@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

Nintega: still crazy after all these years (now with added Nazis!)

Started by guyjin, 06/13/2010, 02:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cyborc

just watched his "apology" video. what's really sad is all of the comments stating that they forgive him. I guess they don't realize the cycle will continue, and nintega will likely switch back to troll mode at a moment's notice.

nat

Hahaha, I'm amazed and yet not surprised at the same time. How many YEARS will this continue?

Mathius

@JoshTurboTrollX-16 Do you have a link to the Neo-Geo.com debacle concerning Medina?

Joe Redifer

Off topic:  Why does the member "NintegaY" over there have zero posts, yet he obviously has posts?

Cyborc

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 10/08/2010, 02:58 AMOff topic:  Why does the member "NintegaY" over there have zero posts, yet he obviously has posts?
If you're referring to the neo-geo forums, posts made in the market section do not count towards a users post count.

Mathius

Quote from: Cyborc on 10/08/2010, 05:05 AM
Quote from: Joe Redifer on 10/08/2010, 02:58 AMOff topic:  Why does the member "NintegaY" over there have zero posts, yet he obviously has posts?
If you're referring to the neo-geo forums, posts made in the market section do not count towards a users post count.
Yeah, NG.com is weird that way. But, it's not a bad idea though. :-k

NecroPhile

Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Mathius

Quote from: guest on 10/08/2010, 09:49 AM
Quote from: Mathius on 10/08/2010, 12:56 AM@JoshTurboTrollX-16 Do you have a link to the Neo-Geo.com debacle concerning Medina?
Kitkit provided a link:

Quote from: kitkit.com on 10/07/2010, 11:23 PMFor details, see this thread:
http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=198544
Oh okay. #-o

Edit: This is the nectaris incident from last year. Turbostar said that Medina posted something on NG.com last week.

NecroPhile

Quote from: Mathius on 10/08/2010, 10:10 AMEdit: This is the nectaris incident from last year. Turbostar said that Medina posted something on NG.com last week.
That's it.  Scroll down to G-Mantle's (ninnycompoop's) post from 10/01/10.

Mathius

Quote from: guest on 10/08/2010, 10:17 AM
Quote from: Mathius on 10/08/2010, 10:10 AMEdit: This is the nectaris incident from last year. Turbostar said that Medina posted something on NG.com last week.
That's it.  Scroll down to G-Mantle's (ninnycompoop's) post from 10/01/10.
Oh Okay Redux  #-o :lol:

kitkit.com

It appears that G-Mantle is having so much fun in the Neo-geo.com War Room since becoming a War Room Troll on 10/8.

A new custom rank, an avatar, and a profile picture are given to this honorable member.  He also mentioned members at pcengine-fx.com in this thread:

http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=195989 (See post #181)

nectarsis

Ahhhhhhhhhh he'll enjoy the attention, I'm sure he has multiple alts there rady to use..or maybe he'll move on to other sites for a bit.
My Blogger profile with all my blogs of wonderment:
blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436

Mathius

Quote from: kitkit.com on 10/14/2010, 12:43 AMIt appears that G-Mantle is having so much fun in the Neo-geo.com War Room since becoming a War Room Troll on 10/8.

A new custom rank, an avatar, and a profile picture are given to this honorable member.  He also mentioned members at pcengine-fx.com in this thread:

http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=195989 (See post #181)
Oh brother! :roll: I couldn't help but post in that thread.

nat

He claims to have ruined the PERSONAL LIVES of several of the members here.

Wait, when was that?

Joe Redifer

Well, a few minutes ago I felt the quality of my life decrease, so that must have been it.

Ceti Alpha

Aw, and I thought Ninny had changed his ways once and for all.   :lol:

He's gone from eating bowls of fuck here to eating bags of dick there.
IMG
"Let the CAW and Mystery of a Journey Unlike Any Other Begin"

JoshTurboTrollX

I'd love to shoot off as well on those forums, but what is the point?  He's totally baiting to get some argument started...  It's best to ignore and move on. 
http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=217457
*sigh*  what the hell is it going to take for him to really get it and be done with all this mess?
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

Ceti Alpha

Quote from: JoshTurboTrollX-16 on 10/14/2010, 12:31 PMI'd love to shoot off as well on those forums, but what is the point?  He's totally baiting to get some argument started...  It's best to ignore and move on. 
http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=217457
*sigh*  what the hell is it going to take for him to really get it and be done with all this mess?
They obviously haven't made that pharmaceutical yet.

