10/31/2023: Localization News - Dead of the Brain 1!

No, NOT a trick, a Halloween treat! Presenting the Dead of the Brain 1 English patch by David Shadoff for the DEAD last official PC Engine CD game published by NEC before exiting the console biz in 1999! I helped edit/betatest and it's also a game I actually finished in 2023, yaaay! Shubibiman also did a French localization. github.com/dshadoff/DeadoftheBrain
twitter.com/NightWolve/PCENews
Main Menu

Donald Trump Thread aka End of Days

Started by Otaking, 03/02/2016, 01:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OldRover

Turbo Badass Rank: Janne (6 of 12 clears)
Conquered so far: Sinistron, Violent Soldier, Tatsujin, Super Raiden, Shape Shifter, Rayxanber II

OldRover

Misogyny is not the fear of women; it's the hatred of women. The fear of women is called gynophobia.
Conquered so far: Sinistron, Violent Soldier, Tatsujin, Super Raiden, Shape Shifter, Rayxanber II

EvilEvoIX

Quote from: MotherGunner on 11/09/2016, 11:20 PM
Quote from: Joe Redifer on 11/09/2016, 07:28 PM
Quote from: MotherGunner on 11/09/2016, 05:44 PMLeave it up to Democrats to force people to get out there and vote, and cry like little bitches when people actually did!
They saw it as a challenge. Lose to an election that's almost assuredly handed to you. How could anyone lose to Trump??? They found a way. Probably could have won with Bernie but we'll never know. Hillary's supporters certainly didn't help with their marginalizing and mocking of non-supporters. And now they are at it x10. Great game plan.
Nailed it, Joe.  People who supported Trump eventually did so in private to avoid being mocked and labeled, thus not being poled, thus throwing off everyone.  Bernie was clearly fucked over by the Clinton camp so agreed. We'll never know.  She lost to Trump. This means she was truly a shitty candidate.  I personally feel indifferent over this, too busy making ends meet.
Great post.  On point.
IMGIMGIMG
Quote from: PCEngineHellI already dropped him a message on there and he did not reply back, so fuck him, and his cunt wife.

EvilEvoIX

Quote from: guest on 11/10/2016, 09:43 AMI'm looking forward to the Republican Utopia we've been promised. Now that they control every branch of government, we're gonna win so much we're gonna get sick of winning!

USA! USA! USA!
This guy gets it.
IMGIMGIMG
Quote from: PCEngineHellI already dropped him a message on there and he did not reply back, so fuck him, and his cunt wife.

TurboXray

Quote from: OldRover on 11/14/2016, 10:56 PMMisogyny is not the fear of women; it's the hatred of women. The fear of women is called gynophobia.
All hate comes from fear.

Sadler

Quote from: TurboXray on 11/15/2016, 06:18 PM
Quote from: OldRover on 11/14/2016, 10:56 PMMisogyny is not the fear of women; it's the hatred of women. The fear of women is called gynophobia.
All hate comes from fear.
Ehh, I wouldn't say I fear leaf blowers.

OldRover

Quote from: TurboXray on 11/15/2016, 06:18 PMAll hate comes from fear.
Nonsense. There are plenty of things I hate which I don't fear.

TurboXray

Quote from: OldRover on 11/15/2016, 07:34 PM
Just because you don't realize it, doesn't mean it isn't there. It's not just a psychology model, it's a philosophical model as well.

Everything has a root; fear is the root of all negative emotions, feelings, beliefs, and responses - etc. I'm not saying the connection from the root to the response is sensical, it could be nonsensical, but your "ego" made that connection from some external stimuli at some point in your life; that's the role of the ego. And that external stimuli created the basis for the rationalization justifying the response. Your ego protects you from this; there's a wall that keeps you from peeking under the hood. It's so you don't to think about it, question it, which takes brain processor power to try and reconcile things - which sometimes aren't even reconcilable (although that tends to manifest itself in odd behaviors; projection being one of them). That's not only too slow, but it can result in odd patterns of behavior (non predictable results). Instead, your ego provides an instantaneous response in order for you deal with stimuli in a real-time situation. A lot of our assessment and behavior is modeled this way - quick access, quick response. This is like psychology 101.

OldRover

I hate authoritarians. I don't fear them.
I hate misuse of they're, their, and there. I don't fear them.
I hate trolls. I don't fear them.
I hate racists. I don't fear them.

