The Analogue Turbo Duo clone shipped in time for Christmas 2023. Are you happy with yours ?? Find firmware updates here.
Main Menu

The Petition to Ban Xak

Started by Arjak, 01/29/2014, 06:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tatsujin

Quote from: Xak on 01/30/2014, 08:47 PMactually ignore does not bother me since the only ppl ignoring me are the ones trolling me since day one.
which would be about 95% of all active members here.
www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

esteban

Quote from: Tatsujin on 01/30/2014, 10:13 PM
Quote from: esteban on 01/30/2014, 09:26 PMAlso, his recent behavior hasn't been nearly as bad as the past, so, at worst, he is a minor nuisance.
are you joking?
I've been ignoring him (old skool style: I occasionally skim his posts instead of completely skipping them).

Folks who complain about him should just ignore him. HE WANTS ATTENTION. Don't give it to him.

:pcgs:
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Xak

i dont want attention at all. but all this negative energy is making  me crack up, tonic-free
Im a real life Sadler, just take me to the nearest item shop.

I have aspergers, and am a recovering Tonicholic

EvilEvoIX

There was a Simpsons Episode that kinda explains how to handle this situation.  Come to think about it there are many Simpsons episodes that tackle many of life's issues effectively. 

http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/54613/just_don_t_look/
IMGIMGIMG
Quote from: PCEngineHellI already dropped him a message on there and he did not reply back, so fuck him, and his cunt wife.

geise

Like prof said it's just as simple as ignoring him.  Let him say what he wants and never respond to anything.  Yeah it's difficult in a sense, but really it's as easy as not responding to ANYTHING.  Just move on and reply to something else.  Xak is the type of person that needs no reinforcement at all.  Positive or negative. If it's only negative of course he's going to say shit.  Let it go, move on and put him on igonre.  Especially you tats!  It's really just making it worse.

OldRover

For someone that everyone claims to hate and wish was gone, people sure do pay a lot of attention to him... this forum is never without a new post when I come here. It seems this place is most active when someone like Xak is around.
Turbo Badass Rank: Janne (6 of 12 clears)
Conquered so far: Sinistron, Violent Soldier, Tatsujin, Super Raiden, Shape Shifter, Rayxanber II

turboswimbz

Quote from: The Old Rover on 01/31/2014, 09:51 AMFor someone that everyone claims to hate and wish was gone, people sure do pay a lot of attention to him... this forum is never without a new post when I come here. It seems this place is most active when someone like Xak is around.
Well Put, Now let's have some rum.
NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)
BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere. You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

CGQuarterly

turboswimbz

BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere. You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

turboswimbz

Quote from: Nulltard on 02/01/2014, 09:16 AMQ: What is the square root of 69?
A: Ate something.
Ate Pi? lol.

TheClash603

I am confused by the Xak hate.  Don't take this as me liking the guy, but I just don't get the hype.

With Regal I understood, he was crossing into the awkward pedo-territory.

Xak posts a lot, but most of the time they are just kinda boring, so I don't read them.  I wasn't on the forum a few days and I am pretty surprised to see this massive thread.  Just do like me and Este, "old fashioned" ignore if you don't like it.

Worse than Regal and Xak are the pleads for moderation.  I have said it before and I will say it again, this place is 100x better than the other forums because we are not scared about "posting off topic" or saying a naughty word.

Go to Gamefaqs if you want a safe location.  I'll be hanging out in the Wild West (aka - here).

Xak

Quote from: turboswimbz on 01/31/2014, 10:18 AMWell Put, Now let's have some rum.
can i offer you a ride to the nearest Tonic Shop?

NightWolve

Quote from: TheClash603 on 02/01/2014, 02:49 PMGo to Gamefaqs if you want a safe location.  I'll be hanging out in the Wild West (aka - here).
When the hell did one of the cesspools of the Internet, GameFAQs, the source of a great many trolls, become a safe location ? Did their accumulated and well-earned negative reputation finally lead the owners to some sort of crackdown ? I could never think of us as some sort of Wild West, but I get your point.

SamIAm

Quote from: TheClash603 on 02/01/2014, 02:49 PMI am confused by the Xak hate.  Don't take this as me liking the guy, but I just don't get the hype.

With Regal I understood, he was crossing into the awkward pedo-territory.

Xak posts a lot, but most of the time they are just kinda boring, so I don't read them.  I wasn't on the forum a few days and I am pretty surprised to see this massive thread.  Just do like me and Este, "old fashioned" ignore if you don't like it.
Exactly.