He's just going to keep going and going as long as he can generate Youtube accounts. He will just roam from one forum to another, and unfortunately the internet has infinite gaming communities. Oddly enough he's actually advertising this site with all his rants.
IMG

NecroPhile

Quote from: JoshTurboTrollX-16 on 10/14/2010, 12:31 PMhttp://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=217457
That's awesome!  The sum total of banned PCEFX accounts is three - Kits, Validus, and Ninny (not including alts).  :lol:

Mathius

Yeah, that'll probably be my last post regarding Medina at NG.com. Reasoning with that guy is like trying to reason with Hitler. There is nothing anyone can say or do that will change his ways. I wash my hands of you Dave.

Tatsujin

www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

nectarsis

Seeing as his fun on the Neo Geo forums is done..it's back to Youtube:

https://www.youtube.com/user/DieMFDieMFDieMFDie

messgae sent to me

DieMFDieMFDieMFDie                                             
Oct 23, 2010

I give up. You win. I am leaving YouTube.
NOT!!!

Die motherfucker die motherfucker die motherfucker die!

It's funny he thinks people actually care about his antics, or him.  INTERNET FAMOUS 4 LIFE
My Blogger profile with all my blogs of wonderment:
blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436

Ceti Alpha

IMG

Mathius

JoshTurboTrollX

Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

Mathius

Haha, Dave's a f@ck-wit.

It'll be interesting to see just how this whole Medina thing ends if it ever does. And just think it all started here. :)

MaximumRD

OMG! I just got a friend request and he subscribed to me (MaximumRD) on yet ANOTHER new account called "NintegaSagaEnd's Channel" I am one of the people he trolled pretty hard and here is is AGAIN with an all new video claiming AGAIN all the past videos and trolling was just a joke, he mentions several Youtubers who banned him and members of the forums to listen to him go on about how he didn't mean it etc, he seems to be asking for all negative Nintega stuff to be taken down, I don't know, this guy is friggin nuts, saying he has nothing against Nectarsis and all these other people now like everyone is just going to welcome him back with open arms. It is like a can go and say and do the worse things to troll people but he cannot take anything negative said to him in return. I got nothing else to say, just watch the latest insanity/drama yourself:
My Classic Gaming Youtube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/user/MaximumRD
My Classic Gaming Facebook Group:
https://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=26887025879

nat

"I think the Amiga was, like, the best European computer ever." -- Nintega

I guess he, like, didn't get the memo that Commodore and Amiga, Inc. are American companies.

Ceti Alpha

Quote from: nat on 10/25/2010, 07:24 PM"I think the Amiga was, like, the best European computer ever." -- Nintega

I guess he, like, didn't get the memo that Commodore and Amiga, Inc. are American companies.
:lol:

I guess he, like, didn't get the memo that virtually everyone thinks he's a P.O.S.
IMG

geise

Joe Redifer

I can't even watch more than 30 seconds of that video.

NecroPhile

Sinistron

LMFAO-
It was all a study?  Did I actually hear that right?
IMG
Quote from: Tatsujin- ATM it's just amateurish boytoy shizzle.
- they will bust me for consuming drug until they found out what it was in real.

Starfighter

I think it's kind of sad really... I have read a little more about this guy and he is obviously not well. Isn't there something more constructive that can be done instead of just "fighting back"?

Sinistron

Quote from: Starfighter on 10/26/2010, 10:29 AMI think it's kind of sad really... I have read a little more about this guy and he is obviously not well. Isn't there something more constructive that can be done instead of just "fighting back"?
It absolutely is sad.  It's probably the saddest thing I've ever seen- and the lonliest too.  I kept watching it thinking it was a suicide clip- that he'd hurl himself off the stairs at the end.
IMG
- they will bust me for consuming drug until they found out what it was in real.

Tatsujin

Quote from: Starfighter on 10/26/2010, 10:29 AMand he is obviously not well.
Sure he isn't well. He's a fruit-loop from the nut house up in togus who ripped of his head and shitted down his neck. So now tell me, how can he be well?
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

Ceti Alpha

Quote from: Tatsujin on 10/26/2010, 10:38 AM
Sure he isn't well. He's a fruit-loop from the nut house up in togus who ripped of his head and shitted down his neck. So now tell me, how can he be well?

There's something waiting to post on my Youtube video, and it ain't no man.
IMG

Tatsujin

Quote from: ceti alpha on 10/26/2010, 11:45 AM

There's something waiting to post on my Youtube video, and it ain't no man.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Mathius

It would be nuts if all this was actually all a joke. I don't think it is, but you never know.

Tatsujin

We know. It is definitely no JOKE. That is as sure as the sun goes down and the next day up again (hopefully).