The examples are endless.

Also, I failed to mention this before... you used a false equivalence with your initial statement that I responded to. Even if your statement was true (which it isn't), you're falling into the "square/rectangle" problem here, man. Even if what you say about "fear is the root of all negative emotions" is true (and I am pretty sure it isn't, but whatever, I'll humor you for the sake of argument), you are literally redefining a word that not only already has its own meaning, but the definition you are assigning to it already has a word that the definition belongs to. And even if you *can* redefine that word, then you now also have to redefine the other two words in its group... are you willing to do that? Because the authoritarian left refuses to even recognize that *one* of those words is even a thing.  And finally, conflating the two terms not only makes one of the terms redundant, it creates a semantic void for what the original term was.

Only those in the authoritarian left confuse the terms "misogyny" and "gynophobia". The rest of us know wtf these words actually mean. They do the same thing with "racism". It used to universally mean "belief that one's own race is superior to another" or "unfair discrimination based on race" but now, to these people, it seems to mean "disagreeing with a non-white while being white".

Emerald Rocker

'And only one for birthday presents, you know. There's glory for you!'

'I don't know what you mean by "glory",' Alice said.

Humpty Dumpty smiled contemptuously. 'Of course you don't — till I tell you. I meant "there's a nice knock-down argument for you!"'

'But "glory" doesn't mean "a nice knock-down argument",' Alice objected.

'When I use a word,' Humpty Dumpty said, in rather a scornful tone, 'it means just what I choose it to mean — neither more nor less.'

'The question is,' said Alice, 'whether you can make words mean so many different things.'
Official member of the PCEFX 4K Post Club

OldRover

It could be worse... we could have a planet of Eevees. :lol:

HailingTheThings

Quote from: Nulltard on 11/15/2016, 10:26 PMI defy anyone to not shudder at the thought of a planet full of Evos.

*shudder*

Evo Cho Trumpniki

*more shudderering*
That's some very scary shit, man.
IMG

esteban

I fear the second-half of the asteroid level in Sinistron... I am so frustrated I never figured out a good strategy...

I will never use a guide or watch a playthrough... I'll figure it out (even if I have to play just that stage in an emulator).

Also, that reminds me: I fear fear. I literally have a fear phobia. I guess it's better than my brother's phobia phobia.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

TurboXray

Quote from: OldRover on 11/15/2016, 08:20 PMI hate authoritarians. I don't fear them.
Look, you can believe what you want, all you want, but that doesn't make it true in the respect that it's not a source of your behavior and reaction. It you have true and honest introspect, able to look at what are the reasons that generate your motives without your defensive mechanisms getting in the way (denial, false objection, etc) - you'd begin to explore what I said. Instead, you're response is based on your ego's defense mechanism, because it already formed a foundation of beliefs and anything that threatens that is the immediate focus of denial or attack. Or, what, over a 100 years of psychological research is suddenly wrong and your gut instinct - without any scientific method of study and collaboration is right? I admit, psychology is a murky field if only because of the complexity of human behavior based on the arrangement of smaller elements as they assemble in a tree of behavior - but those smaller elements are known. It takes the psychologist or psychiatrist with the right tools of understanding, and the probing of questions to work backwards and trace back through that tree.

But sure, I'll bite.

You hate authoritarians because you fear someone else controlling you. The reason for the fear is unknown to me; it could be a teacher that treated you badly in school in early childhood. Or the perception of it, and it accumulated with multiple teachers. It could from a parent, or step parent. It could be from the absence of a parent. It could be any figure of authority that reflected negatively on you, and was allowed to with authority. But that original fear of not being in control, could be a manifestation of another fear - not meeting expectations, not good enough, not moral enough, not strong enough, etc. Control in that respect, is that if you are in control of your own life, you control the level of expectations, and achievements - and therefore you've created a foundation, the view, in which your able negate or deflect criticism when it suits you. Because you are in control, you set your own expectations, etc - and deny the expectations others have set, society has set, and so on.

