What 3 Games should I beat before Christmas?

Started by MasonSushi, 09/01/2015, 01:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MasonSushi

I have almost all the Hu cards for the US set and quite a few of the good Disc games and PC Engine titles as well. I was wondering which 3 I should beat. Now a few things. The games need to have an ending. Not just a "high score". Also, they don't need to be masterpieces but thy have to be playable. So no Talespin or Darkwing Duck. Im not looking to torture myself.

Decided to put the few games I have beaten up here.

Kind of sad, but only:  Ninja Spirits, Blazing Lazers, Magical Chase, Ys I & II, MOMOTARŌ KATSUGEKI

DragonmasterDan

Air Zonk, Bonk's Revenge and if you want a little more of a challenge try Cadash.

(those are my three favorite US HuCards)
--DragonmasterDan

NecroPhile

Order of the Griffon, Prince of Persia, and Hatris.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

esteban

CD:
Ys I & II
Monster Lair
Gate of Thunder

CD:
Valis III
Star Parodia
Last Alert

HuCARD:
Bloody Wolf
Dungeon Explorer
Bonks Adventure

HuCARD:
Neutopia
AeroBlasters
Ninja Spirit
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

DragonmasterDan

Quote from: esteban on 09/01/2015, 01:20 PMCD:
Ys I & II
Monster Lair
Gate of Thunder

CD:
Valis III
Star Parodia
Last Alert

HuCARD:
Bloody Wolf
Dungeon Explorer
Bonks Adventure

HuCARD:
Neutopia
AeroBlasters
Ninja Spirit
You count better than that Villian in Akumajo Dracula X, I believe his name is Cou... Shaft.
--DragonmasterDan

o.pwuaioc

MasonSushi

Quote from: guest on 09/01/2015, 01:59 PMWhat have you already beat?
Kind of sad, but only Momo II, Ninja Spirits, Blazing Lazers, and Magical Chase

DragonmasterDan

Quote from: MasonSushi on 09/01/2015, 02:11 PMKind of sad, but only Momo II, Ninja Spirits, Blazing Lazers, and Magical Chase
Wonder Momo has a sequel?
--DragonmasterDan

MasonSushi

Quote from: DragonmasterDan on 09/01/2015, 02:13 PM
Quote from: MasonSushi on 09/01/2015, 02:11 PMKind of sad, but only Momo II, Ninja Spirits, Blazing Lazers, and Magical Chase
I was incorrect, it was MOMOTARŌ KATSUGEKI. Sorry Dan

pulstar

Quote from: DragonmasterDan on 09/01/2015, 02:13 PM
Momotarou Densetsu II? I know he says US set, but that's the only Momo II I can think of...
My favourite pigeon had a fatal run-in with a cloud...

MasonSushi

I only missing like 5 US hu games. I do collect the PC Engine titles that grab my attention. Just got Parodius Da! and Star Parodier in the mail. I beat that import game.

CrackTiger

Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

MasonSushi

Quote from: guest on 09/01/2015, 02:28 PMYs I & II
Ys III
Ys IV
Crap I totally forgot that I beat Ys  I & II. Need to get to III and IV. Great suggestions!!

DragonmasterDan

Quote from: MasonSushi on 09/01/2015, 02:18 PMI was incorrect, it was MOMOTARŌ KATSUGEKI. Sorry Dan
Ah, a very nice platformer.

And yeah Black Tigers Ys recommendations are spot on. I initially read this as a HuCard specific question.
--DragonmasterDan

MasonSushi

Well being that I have most of the US hu cards I figured that would be easiest. But I do have a few PC Engine titles, as well as a few US CD games. I have been Jones-ing hard for some NEC love here recently. Decided to give my self a goal and get some opinions from the community.

DragonmasterDan

Quote from: MasonSushi on 09/01/2015, 02:36 PMWell being that I have most of the US hu cards I figured that would be easiest. But I do have a few PC Engine titles, as well as a few US CD games. I have been Jones-ing hard for some NEC love here recently. Decided to give my self a goal and get some opinions from the community.
L-Dis is an inexpensive PC Engine CD game I'd recommend.
--DragonmasterDan

MasonSushi

MotherGunner

Playing Parodius Da! Level/Part 3 during X-mas is the tits!
@9:17
-MG

SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM (If you want peace, Prepare for war)
SI VIS BELLUM, PARA MATRIMONIUM (If you want war, Prepare for marriage)

LostFlunky

Cratermaze - wait  - can you beat Cratermaze?  I remember playing it until I couldn't see anymore... and shutting down.

NecroPhile

Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Psycho Punch

Valis Visual Collection, Super System Card 3.0, CDROM System Card 2.1

brought to you by pcedaisakusen
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

Sarumaru

Sherlock Holmes, Deep Blue, It came from the Desert.

Get on it.

MasonSushi

Quote from: Sarumaru on 09/01/2015, 05:16 PMSherlock Holmes, Deep Blue, It came from the Desert.

Get on it.
You're a monster 😁

o.pwuaioc

Cho Aniki
Hi-Leg Fantasy
Strip Fighter II