Tatsujin

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 10/26/2010, 12:18 AMI can't even watch more than 30 seconds of that video.
You're not alone. I needed several runs to go through the whole thing.

Mathius

The sound was real low too. It was hard to hear a lot of what he said.

geise

BI-FUCKIN' POLAR!   Man guys just ignore him.  Oh, in my nerdness I do have to mention that Turrican WAS  on the Megadrive.  Basically it was Turrican 3, but called Mega Turrican. 

This guy is beyond crazy.  He wouldn't know crazy if Charles Mansion was eating fruit loops on his front porch.

Sinistron

The best part of this apology vid are these strange blends of laughs/cries both real and put on that he does.  You can tell you're looking at a seriously disturbed individual.  That and I really get a kick out of 1:30 in when he hears something and turns around.  Just makes me laugh.  Also how he pronounces Nectar's name is pretty funny too- "necasis" it sounds like.  Solid gold.
IMG

Joe Redifer

You can tell he's just making it up on the fly because of all the "umms" and "you knows".

Ceti Alpha

Quote from: Sinistron on 10/26/2010, 04:00 PMThe best part of this apology vid are these strange blends of laughs/cries both real and put on that he does.  You can tell you're looking at a seriously disturbed individual.  That and I really get a kick out of 1:30 in when he hears something and turns around.  Just makes me laugh.  Also how he pronounces Nectar's name is pretty funny too- "necasis" it sounds like.  Solid gold.
I just decided to actually watch this sorry excuse for a video...well as much as I could get through, anyhow. Wow...

I loved how he kept leaning towards the stairs as if he was about to throw himself down. But yeah, I mean c'mon. It was all a joke? Yeah, it's a joke. It's become a joke at his expense. And I love all the shout-outs to everyone: "necasis"  :lol:; "Oh, and guyjin, you're not gay."  :lol: I'm sure guy's relieved to be given the confirmation.  :roll: And Sin, you must also be relieved that your music doesn't suck after all.

It's never going to end, will it?  #-o
IMG

NecroPhile

Quote from: ceti alpha on 10/26/2010, 05:28 PMIt's never going to end, will it?  #-o
With any luck, it'll be over when the 9mm says it's over.

Starfighter

That's the whole point, why bite on retarded bait? He is not going to stop and all the fuss is making him continue (I don't think he would stop if he got ignored, but at least then nobody would cheer him on) so it's a bit like screaming at the stars to quit burning immediately. They prolly won't. ;)

Sinistron

We're talking about a seriously insane individual.  When he finally does off himself- it's not gonna be like when kids get harrassed and then off themselves.  He was the one doing the harrassing and he's owned up to it time and time again.  He has the stalker personality- and I wouldn't put it past him to actually visit one of our houses with a giant buck knife tucked into his belt.  I've ignored this guy for quite some time now- but it doesn't matter.  If your name is in his book then there it's gonna stay.  I look at this guy and it's exactly like looking at the lunatic that stalked Bjork and tried to mail her a bomb- and then killed himself on a live webcast.  There is no mask of sanity that this guy can use convincingly.  The sad part is that with this vid even his most diehard supporters (scary to say- but yes he had them) will abandon him.  His audience will be nil- and I'm kinda thinking that that's when he'll be at his scariest and most desperate.  As for the apology itself- as I've said- it's not the first time- it's only the saddest and this time everyone can see it and watch it. 

Starfighter- you really don't understand.  You haven't been dealing with this guy forever.  If you take his bait- he won't leave you alone.  If you DON'T take his bait- he winds up apologizing- from there one of three things will happen- 1) he stalks you even harder because he wants you to be his "friend", 2) suddenly he'll flip out- resentful over the fact that he actually apologized, and he'll stalk you even more- 3) his meds will wear off completely- he'll skip his next dose for whatever reason- and he'll stalk you more.

There's no obvious solution to the problem until- like NecroPhile said- he gets himself a gun and uses it- and we won't be to blame.  I suspect his mother or whoever is "raising" him will be culpable to a large degree.  If he's on meds- they're not working.
IMG

Starfighter

Sinistron: Yeah, well maybe I don't get it :oops:, but when someone is sick I tend to want to help the person, not avoid him/her. It sure is tricky though if every interaction with him makes the interactor a target for ever.. But if everybody just watches the poor bastard get more and more crazy, maybe a suicide isn't far fetched and is that really the best sollution? Couldn't the.. "community" have done something more than just trying to reason with him, since it obviously is impossible? Have people tried to get in touch with his relatives and explained the whole internet-drama-situation? Maybe it would be possible to have him institutionalized without access to computers or something like that? The turnaround (if not for him so for the situation) must start somewhere, right?