RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

New Member ElkinFencer10

Started by ElkinFencer10, 12/07/2016, 08:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ElkinFencer10

Howdy everyone!  I found my way here from the Racketboy forums on the suggestion of a few members there now that I'm trying to get more into the TG/PC-E scene.  I'm still fairly new to NEC's little box of perfection, but I'm hoping to learn and expand my gaming experiences here.   :D
IMG
IMG

NecroPhile

Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

majors

Quote from: ElkinFencer10 on 12/07/2016, 08:15 AM... I found my way here from the Racketboy forums on the suggestion of a few members
Few RB expats here...to me the RacketBoy threads have fallen from their former glory, but here at PCFX we remain spiteful and jaded as always.
TG/PCE Collection.
"Booze should be a choice, not a privilege" -KCDC (The FP)

Bloufo

*rolls out the virtual 'Aaron Nanto'  welcome mat*

On behalf of our esteemed founder:   May your stay be long, your endeavors fruitful and your contribution desirable.

Warbucks

esteban

IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Sarumaru

FRESH MEAT.... I mean... welcome? :)

Mas

Elkin
Welcome buddy. You will love it here

Bardoly

Welcome to Pcenginefx!
Kick your shoes off and stay a while.   :mrgreen:

blueraven

Digi.k

wildfruit

Hello please welcoming yes

Psycho Punch

This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp