The Analogue Turbo Duo clone shipped in time for Christmas 2023. Are you happy with yours ?? Find firmware updates here.
Main Menu

New Member ElkinFencer10

Started by ElkinFencer10, 12/07/2016, 08:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ElkinFencer10

Howdy everyone!  I found my way here from the Racketboy forums on the suggestion of a few members there now that I'm trying to get more into the TG/PC-E scene.  I'm still fairly new to NEC's little box of perfection, but I'm hoping to learn and expand my gaming experiences here.   :D
IMG
IMG

NecroPhile

Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

majors

Quote from: ElkinFencer10 on 12/07/2016, 08:15 AM... I found my way here from the Racketboy forums on the suggestion of a few members
Few RB expats here...to me the RacketBoy threads have fallen from their former glory, but here at PCFX we remain spiteful and jaded as always.
TG/PCE Collection.
"Booze should be a choice, not a privilege" -KCDC (The FP)

Bloufo

*rolls out the virtual 'Aaron Nanto'  welcome mat*

On behalf of our esteemed founder:   May your stay be long, your endeavors fruitful and your contribution desirable.

Warbucks

esteban

IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Sarumaru

FRESH MEAT.... I mean... welcome? :)

Mas

Elkin
Welcome buddy. You will love it here

Bardoly

Welcome to Pcenginefx!
Kick your shoes off and stay a while.   :mrgreen:

blueraven

Digi.k

wildfruit

Hello please welcoming yes

Psycho Punch

This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp