Nintega: still crazy after all these years (now with added Nazis!)

Started by guyjin, 06/13/2010, 02:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mathius

Quote from: ddd1234 on 09/11/2011, 03:29 PMWhat is this all about? What did he do?
Read the entire thread. It may take awhile but it will be fairly informative.

guyjin

Quote from: guest on 09/10/2011, 01:52 PMI was chatting with Cleverbot and look what I found out!

Cleverbot: I'm kinda bored.

User: OBEY PC-Engine.

Cleverbot: Yes, oh master.

User: Great! Let's play Bomber Man.

Cleverbot: That's not what I said.

User: Well what do you want to play? Splash Lake? That's 2 player.

Cleverbot: A fun game.

User: Yeah, it's pretty cool. I like the music.

Cleverbot: Yes, it is.

User: I don't have a multi-tap though...

Cleverbot: Because you're powered by Intel?

User: They are made by NEC! Are you sure you OBEY PC-Engine?

Cleverbot: No, I'm not sure. What do you think?

User: I think you're a fraud.

Cleverbot: You're right.

User: You're not Nintega are you?

Cleverbot: Yes I am!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ddd1234

OBEY TECH N9NE!

nectarsis

Quote from: ddd1234 on 09/11/2011, 04:46 PMHey nintega is a pretty cool guy.  :-"
You saying this comes as very little surprise
My Blogger profile with all my blogs of wonderment:
blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436

Trevpwnsnoobs

(20:45:58) Tatsujin: WARNING! WARNING! A HUGE OBEYANCE "PC ENGINE" IS APPROACHING FAST!

Trevpwnsnoobs

and DDD, GTFO nobody wants you here. your a trolling bitch and nobody likes you.
(20:45:58) Tatsujin: WARNING! WARNING! A HUGE OBEYANCE "PC ENGINE" IS APPROACHING FAST!

Mathius

nat

Nah, he's not Nintega, of that much I'm pretty damn sure. He's not erratic or volatile enough.

Nintega doesn't possess the intelligence necessary to pull the wool over our eyes longer than a few hours, a day at best.

Is he a troll? Unquestionably.

Tatsujin

www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

ddd1234

Quote from: Trevpwnsnoobs on 09/11/2011, 10:13 PMyour a trolling bitch and nobody likes you.
This comment is an irony in itself.

Who doesn't like me, and how am I a troll?  :-k

I think I have pretty good rep so far.
OBEY TECH N9NE!

OldRover

Turbo Badass Rank: Janne (6 of 12 clears)
Conquered so far: Sinistron, Violent Soldier, Tatsujin, Super Raiden, Shape Shifter, Rayxanber II

JoshTurboTrollX

Quote from: ddd1234 on 09/12/2011, 02:16 AM
Quote from: Trevpwnsnoobs on 09/11/2011, 10:13 PMyour a trolling bitch and nobody likes you.
This comment is an irony in itself.

Who doesn't like me, and how am I a troll?  :-k

I think I have pretty good rep so far.
You came off kind of jerky in the PC-FX tomb of OBEY thread.....

other than that, not too bad.  Oh and you HATE Dragon Saber... but that's not trolling hate, that's just opinion.
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

TurboXray

Nintega posted quite a bit shit on my youtube channel and videos with his various accounts. It's pretty easy to spot. Thing is, it doesn't annoy me. It's rather entertaining. It's so easy to turn his own words and insecurities against him. Make him out to be a fool. But the sad thing is, he really is a real gamer. It's that he's just fucking nuts. If he'd just take his meds, I'm sure he'd be fine (or I would assume). Not that I'm in favor of giving him any more chances. Weird thing is though, I never did anything to him. Yet he's somehow got this twisted belief that I'm a PCFX crew crony, bent on taking him out or something. I must have made an odd comment at one point towards him that I somehow forgot.

Mathius

Quote from: TurboXray on 09/12/2011, 12:28 PMNintega posted quite a bit shit on my youtube channel and videos with his various accounts. It's pretty easy to spot. Thing is, it doesn't annoy me. It's rather entertaining. It's so easy to turn his own words and insecurities against him. Make him out to be a fool. But the sad thing is, he really is a real gamer. It's that he's just fucking nuts. If he'd just take his meds, I'm sure he'd be fine (or I would assume). Not that I'm in favor of giving him any more chances. Weird thing is though, I never did anything to him. Yet he's somehow got this twisted belief that I'm a PCFX crew crony, bent on taking him out or something. I must have made an odd comment at one point towards him that I somehow forgot.
You and I are in the same boat, my friend. I probably made some comment a few years ago and now he associates me with "Fighting Street". I have said before that it's ironic that he thinks that Fighting Street and Mathius are inseparable, except for I only come on here to read this thread.