And bringing it back around, anything that threatens that control, is met with an outward response of aggression. Hate, is a method of control. Is the attempt to take control of a situation. Hate is therefore empowerment. The empowerment to overcome fear. The ego reconciles this fear and response, and extends it to anything that is related to it. Because this strengthens that foundation, and it gets extended in general to all authoritarianism or immediate people in authority. Of course, the ego does allow exceptions. Personal interactions with someone could evaluate as them being not a threat, allowing you to perceive the person as less than an authority figure and more of an friend/ally that is just doing their job. Or loyalty - they found the right person to believe in, etc. There's just way too much here, that's out of scope of this post.

But the whole point here, is that you're completely unaware of the source of your own behavior. And if you don't understand how the underlying connections of the ego work, then of course you're not going to see how emotions and behaviors connect. And of course you're going to get defensive about it - that's your ego doing its job. Because what I said is a direct threat to your ego, and your posts are the activation of your ego's defense mechanisms.

Just because I know this, doesn't make me better than you or anyone else. Just because I know this, doesn't mean I have real, true, full control over my behavior. But at least I can understand my behavior, and understand the choices I make. And with this knowledge, I'm able to at least delve into some level of introspect. In fact, it has changed my behavior - because I was able to confront my own beliefs of my past and challenge them, I no longer hold those views/perspectives. And when I am reactionary to a response, I can step back and try to trace the source of it. Actually become aware of it.

A weak ego does everything it can to protect itself. It's overly defensive. Its overly reactionary. It doesn't allow for introspect when challenged. Instead, it projects anger or irritation to override any introspection. A strong ego is the complete opposite. It isn't afraid of introspection and self-reflection. It's isn't afraid of being challenged.

You can take this for what it's worth to you. Dismiss it, continue in ignorance, and let your ego shield you from whatever truths are out there. Or actively, and honestly, explore what I've said. But I doubt you will. I find it rare that people have the courage for real, honest, true introspection - to challenge their very core. It's easier to live in your own world.

NecroPhile

In many cases fear breeds hatred, sure, but you'll never convince me that it's true 100% of the time.  Case in point: I hate the taste of cooked carrots, but are you seriously going to argue that I'm afraid of carrots?

Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.  :lol:
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

OldRover

Bonknuts, I'm just going to let you believe what you want to believe. There is obviously no way to convince you otherwise. I hate fighting on the internet. Doesn't mean I'm afraid to fight, or afraid of the opponent... I just don't like wasting my time doing it, and no one was ever convinced by snarky, condescending remarks, such as telling people that they live "in continued ignorance" "in their own world". We're just going to have to agree to disagree here. I may respect you as a programmer, but I think you may be out of your league here.

EvilEvoIX

Quote from: Nulltard on 11/15/2016, 10:26 PM
Quote from: TurboXray on 11/15/2016, 07:59 PM
Quote from: The Old Rover on 11/15/2016, 07:34 PM
Just because you don't realize it, doesn't mean it isn't there. It's not just a psychology model, it's a philosophical model as well.

Everything has a root; fear is the root of all negative emotions, feelings, beliefs, and responses - etc. I'm not saying the connection from the root to the response is sensical, it could be nonsensical, but your "ego" made that connection from some external stimuli at some point in your life; that's the role of the ego. And that external stimuli created the basis for the rationalization justifying the response. Your ego protects you from this; there's a wall that keeps you from peeking under the hood. It's so you don't to think about it, question it, which takes brain processor power to try and reconcile things - which sometimes aren't even reconcilable (although that tends to manifest itself in odd behaviors; projection being one of them). That's not only too slow, but it can result in odd patterns of behavior (non predictable results). Instead, your ego provides an instantaneous response in order for you deal with stimuli in a real-time situation. A lot of our assessment and behavior is modeled this way - quick access, quick response. This is like psychology 101.

Initially I sided with Rover on the grounds of EvilEvo. But after reading this, I realized that I am scared of him for what he represents... That facet of humanity... The fact that such creatures roam the earth and may well out-procreate the rest of us.

I defy anyone to not shudder at the thought of a planet full of Evos.

*shudder*

Evo Cho Trumpniki

*more shudderering*
Still on my dick ayyyy Nully?  We broke up over two years ago.  It's over, time to move on.  We had some good times together but like everything else, all things must pass.

#presidentelecttrump

IMGIMGIMG

TurboXray

Quote from: OldRover on 11/16/2016, 01:54 PMI may respect you as a programmer, but I think you may be out of your league here.
Yeah, but my programming skills or whatever, has nothing to do with anything else. If I'm good at one thing, it doesn't necessarily or automatically make me good anything else. I.e. You don't need to placate my ego - haha. This is just bullshit stuffs. In other words, I understand - don't worry about offending me. I might argue whatever point here, but I don't take any of this personal. Just simply debating or whatever. 