Having one or two guys like Xak floating around the forums doesn't make me question what I'm doing here. But seeing the amount of vitriol directed at Xak does.

VestCunt

Online petitions are just about the stupidest thing on the planet. Don't get me wrong - Xak sucks - but who cares? I don't think I've ever bothered to read more than a sentence of anything he posts.

Grow a pair. Live life.
Topic Adjourned.

yoyo

Quote from: VestCunt on 02/03/2014, 02:31 AMOnline petitions are just about the stupidest thing on the planet.
Grow a pair. Live life.
Couldn't have said it better.
The light that burns twice as bright burns half as long.
IMG

TR0N

Quote from: geise on 01/31/2014, 09:23 AMLike prof said it's just as simple as ignoring him.  Let him say what he wants and never respond to anything.  Yeah it's difficult in a sense, but really it's as easy as not responding to ANYTHING.  Just move on and reply to something else.  Xak is the type of person that needs no reinforcement at all.  Positive or negative. If it's only negative of course he's going to say shit.  Let it go, move on and put him on igonre.  Especially you tats!  It's really just making it worse.
That's what i do his post are a waste of time to read any ways.
IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

Tatsujin

BAN HIM AND BAN HIM HARD!
www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

Xak

tatsu, holding so much hate for someone you've never even met is unhealthy . You obviously are mentally unstable the way you have been cyberstalking me, thats just downright creepy. But do what you will I've got nothing to hide, and if you've cyberstalked me to the extent im sure you have, you'll see everything I've ever posted here about my life has been 100%.

anyways, get a life dude, imma pray for you, you need help kid.

array(10) { [0]=> int(0) [1]=> int(1714311646) [2]=> string(13) "3.143.255.240" [3]=> string(22) "?topic=16176.msg332358" [4]=> string(84) "512: loadMemberContext(): member id '5737' not previously loaded by loadMemberData()" [5]=> string(32) "0d19320140c8b12d0cfada389e75b734" [6]=> string(7) "general" [7]=> string(76) "/home/u171605139/domains/pcengine-fx.com/public_html/forums/Sources/Load.php" [8]=> int(1725) [9]=> string(864) "[{"function":"smf_error_handler"},{"file":"\/home\/u171605139\/domains\/pcengine-fx.com\/public_html\/forums\/Sources\/Load.php","line":1725,"function":"trigger_error"},{"file":"\/home\/u171605139\/domains\/pcengine-fx.com\/public_html\/forums\/Sources\/Display.php","line":1460,"function":"loadMemberContext"},{"file":"\/home\/u171605139\/domains\/pcengine-fx.com\/public_html\/forums\/Themes\/default\/Display.template.php","line":256,"function":"prepareDisplayContext"},{"file":"\/home\/u171605139\/domains\/pcengine-fx.com\/public_html\/forums\/Sources\/Load.php","line":2778,"function":"template_main"},{"file":"\/home\/u171605139\/domains\/pcengine-fx.com\/public_html\/forums\/Sources\/Subs.php","line":4259,"function":"loadSubTemplate"},{"file":"\/home\/u171605139\/domains\/pcengine-fx.com\/public_html\/forums\/index.php","line":192,"function":"obExit"}]" }

&#1061;ak

also tatsu, i think your cute (call it a man crush lol) and may be we can hang together to make friends. i smoke some weed with you and we can share a needle and both chill out. ounce you get to know me you will see i am 100%. May be we can take a ride in my van down to the middle schools and pick up some girls. any way hit me up on pm dude.

p.s. i'm typing this with one hand. unnnngghhhhh

ToyMachine78

^^^ That entire post should have been a PM. No one wants to read this shit!  :x

Xak

Quote from: guest on 02/07/2014, 10:06 AM^^^ That entire post should have been a PM. No one wants to read this shit!  :x
i didnt post that , look at post count 700 posts.  someone looks like they made an imitation account. how mature

my only current man crush is Dave from Game Sack, so get that str8

i guess someone has  a HUGE mancrush on me the way they keep throwing so much attention my way. wow get a life dude

&#1061;ak

Quote from: Xak on 02/07/2014, 10:12 AM
Quote from: guest on 02/07/2014, 10:06 AM^^^ That entire post should have been a PM. No one wants to read this shit!  :x
i didnt post that , look at post count 700 posts.  someone looks like they made an imitation account. how mature

my only current man crush is Dave from Game Sack, so get that str8

i guess someone has  a HUGE mancrush on me the way they keep throwing so much attention my way. wow get a life dude
that is not true. my old account was hacked so i had to make this new one. how mature i bet it was tatsu. i take back my offer of needle share and instead offer you a taste of my shin! as it kicks at you in the face!

and anyone who know my man crush know it is not Game Sack Dave but it is Dave Coulier. get that str8 dude. and stop cyberstalking me!