NecroPhile

Quote from: ddd1234 on 09/12/2011, 02:16 AMWho doesn't like me...
Me.  You're an ignorant piece of shit, seemingly incapable of using the enter key or of forming a post that doesn't either pat yourself on the back or attack others.

P.S. - Go fuck yourself.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

geise

Now now necro...I  think you're being a little too nice.  [-X

:)

ddd1234

Was going to post for Necromancer, But I figured I am not gonna stoop to the level of that piece of crap.

so I am editing this post...because my original post would have caused a riot here. It was too graphic.
OBEY TECH N9NE!

ddd1234

OBEY TECH N9NE!

OldRover

Conquered so far: Sinistron, Violent Soldier, Tatsujin, Super Raiden, Shape Shifter, Rayxanber II

NecroPhile

Quote from: ddd1234 on 09/12/2011, 02:56 PMWas going to post for Necromancer, But I figured I am not gonna stoop to the level of that piece of crap.

so I am editing this post...because my original post would have caused a riot here. It was too graphic.
Why post something fun and then delete it, ya chickenshit cock gobbler?  Don't ya know that you'll earn more respect for having a set of balls than for being a wannabe 1337 gamer?

Quote from: ddd1234 on 09/12/2011, 02:57 PMand I am not Nintega.
It matters not if you're Ninnypants, Validouche, or a wholly new trolling meat sack.  If the clown shoes fit, wear 'em!

Trevpwnsnoobs

ddd1234

Necromancer do me a favor, take this cactus and stick it up your ass and STFU. No one cares about what you have to say.
OBEY TECH N9NE!

ddd1234

and don't bother bitchin' back. Cause I am taking a break from this lame ass internet thug forum. During this period, cool yourself you little shit sucker.   [-X
No offense to anyone else.
OBEY TECH N9NE!

BlueBMW

[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

Sparky

Quote from: Trevpwnsnoobs on 09/12/2011, 08:37 PMi completely agree with necro.
snoobs you agree with anyone, your a fucking parrot...

AND ddd123... this is fighting street, so take your nuts out of your purse and play the game!!!... :P

PunkCryborg

or go run back to sega 16 and whine to the people on there who don't care about what you have to say cause half of them are members on here too

Tatsujin

Hahaha, I so roffelkartoffel'd when reading his posts over at sega 16 :lol:

Mr. Curry "Bratwurst" Man
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

RR1980

aww guys this is fighting street afterall so ddd if you are still around don't take it so seriously we tend to rip on each other now and then it's meant to be friendly ;)

Tatsujin

Joe Redifer

The real reason ddd does not like this forum is because of Rover.  Apparently Rover does not like the Genesis enough for ddd's tastes.  That thread (the Genesis shooter one, I believe) was linked to over on Sega-16 in a thread discussing the good and the bad of other videogame forums.  I thought it was humorous.  If we all liked the same stuff equally, life would be pretty boring. I disagree with some of Rover's Genesis opinions but oh well, that's life.

ddd1234

no..its just that new comers are treated like shit. I came back after months with a brand new discussion on the shittyness of Dragon Saber and I was instantly labeled a troll.

So the people who speak up against mediocre games and refuse to follow the PCE crowd are basically trolls. So you must follow the norms of the cult, or fuck off.

Great place to visit, But not great place to stay for people who prefer freedom of speech. At least I blessed this community with 100+ posts.

BTW I hope you get a new mod, because the current one isn't doing jack shit to keep some people in check.
OBEY TECH N9NE!

Mathius

Everyone on here has their opinions, and said opinions are always respected. What goes against the grain of the majority of members here is people coming here with something to prove. The easiest way to fit in on any forum is to be yourself. Simple as that.

ddd1234

You are right friend. I will be back in a few months or so with a brand new discussion.

Let us see how things turn out.
OBEY TECH N9NE!

nat

Quote from: ddd1234 on 09/13/2011, 02:15 AMBTW I hope you get a new mod, because the current one isn't doing jack shit to keep some people in check.
This is Fighting Street, there is no moderation.

PCEngineHell

Quote from: ddd1234 on 09/13/2011, 02:15 AMAt least I blessed this community with 100+ posts.
100+ and tonight is the first time I saw any of them or even heard of you. WTF did you post in, some black shithole void of a thread that no one reads?  Who are you again? You're not Nintega, but you're trying to make this thread out to be about you, playing pretend aggressive victim? Kids these days, I swear. Fuck it, doesn't matter. Just go mix your luke warm enfamil with iron baba already, tuck in, suck on that rubber tit and just shut the fuck up. Yeah, that's better. Thanks in advance and stuff.

