 01/29/2014, 08:20 PMThen just put him on ignore and read the responses only? XD
I looked around for a way to do this, and I cannot find the ignore option. I only found a way to put Xak on my "Buddy List", which I wouldn't wish on anyone. I'm not going to spend hours trying to figure this out. You make it sound so easy to ignore him; it's not. If it were, everyone would've done it already.

SuperDeadite

Profile>Account Settings>Modify Profile>Buddy/Ignore List>Edit Ignore List>type name in Add to list box and save

Arjak

Quote from: SuperDeadite on 01/29/2014, 08:36 PMProfile>Account Settings>Modify Profile>Buddy/Ignore List>Edit Ignore List>type name in Add to list box and save
Ah, thank you! The job is done.

Quote from: Nulltard on 01/29/2014, 08:52 PMPerhaps you should add this to the OP. It didn't occur to me that not everyone knew where the ignore button was hidden.
Will do. Thank you so much!

Tatsujin

I'm all for kickin' that fucker's arse!!
www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

Xak

ban me cuz i got asperges?

real nice guys
Im a real life Sadler, just take me to the nearest item shop.

I have aspergers, and am a recovering Tonicholic

NecroPhile

He should've been banned long ago and every time he returns here.  He's utterly useless (less lulz than even regal) and full of lies.

The solution is to get some mods that actually care about this place, but I won't be holding my breath on that one.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Xak

^youve been heckling me since day one so quit it already. "full of lies" sounds like your life is 'full of emptiness'

anyways , here's a backstory you MIGHT believe

IMG

bob

Quote from: Xak on 01/30/2014, 10:19 AM^youve been heckling me since day one so quit it already. "full of lies" sounds like your life is 'full of emptiness'

anyways , here's a backstory you MIGHT believe

IMG
dude, really.  you know you were banned once and NecroPhile likes to keep this house in order, so yeah, he will get on you.

The thing is, people see right through you.  There is NO WAY you can be such a clown in real life, so why bring it here?  I honestly wish you could add something, anything to the discussions here, but you refuse.  What makes you even want to be here?
I frankly dont care if you are banned or not, but most people that get the boot, also get the hint.

All the talk about drugs/steroids/penis pumps/gross sluts in your bed/baby asians/etc just has no place here.  If you actually want to talk vid games, fine, but all the other stuff doesn't need to be here.  And if you are going to post that shit, at least TRY and make it funny?  But i think its too late.

geise

I already have him on the god damn ignore button but you guys keep quoting his ass!  :lol:

Arjak

Quote from: Nulltard on 01/30/2014, 10:38 AMWhatever the case, per the OP:

"Every user who posts in this thread is considered to have signed the petition"

I am amused that you signed the petition to have yourself banned. :lol:
This is exactly why I put that sentence in. I was thinking ahead!

Also, as someone who really DOES have Aspergers, I am VERY offended by Xak using his disability as an excuse to behave however he wants, assuming he's even telling the truth. Aspergers is NOT the reason you act the way you do, Xak. The REAL reason is that you are a immature attention whore who demands everyone look at you every time you come on the forum.

Aspergers is NOT something you joke about having. It is a real affliction that causes a lot of problems for the afflicted (including me). I may be awkward in social situations, have strange tics and habits, and have trouble remembering what I'm supposed to do today, but I'm apparently still light-years ahead of your ability to function. I'm currently taking college courses, have a small circle of good friends, and I generally try to do my best, despite the enormous obstacles. YOU on the other hand, spend your time ranting like a lunatic on a video game forum, hoping people will pity you, and to be frank, you make me want to hunt you down and beat the shit out of you for even having the GALL to claim it's all because you have this disability that you probably are lying through your teeth about.

Go home, Xak. And take your bullshit excuses with you.

Tatsujin

the best picture ever that describes validouche:

/lookatmelookatmelookatm.jpg

you can't even deny the striking resemblance.
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

Xak

^dude stop cyberstalking me and finding pics of me online

arjak , you can joke about bans be a man and take the joke

Xak

i found u on youtube

Undercover Stings: Love, Hate, And Handcuffs

CrackTiger

I can think of no greater reward for all of Xak's tireless efforts than this thread. It's basically a marriage proposal for a troll and he will be with us forever now.
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

Xak

Nulltard and arjak sittin in a tree. K - i-S-S-I-N-G

with autism in the mix

Arjak

No joke here, Xak. Jokes are funny. You're just pathetic.

This whole situation has proven to me that the "mods" around here are not doing their job. I know we have mods, but I haven't seen any of them even pop on in a LONG time.

We need new mods; mods who actually give a fuck.

Also, why in God's name did I have to make Xak's last post appear!? Ignore isn't helping. I get too curious. It's like watching a train wreck. It's impossible to turn away.

Is there any way we can report his IP Address to the police? This has just GOT to be some form of harassment... :-k

bob

i could be wrong, but im not sure even all the mods have the ability to ban.
isnt there only one or two "admins" that can do it?
in my two years here, i think only Regal got the boot.

Xak

ban for what reason? im upset man, i get fired and it goes on youtube

i wasnt on drugs i just have asperges

Drug addict tries to work for me high on pills first day.

Arjak

Quote from: galam on 01/30/2014, 12:43 PMi could be wrong, but im not sure even all the mods have the ability to ban.
Just to be safe, I've sent a PM to one of the mods. Hopefully that will at least get things in motion.

