OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

Women

Started by Keranu, 02/12/2006, 03:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keranu

Alright, I don't want that other thread to go off road as it already has. Talk women here. I'm into hispanic and black chicks a lot, mainly because I'm an ass man and those ethnic groups are on tops when it comes to that, plus they can be absolutely beautiful all around too. Not saying I don't like the other races, because I'm crazy for a lot of white MILFs too :D . Sorry, not much of an Asian fan :\ .
Quote from: TurboXray on 01/02/2014, 09:21 PMAdding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).
IMG
Click the banner to learn more about Alex Chiu and his "immortality rings"

Dark Fact

I like asians, blacks, hawaiians, and the occasional woman with a hot, sexy tan!  8)
homepage2.nifty.com/tkdate/ysmusic/screen/graphic/Win_CP_THE_LAST.jpg
Sorry, but I don't see your library card on the books of Ys.  Now, RETURN THEM TO ME!!!

TR0N

Quote from: "Keranu"Sorry, not much of an Asian fan :\ .
Don't huh shame on you!

IMG
IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

PCEngineFX

Quote from: "Dark Fact"I like asians, blacks, hawaiians, and the occasional woman with a hot, sexy tan!  8)

Same here......same here :D

Holy crap Tron - I'd get my self arrested if she can put the handcuffs on me!  =P~
// Aaron Nanto | The Ultimate Resource for NEC Console Information!
Papa PCEFX 1997-2020 [Retired]
IMG
IMG

Keranu

That cop's not bad looking, nice chest for an Asian. The main reason why I don't find Asian women as attractive is because they tend to be too much on the skinny side. You know me from reading my post, I gotta have the thickness.  8)
Quote from: TurboXray on 01/02/2014, 09:21 PMAdding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).
IMG

Ninja Spirit

I'm mostly about white, some Asian (to me it's all about the face), Hispanic. I'm really not into the black "chocolate" type, I have to make an exception for Naomi Campbell, I had a crush on her that lasted for several months.

Oh damn my 300th post! Can't believe I made it this far...

TR0N

Quote from: "Keranu"That cop's not bad looking, nice chest for an Asian. The main reason why I don't find Asian women as attractive is because they tend to be too much on the skinny side. You know me from reading my post, I gotta have the thickness.  8)
Korean,Chinese women that have the meat it's just the, Japanese women that are the most thin for asian women.

Btw that picture... i posted is a japan model she's, Rio Natsume.
IMG

TR0N

Quote from: "Pcenginefx"
Quote from: "Dark Fact"I like asians, blacks, hawaiians, and the occasional woman with a hot, sexy tan!  8)

Same here......same here :D

Holy crap Tron - I'd get my self arrested if she can put the handcuffs on me!  =P~
That's, Rio Natsume there are, Japanese women with a big bust... you just have to find them :wink:
IMG

GUTS

Her tits are huge but her face is fucked up.  That one chick from Crouching Tiger is about the hottest asian I've ever seen.

Keranu

Scarlett rules. Would post a good pic of her, but I don't think her site is up and the other images I could find might be too explicit.
IMG

Ninja Spirit

Quote from: "GUTS"Her tits are huge but her face is fucked up.  That one chick from Crouching Tiger is about the hottest asian I've ever seen.

Zhang Ziyi

Kelly Hu is pretty hot too.