OldRover

Joe Redifer

Tatsujin

Opethian

IMG

ddd1234

Quote from: PCEngineHell on 09/13/2011, 03:55 AM
Quote from: ddd1234 on 09/13/2011, 02:15 AMAt least I blessed this community with 100+ posts.
100+ and tonight is the first time I saw any of them or even heard of you. WTF did you post in, some black shithole void of a thread that no one reads?  Who are you again? You're not Nintega, but you're trying to make this thread out to be about you, playing pretend aggressive victim? Kids these days, I swear. Fuck it, doesn't matter. Just go mix your luke warm enfamil with iron baba already, tuck in, suck on that rubber tit and just shut the fuck up. Yeah, that's better. Thanks in advance and stuff.
And who the fuck are you? Another no named loser coming out from under the rock to defend the tough guy forum?

This will be my last post. Hope ya'll simmer down during the break. Take a chill pill or puff a blunt. calm your nerves.
OBEY TECH N9NE!

JoshTurboTrollX

please don't go, this was just getting interesting!
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

NecroPhile

Quote from: ddd1234 on 09/13/2011, 02:15 AMno..its just that new comers are treated like shit.
Not all new comers are treated as such - only those that truly are shit.

Quote from: ddd1234 on 09/13/2011, 02:15 AMSo the people who speak up against mediocre games and refuse to follow the PCE crowd are basically trolls. So you must follow the norms of the cult, or fuck off.
So it's just mediocre now, eh?  I thought it was 'the biggest piece of shit evah!'.  Note there's a big difference between rational discussion of a game's flaws/merits and outright dismissal.

Blessed?  Yeah, whatever would we do without a clown to tell us the PC-FX is useless, brag about his 1337 skillz, or inform us that (insert Genny/SNES title here) is better than anything on the PCE?

Quote from: ddd1234 on 09/13/2011, 02:15 AMBTW I hope you get a new mod, because the current one isn't doing jack shit to keep some people in check.
Wahhhh!  Can I take a page from The Book of Sini and offer you some zwieback teething toast?

Quote from: ddd1234 on 09/13/2011, 11:35 AMThis will be my last post. Hope ya'll simmer down during the break.
Didn't you already make this claim?  I won't be holding my breath.

PCEngineHell

Quote from: ddd1234 on 09/13/2011, 11:35 AMAnd who the fuck are you? Another no named loser coming out from under the rock to defend the tough guy forum?
This will be my last post. Hope ya'll simmer down during the break. Take a chill pill or puff a blunt. calm your nerves.
Hey fuckface, seriously, does it take a bag of dicks rammed straight into that flapping cunt you call a mouth to get you to shut the fuck up? I'm not defending anyone, I just hate fucking babies, and that is exactly what you are, a crying whining piece of shit who wont shut the fuck up about his endless list of complaints, in a thread that is not even about him. You wanna do some last act of silent protest, try self-immolation on webcam instead of logging out. Sometimes its better to be seen, not heard no? What I'm saying to you hurts? Who cares, just consider it a separate but equal attack on your ego, but be very aware, it has nothing to do with defending this forum.

Sinistron

Quote from: guest on 09/13/2011, 11:46 AMWahhhh!  Can I take a page from The Book of Sini and offer you some zwieback teething toast ?
I am honored here.
rolf! rolf!
Sit Ubu, Sit, Good dawg.

SitUbuSitGoodDog.jpg
IMG
Quote from: Tatsujin- ATM it's just amateurish boytoy shizzle.
- they will bust me for consuming drug until they found out what it was in real.

Tatsujin

Bernie

Ceti Alpha

Quote from: guest on 09/13/2011, 11:46 AM
Wahhhh!  Can I take a page from The Book of Sini and offer you some zwieback teething toast?

Quote from: ddd1234 on 09/13/2011, 11:35 AMThis will be my last post. Hope ya'll simmer down during the break.
Quote from: Sinistron on 09/13/2011, 02:14 PMI am honored here.
rolf! rolf!
Sit Ubu, Sit, Good dawg.

SitUbuSitGoodDog.jpg
 :lol: :lol: :lol:

This is a throw down. A show down. Hell no, I can't slow down. It's gonna go.
IMG
"Let the CAW and Mystery of a Journey Unlike Any Other Begin"

PCEngineHell

Dave was one of the coolest people here. WTF ever happened to him anyway?

nat

He just showed up for about three minutes before he openly outed himself in his very first post, pictures and all.

I wonder what he actually thought the response would be...

"Welcome back Dave, great to see ya!"

Let's all share a moment of silence for Nintega.

guyjin

Quote from: nat on 02/04/2012, 12:31 AMI wonder what he actually thought the response would be...
To be fair, our intrepid moderation team* did decide to 'give him another chance' way back. I think he hopes that such a thing may happen again.

*: or was it just Aaron?