Thank you all for the suggestions!
![]() |
RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... BT passed away early 2023 from health problems. He was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends. ![]() ![]() |
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Show posts MenuQuote from: Gypsy on 11/08/2016, 11:20 AMOh I have a computer but am not familiar with how to properly burn the games. It also looks like some don't recommend that as it could potentially damage the system? Just seems difficult for an aging retro gamer like myself but by all means if there are any tutorials I didn't find, shoot me a link.Quote from: benjiedude on 11/07/2016, 08:29 PMI would love to be able to burn CD games but don't have all the necessary stuff for that.So you don't have a computer at all? Probably worth buying a cheap tower if you want to play cdrs. Should be able to spend $20 or less on CL, hell get one old enough and it will likely be free.
Quote from: Medic_wheat on 11/07/2016, 07:28 PMThanks for the suggestion. I actually picked up a TE right before the Duo arrived. I would love to be able to burn CD games but don't have all the necessary stuff for that. So that's how I wound up here...was trying to find affordable options. Of course I had to start off with at least a couple that I paid too much for but thought they should be my first in my collection. Great forum here for TG16!Quote from: benjiedude on 11/07/2016, 07:20 PMI recently acquired a Turbo Duo and have been trying to find games for it. What did I get myself into here?For now. Get an Everdrive test out some of the hu card games and pick up physical copies of anything yon like. You can also burn Cd rom games for the super cd games.