Well, this might sound pretty arrogant (haha), but if that's true then psychology is out its league. By that I mean, I'm not a pysch major, or expert by any means, but I've taken my share of related classes. And this is what I learned.

But what I've learned, and the observation of people's behavior - pretty much correlates and agrees with one another. But I never stated that hatred is always the direct correlation of the fear (as in Necro's carrots example). Matter of fact, I'm pretty sure in the wall of text I posted, that I tried to show that such correlation is rarely apparent or direct. That's why people don't see or associate it. But none the less it exists. And we're talking about layers here, and indirection. The only statement that I made that there was a clear and direct correlation of hatred and fear, was misogyny - which I'm not the only one with that belief. Maybe I should have hedged the statement with "the majority of"?

I think maybe you guys have a stricter interpretation of fear. Fear doesn't always mean life threatening or physical harm, or something so extreme. It has a much broader range than that.

And yes, NecroPhile - I could give an example of how your hatred of carrots is rooted in fear. Though, I pretty sure at this point you guys are about done with this - lol. Hey, maybe I'm wrong. But it's what I've been taught (in class, in college, by professors in the field). I dunno. But it works for me.

OldRover

Quote from: TurboXray on 11/18/2016, 09:29 PMThe only statement that I made that there was a clear and direct correlation of hatred and fear, was misogyny - which I'm not the only one with that belief. Maybe I should have hedged the statement with "the majority of"?
This is the only reason I commented though... there is a distinct difference between an expression of fear and an expression of hatred in regards to this particular term. Basically what you did was make the two terms interchangeable, which isn't correct. If this hatred is rooted in fear, we don't just say it's fear and then call it a day. We call it what it is... hatred. To call it fear is to nullify the term "hatred". I'm a real stickler for proper definitions, especially when the word in question has been used as a weapon and/or watered down to the point of losing its meaning. This word in particular is a go-to phrase for SJWs... which is ironic as fuck because they are some of the most rabid misogynists I've ever seen... by their own definition, that is... and that's to say nothing of their utter contempt for anyone with XY chromosomes. Their unabashed misandry goes completely unchecked and unquestioned by the general population and I think that that's wrong as fuck. It's this very thing that played a part in this year's voting outcome. People are sick and tired of being hatefully labeled simply for belonging to an immutable demographic. Instead of learning from it, however, they have decided to double-down on their attacks, and it will cost them in 2020 too if they don't smarten up.

TurboXray

Quote from: OldRover on 11/18/2016, 10:22 PM
Quote from: TurboXray on 11/18/2016, 09:29 PMThe only statement that I made that there was a clear and direct correlation of hatred and fear, was misogyny - which I'm not the only one with that belief. Maybe I should have hedged the statement with "the majority of"?
This is the only reason I commented though... there is a distinct difference between an expression of fear and an expression of hatred in regards to this particular term. Basically what you did was make the two terms interchangeable, which isn't correct. If this hatred is rooted in fear, we don't just say it's fear and then call it a day. We call it what it is... hatred. To call it fear is to nullify the term "hatred". I'm a real stickler for proper definitions, especially when the word in question has been used as a weapon and/or watered down to the point of losing its meaning. This word in particular is a go-to phrase for SJWs... which is ironic as fuck because they are some of the most rabid misogynists I've ever seen... by their own definition, that is... and that's to say nothing of their utter contempt for anyone with XY chromosomes. Their unabashed misandry goes completely unchecked and unquestioned by the general population and I think that that's wrong as fuck. It's this very thing that played a part in this year's voting outcome. People are sick and tired of being hatefully labeled simply for belonging to an immutable demographic. Instead of learning from it, however, they have decided to double-down on their attacks, and it will cost them in 2020 too if they don't smarten up.
Then actually I don't think we're really in much of a disagreement I guess.. not really. I mean, yeah - I made a generalization for the correlation between fear and hatred for misogyny - disregarding the differences between them as insignificant, but somehow this thing took a weird turn. I was focusing on importance of the root cause of behavior, and you guys are talking about how the definition only relates to the immediate expression. I'm seeing the two things holistically; you guys are saying keep them separate so the meaning is more specific/focused. 

