OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

Fighters Thread

Started by Ninja Spirit, 07/15/2005, 09:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keranu

Awesome, that's cool you know Airthrow too. I first started talking to him online since 2001 on this crappy message board called Geoshock, along with my cousin. He used to live with his grandma out here in Chicago, but moved to Seattle with his mom and lived there for awhile but he moved back with his grandma two summers again and so him, me, and my cousin would hang out often and go to arcades to play KoF or what not. Unfortunately he moved back to Seattle with his mom last October due to some personal reasons out here which I don't think he would want me to discuss. He's a awesome guy to talk to, even if he is super technical!
Quote from: TurboXray on 01/02/2014, 09:21 PMAdding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).
IMG
Click the banner to learn more about Alex Chiu and his "immortality rings"

Keranu

Anyone want to play some fighting games (or I guess any other MAME games) on Kaillera? I was playing recently with a good online friend (Kenshinsama, you know this guy, Ninja? Big KoF'98/SFA3 guy). The connection was really nice and nearly lag free, but it sucked because the game dsynched on us, no idea why. Anyways, who wants to play?
Quote from: TurboXray on 01/02/2014, 09:21 PMAdding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).
IMG

Ninja Spirit

Oh damn I wish I could, for some reason, Kaillera acts pretty gay with my wireless.

Keranu

Kaillera has been getting on my nerves lately, I think it's about time we had something new.
IMG