Xak

lmfao, jokes on u buddy and u dont even know it

prof guess its you

&#1061;ak

wait... lmfao... prof? so it was u who hack my account. how is joke on me? i just want to help kids learn, and this is my payback for contributing my 100% Spanish Neutopia translation??? jokes will be on u once i send my zip file to ur pc and BURN YOUR INI FILES.

p.s. can anyone help me with zip file?

CrackTiger

Quote from: Xak on 02/07/2014, 07:50 AMtatsu, holding so much hate for someone you've never even met is unhealthy . You obviously are mentally unstable the way you have been cyberstalking me, thats just downright creepy. But do what you will I've got nothing to hide, and if you've cyberstalked me to the extent im sure you have, you'll see everything I've ever posted here about my life has been 100%.

anyways, get a life dude, imma pray for you, you need help kid.
The first post from Xak's third account, years after his first account was banned:

Quote from: Lionheart on 04/19/2011, 03:44 PMromhacking.net/forum/index.php?topic=12365.0

For those that doubted my contributions to the Turbo world.

Its sad that the community is run by such immature individuals. Anyways ban me again, I translate games because the TurboGrafx was and will always be my favorite system, its a shame most of its fans love civil wars.
His next post:

Quote from: Lionheart on 04/19/2011, 04:15 PMI am RPGlegend,  dunno why I was banned. I figured its for flaming someone in the "warzone" or whatever, why even have that room if your gonna ban people for flaming. Whatever I'm over this place.
Why spend a decade cyberstalking a community you hold so much hostility towards and one which repeatedly bans you? What would you have to say about the emotional and mental state of anyone else doing this to the extent that you have?
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

bob

we finally crossed into PCEFX bizarro world

Xak

CrackTiger i love this place. I wouldnt be here if i didnt. I hold fond memories to my fave system and to this site when i was going through a transitional phase back in late 2007 when i first joined.

Love u all btw, its funny i got someone that has a crush on me, *blushes* always feels good to have attention, good or bad. Must be doing something right. Especially since i dont troll, i get trolled on. i apologize for when i had to respond the the trollers but you can only hold it in for so long (THATS WHAT SHE SAID)

ToyMachine78

Quote from: galam on 02/07/2014, 11:46 AMwe finally crossed into PCEFX bizarro world
Xak Doppelgangers.... very bizzare, but answers your threads question..... Yes people are definitely fucking crazy!!!!

Xak

lol, right>? for no reason i've developed a huge fanbase.

FightingOnlineSylvester.jpg
https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=623391334368843

PCEngineHell

I have nothing to do with any of the double Xak above. Pedobitch needs to leave me out of it. It should be noted though that the double is spot on. I wouldn't be able to tell them apart. I guess that just shows how generic and unoriginal Xak 1 is, since he is easily cloned.

Xak

well your a proven pedophile on here , so i assumed it was you. sorry for point the finger at you low eyes

bob

Quote from: Xak on 02/07/2014, 02:57 PMwell your a proven pedophile on here , so i assumed it was you. sorry for point the finger at you low eyes
wait, please specify where it was "proven"?

RoyVegas

Quote from: PCEngineHell on 02/07/2014, 02:48 PMIt should be noted though that the double is spot on. I wouldn't be able to tell them a apart.
I couldn't tell them apart either.  The posts are spot on to the nonsensical weird shit he usually blurts out. It makes it all that much more comical.
All is well. :)

Xak

Quote from: galam on 02/07/2014, 03:05 PM
Quote from: Xak on 02/07/2014, 02:57 PMwell your a proven pedophile on here , so i assumed it was you. sorry for point the finger at you low eyes
wait, please specify where it was "proven"?
his obsession with little girls is disturbing, especially considering there are parents of daughters on here. i dedicate this next poem to you professor low eyes

Got your picture taken and put in a tabloid
Cause you a man and you like to touch little boys
You fuck 'em in the ass, then you give 'em cash for it
That's some sick shit homeboy
A hundred years ago they'd have took you to see Sigmund Freud
You fraudulent, feminine, fragile as a feather is
With an effortless blow I'll crack your whole skeleton
You think you're better than Validus, where's the evidence?
You got below average intelligence and poor penmanship
You need to shut the fuck up, cause your breath stink
Take fifty cents and purchase a pack of peppermints
Battlin' me, you'll never win
You thought you was the only fag, that could sneak a weapon in
Nigga guess again
Cause after I'm finished wreckin' this
I'm a drink a whole bottle of Henney and go fuck a lesbian

bob

still not exactly proving anything.
have any quotes where he isnt being sarcastic?