Let's bring this back to programming: I wanted to the term to be the root node in the tree, and you guys wants the term to remain a leaf node. :D

esteban

ASIDE: True to his word, Trump is nominating the Créme de la Retrograde. I had hoped he was going to surround himself with "moderates" (relatively speaking, since all of American politics is skewed to the right) who have experience brokering quasi-humane policies. Ha! I am a fool. The Cro-Mags are having a reunion. We aren't invited to the party. But we will be cleaning up.

sirhcman

Nulltard if you spent as much time on DoxPhile as you do in this thread then DoxPhile would be great again!  :mrgreen:

OldRover

Quote from: TurboXray on 11/18/2016, 11:37 PMLet's bring this back to programming: I wanted to the term to be the root node in the tree, and you guys wants the term to remain a leaf node. :D
The leaf now becomes irrelevant. You would now have to adjust the meaning of both misandry and misanthropy. Misogyny, misandry, and misanthropy are all the same base concept, just applied to different demographics. To change the core concept of one is to change the core concept of all three. Keep in mind that there are people who deny the existence of misandry altogether, and then those who embrace it as "empowerment" and are proud of their hatred. Changing the core concept now means that these people are proud of their fear rather than proud of their hatred... as an additional effect, it is no longer a term that can be ignored, as the media has no problem whatsoever reminding us all of how evil males are and how they should be feared at all times, even though such fear is completely irrational and there is no actual reason for it... but hey, don't let facts and logic get in the way of a good fear campaign to control the plebs...

EvilEvoIX

Quote from: guest on 11/20/2016, 09:26 AMNulltard if you spent as much time on DoxPhile as you do in this thread then DoxPhile would be great again!  :mrgreen:
Even Nulltard won't go on his own site any more.  Its a perfect representation of his life and how it's playing out, a virtual grave yard where thoughts and dreams go to die.  Nulltard, you could always hit the fast forward button on this life thing, it's not gona get any better for you.  Maybe live stream it on your site for a few clicks.

#MAGA
IMGIMGIMG

ToyMachine78

Quote from: EvilEvoIX on 11/21/2016, 07:15 PM
Quote from: guest on 11/20/2016, 09:26 AMNulltard if you spent as much time on DoxPhile as you do in this thread then DoxPhile would be great again!  :mrgreen:
Even Nulltard won't go on his own site any more.  Its a perfect representation of his life and how it's playing out, a virtual grave yard where thoughts and dreams go to die.  Nullify, you could always hit the fast forward button on this life thing, it's not gona get any better for you.  Maybe live stream it on your site for a few clicks.

#MAGA
Damn That's pretty harsh.

EvilEvoIX

Quote from: Nulltard on 11/21/2016, 07:39 PMPoor evo...

No. I will not make out with you.

If you're going to try going "out of your league", at least try bringing something to the table.
I had you once, I'll have you again.  The bed is so cold without you.
IMGIMGIMG

BlueBMW

I see Trump is draining the swamp nicely...
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

LostFlunky

Quote from: BlueBMW on 12/08/2016, 02:54 PMI see Trump is draining the swamp nicely...
It seems his "pump" is set to "backwash"...

seieienbu

I'm not the biggest Saturday Night Live fan, but I thought it was funny when they mocked him by saying he'd made 2 campaign promises (build the wall and drain the swamp) but that was too hard so he decided to just put them together and build the swamp instead.
Current want list:  Bomberman 93

crazydean

Mattie will be Secretary of Defense. A lot of Marines are happy about that.

BlueBMW

Now Exxon Mobile CEO for Sec of State?

I am truly curious what those of you who die hard supported Trump think about all of this?  You all were so vocal and boastful when Trump won, but now you've all gone silent.  Is this what you wanted? 

We've been experiencing increasing inequality since the 70s and the top 1% already gets 80% of all new wealth generated in this country.  Now we're stacking the executive branch with all 1%ers expecting that they will somehow help the middle class?  Trickle down economics has not worked for the majority of people.  Reagan may have been your savior, but his ideas have done naught but hurt regular working people.

I'll say it again, if you Republicans can prove me wrong and pull this off, do it.  I truly feel like we are in for more hard times though.  Wont matter though, they'll just blame Obama for it.
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

esteban

Beemer: Exactly. The silence is poignant. All of Trump's crucial team, not just for Secretary of State, but literally every position, is being filled with retrograde candidates.