Xak

Just to be safe, i've sent a PM to one of the mods warning them about a mentally incapacitated man has it out for me.

working on a Cho Aniki graphics hack to make the 2 guys the guys from Perfect Strangers

IMG

Arjak u can send me a pic? i wanna make you a boss

Arjak, i picture you like this when you forever see my name and the game XAK

IMG

Arkhan Asylum

Quote from: galam on 01/30/2014, 12:43 PMi could be wrong, but im not sure even all the mods have the ability to ban.
Joe got mad and banned me once for a day. 
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

bob

Quote from: Psycho Arkhan on 01/30/2014, 02:31 PM
Joe got mad and banned me once for a day. 
HAHA!  really?  thats pretty funny. 

Then i stand corrected.  Joe?  Joe?  JOE???

Besides, if anybody was listening, then EvilEvolX would have been banned long ago too.
For that damn signature alone when he first got lost and accidentally wound up here from NG forums.

RoyVegas

Quote from: galam on 01/30/2014, 03:12 PMHAHA!  really?  thats pretty funny. 

Then i stand corrected.  Joe?  Joe?  JOE???

Besides, if anybody was listening, then EvilEvolX would have been banned long ago too.
For that damn signature alone when he first got lost and accidentally wound up here from NG forums.
Just judging from what Joe has said in the past with these type of situations. He finds these types of people amusing.
All is well. :)

CrackTiger

Quote from: Arjak on 01/30/2014, 12:30 PMNo joke here, Xak. Jokes are funny. You're just pathetic.

This whole situation has proven to me that the "mods" around here are not doing their job. I know we have mods, but I haven't seen any of them even pop on in a LONG time.

We need new mods; mods who actually give a fuck.

Also, why in God's name did I have to make Xak's last post appear!? Ignore isn't helping. I get too curious. It's like watching a train wreck. It's impossible to turn away.

Is there any way we can report his IP Address to the police? This has just GOT to be some form of harassment... :-k
The only active mod here is Joe, who doesn't ban or move threads often.

If you really want results, you should start an endorsement for NecroPhile to become a mod -thread. He is the most popular candidate. Maybe have people vote with real comments instead of an anonymous poll and then tweet it to Aaron Nanto.
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

bob

Quote...and then tweet it to Aaron Lambert.
fixed.

RoyVegas

Quote from: galam on 01/30/2014, 03:38 PM
fixed.
Which would have about the same effectiveness of sending it to Nanto.
All is well. :)

bob

yeah.  and "tweet", LOL!
i would long live with xak on the board before i would ever tweet anything.

(lets not forget, this is still fighting street)  :lol:

OldRover

I was just thinking... why are they called tweets? The site is called Twitter, shouldn't they be called twits? Then I remembered that that was the word used to indicate someone who uses Twitter, so it made sense.
Turbo Badass Rank: Janne (6 of 12 clears)
Conquered so far: Sinistron, Violent Soldier, Tatsujin, Super Raiden, Shape Shifter, Rayxanber II

Xak

Quote...and then tweet it to Cody Lambert.
fixed.

ey rove u got a point, i love  a chic with big twits

MotherGunner

Fyi, All of you are falling into Xak's trap of antics. 
-MG

SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM (If you want peace, Prepare for war)
SI VIS BELLUM, PARA MATRIMONIUM (If you want war, Prepare for marriage)

OldRover

I like big twats and I cannot lie, you other lesbos can't deny
Turbo Badass Rank: Janne (6 of 12 clears)
Conquered so far: Sinistron, Violent Soldier, Tatsujin, Super Raiden, Shape Shifter, Rayxanber II

Xak

Quote from: MotherGunner on 01/30/2014, 07:07 PMFyi, All of you are falling into Xak's trap of antics. 
"thank u brotha man" - Captain America saying thank you "wonderman" on MAME

PCEngineHell

Just put him on ignore already. I did a long while back. Failure to do so, along with continually replying back to him just means you're just as addicted to his action in the forum as he is to ours. I don't care what he posts anymore. It doesn't matter. That clown has done nothing to earn anyone's notice/attention around here, positive or negative. Only thing that matters is seeing his little name pop up now and then so I at least know he is not out in the world trying to pick up minors for free candy & rape sessions in a white pedo van. Other than that, as far as I am concerned he can spend every post he does talking to himself.

Sparky

Yep, he is recently on ignore as well.....Poor little lamb, wants attention but ends up by himself.. Hahaha

Xak

actually ignore does not bother me since the only ppl ignoring me are the ones trolling me since day one.

but this is what i feel about you all. i still love and forgive you
N Sync - I Want You Back

esteban

I honestly believe that banning Xak would simply make things worse.

Also, his recent behavior hasn't been nearly as bad as the past, so, at worst, he is a minor nuisance.

Ignore him, if you so wish.

I'd like to think that we can resolve this without resorting to extreme measures.

IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

CrackTiger

Quote from: RoyVegas on 01/30/2014, 03:49 PM
fixed.
Which would have about the same effectiveness of sending it to Nanto.
I believe that the last time the forum went down, twitter was the method which got his attention and he responded by addressing the problem.

Tatsujin

Quote from: esteban on 01/30/2014, 09:26 PMAlso, his recent behavior hasn't been nearly as bad as the past, so, at worst, he is a minor nuisance.
are you joking?