OldRover

I am so confused. I need my pills.
Turbo Badass Rank: Janne (6 of 12 clears)
Conquered so far: Sinistron, Violent Soldier, Tatsujin, Super Raiden, Shape Shifter, Rayxanber II

&#1061;ak

Quote from: galam on 02/07/2014, 04:24 PMstill not exactly proving anything.
have any quotes where he isnt being sarcastic?
ok tuff guy, whose bean sarcastic here?

Quote from: PCEngineHell link=msg=329120You really must have a pretty terrible life to persist in staying here when its been made terribly clear that no one here likes you or desires your presence. But like I said, better that you are here then in a white van somewhere stalking some kid who just got off the school bus.
See i show you with the direct quote he says he follows the bus around like a proven low eye pedophile.  I cant help who has crush on me.  just look at me!  all guys and girl know this shit.

and professor low eyes, if you say your not my double, then how did you hack my account and steal my poetry? here have some more proof for you're defense

Quote from: Xak on 02/07/2014, 04:06 PMGot your picture taken and put in a tabloid
Cause you a man and you like to touch little boys
You fuck 'em in the ass, then you give 'em cash for it
That's some sick shit homeboy
A hundred years ago they'd have took you to see Sigmund Freud
You fraudulent, feminine, fragile as a feather is
With an effortless blow I'll crack your whole skeleton
You think you're better than Validus, where's the evidence?
You got below average intelligence and poor penmanship
You need to shut the fuck up, cause your breath stink
Take fifty cents and purchase a pack of peppermints
Battlin' me, you'll never win
You thought you was the only fag, that could sneak a weapon in
Nigga guess again
Cause after I'm finished wreckin' this
I'm a drink a whole bottle of Henney and go fuck a lesbian
see! i wrote that but you hack my account liek the cyberstalker u are and post it with my account. and your the plagarest! im just here for love of this people here on the forum.  i don't troll but people need to get a life like professor low eyes, hackin peoples accounts and posting poetry. grow up. real mature.

PCEngineHell

Quote from: The Old Rover on 02/07/2014, 04:43 PMI am so confused. I need my pills.
Don't sweat this bullshit or give this fucker any of your time or energy. You got better things to do, like remaking Golden Axe for PCE. :)

&#1061;ak

Quote from: The Old Rover on 02/07/2014, 04:43 PMI am so confused. I need my pills.
Sssssaaaaaadler can hook u up!  hit me up on the pm, k?

Xak

lol i didnt write that sick verse, the best lyricist alive did CANIBUS

hugs and kisses for you all

&#1061;ak

Quote from: Xak on 02/07/2014, 04:49 PMlol i didnt write that sick verse, the best lyricist alive did CANIBUS

hugs and kisses for you all
stop stalking me cyberstalker double!!! damn right I write that verse, but yes it is sick as CANIBUS.

butterfly kisses and ear nibbles for all

Xak

i wanna have sex with my double

&#1061;ak

Quote from: Xak on 02/07/2014, 04:56 PMi wanna have sex with my double
Sssssaaaaaadler can hook u up!  hit me up on the pm, k?

MotherGunner

Wait, two Xak's?  So who is Data and who is Lore?  (Unless one of you is actually B-4)

data-riker-understand-startrekTNG-14f-1320361723r.jpg
-MG

SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM (If you want peace, Prepare for war)
SI VIS BELLUM, PARA MATRIMONIUM (If you want war, Prepare for marriage)

ToyMachine78

Someone needs pills here but I don't think its you rover

&#1061;ak

Quote from: guest on 02/07/2014, 09:32 PM
Someone needs pills here but I don't think its you rover
who, u? Let me take u to the nearest item shop!

Quote from: Xak on 02/07/2014, 04:56 PMi wanna have sex with my double
even I cant resist me... i don't know how that would work, tho. something like using my left hand? lol play on playa me!

NightWolve

Oh lordy, our collective worst nightmare has become reality: Xak has been replicated... There are now two of them... Some wanted to ban the one, the original, but instead it has come to this...  #-o

ToyMachine78

Quote from: NightWolve on 02/07/2014, 10:22 PMOh lordy, our collective worst nightmare has become reality: Xak has been replicated... There are now two of them... Some wanted to ban the one, the original, but instead it has come to this...  #-o
Isn't Karma a bitch? Lol

Arjak

He who dings the Gunhed must PAAAAY!!! -Ninja Spirit