I find it hilarious that nobody here (since many of us follow technology and the policies surrounding it), has said a single thing about the future of one thing we all care deeply about: the interwebz, privacy, etc. etc.

I thought policies surrounding technology was one area where many folks, from different political parties, could actually agree on things. Oh well... :(

Trump's choices make one thing clear: all of America's resources (including government employees and military) will be whored out for the benefit of private corporate interests. In the past politicians would try to spin things....Trump isn't even attempting to put a spin on things = he is happy to do what all  politicians do, embrace the status quo for the benefit of the most privileged and powerful.

It would be hilarious if real people weren't going to be decimated by his policies.

ToyMachine78

I think this thread is quiet for two reasons. 1. The election is over. 2. He hasn't officially taken office yet.

esteban

Quote from: guest on 12/11/2016, 12:18 PMI think this thread is quiet for two reasons. 1. The election is over. 2. He hasn't officially taken office yet.
The battle to steer policy in a more humane direction has been ongoing, comrade. Obama had retrograde policies, too...just as Bush before him...the battle to minimize the damage from Trump is just another chapter (or two) in an epic drama. Or tragedy, as it were.

No break, respite or holiday for the beleaguered masses.

It's a war of attrition... and it's exhausting.

BigusSchmuck

Emerald Rocker

The first article you linked says that Trump's administration is pretty normal (in terms of # of generals).

The second article says that we're going back to the policies that were in effect prior to 2015.  In other words, back to the policy that was in effect for 6 years out of Obama's term.

Neither of those is cause for alarm.  Gun sales have actually gone down after the election.

BigusSchmuck

Quote from: BlueBMW on 12/11/2016, 11:12 AMNow Exxon Mobile CEO for Sec of State?

I am truly curious what those of you who die hard supported Trump think about all of this?  You all were so vocal and boastful when Trump won, but now you've all gone silent.  Is this what you wanted? 

We've been experiencing increasing inequality since the 70s and the top 1% already gets 80% of all new wealth generated in this country.  Now we're stacking the executive branch with all 1%ers expecting that they will somehow help the middle class?  Trickle down economics has not worked for the majority of people.  Reagan may have been your savior, but his ideas have done naught but hurt regular working people.

I'll say it again, if you Republicans can prove me wrong and pull this off, do it.  I truly feel like we are in for more hard times though.  Wont matter though, they'll just blame Obama for it.
More info on his donors here:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/12/09/the-six-donors-trump-appointed-to-his-administration-gave-almost-12-million-with-their-families-to-his-campaign-and-the-party/?utm_term=.2179987971cc

Emerald, militarizing the police is never a good idea. Do they really need fucking anti aircraft guns and tanks to keep the peace?
This might be old but it brings up a good point.

Emerald Rocker

Whether or not the police need military equipment is a different sentiment from "war is coming".  If you just think it's bad policy, then whatever, that's fine.  But if you're genuinely freaking about impending domestic warfare in our streets, then I think you're creating stress for yourself.

NecroPhile

After railing about how the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq were complete disasters and how he knows more than any of the generals in charge, I think it's hilarious that he picked Mattis for Secretary of Defense.

Otaking

Just reading that Ford has said it will cancel a $1.6bn plant it planned to build in Mexico and instead extend operations at its factory in Michigan, they said partly as a "vote of confidence" in Donald Trump's policies.

First signs that looks like possibly Trump could deliver on his promise to turn round the US economy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86jH2UQmvKY&t=812s
Quote from: some block off youtubeIn one episode, Dodongo c-walks out of a convenience store with a 40 at 7:40 AM, steals an arcade machine from an auction, haggles in Spanish for a stuffed papa smurf to use as a sex toy, and buys Secret of Mana for a dollar.

NecroPhile

Quote from: Otaking on 01/03/2017, 09:05 PMJust reading that Ford has said it will cancel a $1.6bn plant it planned to build in Mexico and instead extend operations at its factory in Michigan, they said partly as a "vote of confidence" in Donald Trump's policies.

First signs that looks like possibly Trump could deliver on his promise to turn round the US economy.
It has nothing to do with Trump; the new plant's construction was halted half a year before the election.  Them saying it's because of Trump is just ego stroking.

