The Analogue Turbo Duo clone shipped in time for Christmas 2023. Are you happy with yours ?? Find firmware updates here.
Main Menu

New guy saying hi

Started by hicksman, 06/02/2016, 11:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hicksman

Hi everyone, I see people introducing themselves here, so I thought I'd do the same.

I'd consider myself more of a gamer than a collector, although collecting obviously comes with the territory.

Like many, I never owned a PCE/TG16 but growing up in the USA, I had one friend with one that the NES and SEGA crowd laughed at. I was quiet because I had a PC with 4 color CGA graphics at the time, so even an 8 bit processor with 16b graphics was better than what I had.

Now that I'm older, I'm interested in going back to some classic games and playing them on the original hardware. I've seen some of the TG/PCE games and i'm interested in buying-in. I've been doing my research, monitoring ebay and finally found this forum, which looks like a great place to settle in.

In the next few months, I'll be making a purchase.

Currently, i'm looking forward to joining the conversation.

NecroPhile

Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

synbiosfan

Welcome!

There are a lot of options nowadays so read up and ask questions. Most of the answers have been covered but finding them can take time.

There's a few modders who give advice or do the work for a fair fee.

Have fun!

esadajr

Hi new guy, this is a such a great place to join the conversation. The PCE is definitely the most interesting console in the world. So don't be shy and start asking questions.
Gaming since 1985

esteban

Welcome, comrade. :)

Lots of great games to play.

Get to it!
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Warbucks