The Analogue Turbo Duo clone shipped in time for Christmas 2023. Are you happy with yours ?? Find firmware updates here.
Main Menu

Turbo2k...?

Started by OldRover, 09/20/2005, 11:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OldRover

Is the site down or something? I can't reach it...
Turbo Badass Rank: Janne (6 of 12 clears)
Conquered so far: Sinistron, Violent Soldier, Tatsujin, Super Raiden, Shape Shifter, Rayxanber II

Keranu

Neither can I.
Quote from: TurboXray on 01/02/2014, 09:21 PMAdding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).
IMG
Click the banner to learn more about Alex Chiu and his "immortality rings"

esteban

IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Keranu

Quote from: TurboXray on 01/02/2014, 09:21 PMAdding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).
IMG

lord_cack

worked for me  :?

But on another note...they do have the group name wrong on there Nod

Frozen Neutopia....need to see who you need to talk to about getting that fixed  :)
A dark tide will rise and she will walk again. He is coming.....

esteban

Quote from: "lord_cack"worked for me  :?

But on another note...they do have the group name wrong on there Nod

Frozen Neutopia....need to see who you need to talk to about getting that fixed  :)
Odannadon (sp?) !!! He posts here occasionally, but if you post at T2K (or send an email), I'm sure he'll make a fix in no time.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

OldRover

Site's working again...heh
Turbo Badass Rank: Janne (6 of 12 clears)
Conquered so far: Sinistron, Violent Soldier, Tatsujin, Super Raiden, Shape Shifter, Rayxanber II

Keranu

Yep, works now.  8)  :arrow:
IMG

Ninja Spirit

Speaking of streaming Turbo music, I still gotta find a way to get that Hucard music to Steve.