The next Focus will still be built in Mexico.  Since sales of small cars like the Focus (and sedans in general) are on the decline, it made more sense for them to enlarge an existing Mexican plant instead of building a whole new one.

Otaking

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86jH2UQmvKY&t=812s
Quote from: some block off youtubeIn one episode, Dodongo c-walks out of a convenience store with a 40 at 7:40 AM, steals an arcade machine from an auction, haggles in Spanish for a stuffed papa smurf to use as a sex toy, and buys Secret of Mana for a dollar.

NecroPhile

Anyone remember when he said he could act as presidential as anyone other than Abraham Lincoln?

We're waiting, asshole.

jlued686

What? You don't think presidents should rush to Twitter to address every slight (or perceived slight) like a thin-skinned little pussy boy?

Psh...Come on Necro! That's how real men show strength these days!

USA! USA! USA!

esteban

Quote from: Otaking on 01/08/2017, 08:30 PMArnie is a true legend and Trump a true bellend.
Yeah, he's a putz, at best.

NightWolve

4chan power trolls claim responsibility for some golden shower hoax that made it all the way to our CIA... Gonna be an interesting 4 years...

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-10/4chan-claims-have-fabricated-anti-trump-report-hoax

NightWolve

The whole thing is a hoax/fake news - it's libelous, desperate character assassination... Parts of it can already be proven false.

The overall [fake] dirt report is still being credited to the agent you mention that was allegedly hired by anti-Trumpers and then democrats, but the golden shower story/scene is what 4chan says came from them originally, from what I understood.

Anyway, what you posted at a basic level looks like something from a tabloid writer, it's ridiculous... Trump went to great lengths to learn what bed the Obamas slept on at some hotel, and hired hookers to "defile" it with "perverted" acts ?? WHAT ?!?!

Already, the lie in the dossier that Trump's attorney Michael Cohen traveled to Prague as a liaison to the Russians was disproven by him, tweeting out a passport photo to prove he's never been there... Your passport has to get stamped at the airport when you travel and records of his flight would've been available to further back this up, so yeah, its credibility is falling apart and it's disturbing how this passed the smell test by our CIA...

Also, this thing was done since November apparently and attempts were made to shop it around back then, but most news press hacks didn't bite delicious as it was to slime Trump with... Says something right there, but leave it to Buzzfeed and CNN, etc.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/10/business/buzzfeed-donald-trump-russia.html?_r=0
This guy said it best: "An anonymous person, claiming to be an ex�-British intel agent & working as a Dem oppo researcher, said anonymous people told him things," wrote Glenn Greenwald, the journalist who was instrumental in publishing Edward Snowden's leaks about government surveillance.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4109402/Trump-denies-fake-news-smear-Kremlin-blackmail-saying-NO-DEAL-NO-LOANS-NO-Moscow-calls-dirty-dossier-report-Democrat-conspiracy-theory.html

https://theintercept.com/2017/01/11/the-deep-state-goes-to-war-with-president-elect-using-unverified-claims-as-dems-cheer/

http://nypost.com/2017/01/10/buzzfeeds-trump-report-takes-fake-news-to-a-new-level/

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/nation-world/national/article125910774.html
"A Russian venture capitalist and tech expert whose name and company are mentioned in the now-notorious document alleging connections between the Donald Trump campaign and Russian hackers says no intelligence officers have ever contacted him about the accusations, which he says are false."

BlueBMW

All I will say is you conservatives better not fuck this up.  This is your chance.  You've got all the power.  Prove to me that you guys aren't full of shit.

BigusSchmuck

Quote from: NightWolve on 01/11/2017, 06:46 PM4chan power trolls claim responsibility for some golden shower hoax that made it all the way to our CIA... Gonna be an interesting 4 years...

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-10/4chan-claims-have-fabricated-anti-trump-report-hoax
If it was true, that would be the most bad assed thing I have ever heard a politician do. Seriously bad ass.

TheClash603

I would estimate that 50% of wealthy men who go away on business, especially internationally, get a whore or rub and tug or something of the sort.  Is this a good thing?  Probably not, but is it a terrible thing?  Meh.

Just like the Clinton BJ stuff, I really don't care.  If the allegations are true, I'd be happy if Trump just admitted it and we move on.  If not true, then let's move on.

Tax plans, not golden showers, are the type of thing I care about when looking at the success of my president.