Just a little questions

Started by neveza, 07/07/2006, 08:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

neveza

I've searched about 6 pages already, didn't feel like continueing.

This might be a "duh!" answer to this qustion.

Anyways.

Well, I enjoyed the music on Vasteel so much, that I ignored the message of Track 1 with the warning of my speakers exploding, now, I doubt it'll be that serious, but can it harm my speaker if I play it in a CD player? or Playstation 2?

Also, is there a way to get it on my computer, the music that is, without the risks if there are risks?

CrackTiger

Quote from: "neveza"I've searched about 6 pages already, didn't feel like continueing.

This might be a "duh!" answer to this qustion.

Anyways.

Well, I enjoyed the music on Vasteel so much, that I ignored the message of Track 1 with the warning of my speakers exploding, now, I doubt it'll be that serious, but can it harm my speaker if I play it in a CD player? or Playstation 2?

Also, is there a way to get it on my computer, the music that is, without the risks if there are risks?

Don't worry about it. Back in the day, I pretty much only listened to Turbo CD music on my stereo and discman. They were just trying to get people to avoid the data tracks which sound like static.

Most modern players won't play the static anyways, but even if they do, as long as its not cranked it won't wreck anything.

If you to make your own Duo music CDs, just use a CD ripping program to read the audio tracks to your computer and then burn them like regular music.

You shouldn't have trouble finding a decent free program if you don't already have one.

Once you've got your firsc disc made, I assume that you're going to turn your living room into a night lounge? :wink:
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

esteban

If I'm not mistaken, nodtveidt provided mp3's for the entire Vasteel soundtrack not too long ago... let me check...

UPDATE: Entire Vasteel Soundtrack, in .ogg format

OK, so they are ogg format, not mp3's :)

Anyway, I'm glad you enjoy the music in Vasteel. We've had very interesting discussions on it (read the entire thread I linked to above).
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG